4.00 star(s) 26 Votes
D

Deleted member 1481465

Hang on. Released in Sept, 2018 and we've only got a few handjob/blowjob scenes and one dream sex scene?

The story is ridiculously short for a game that's been out this long. What on earth?

Feb 8, 2018
I'm rather confused about the Mac options. The OP shows three links for Ep2 when, in fact, the only link that works is NOPY and it is for Episode 3 v2.0. Could someone be kind enough to let me know if the mac version is still being supported?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The game is one of my favorites around here, but sadly it's too short for now and the updates aren't so frequent. Hope that now that the game was soft-rebooted after an hiatus the dev will continue steadly.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Since there are some changes on the Johana route, there are also two bugs:

Episode 1:
When you go with Johana karma points are removed when you go with her.

Episode 3:
Points are removed when you choose to play her game.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Since there are some changes on the Johana route, there are also two bugs:

Episode 1:
When you go with Johana karma points are removed when you go with her.

Episode 3:
Points are removed when you choose to play her game.
Hi Anus Mundi
Check my Walkthrough (Post #952), there I explain the situation.
I saw the same errors too, but it is a code problem in the scripts.
attached in the compressed folder, the two scripts fixed.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
have the last four updates been fixes or adding stuff to old episodes? I feel like every time i try this game I always get the same content for the last year or so :p
I played a save from like a year ago, and can't tell if there's new content. I even started from scratch and just reconfirmed what I already suspected. Is there an updated Change-log for reference?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I played a save from like a year ago, and can't tell if there's new content. I even started from scratch and just reconfirmed what I already suspected. Is there an updated Change-log for reference?

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes