4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I finished the game using that walkthrough. It needs to be updated.
I really don't understand why they keep going back to the same museum to rob?
They already know who they are. They've been keeping them under surveillance for a long time it seems.
Now that they were almost caught and she knows their faces, are they dumb enough to go back again?
The doctor is a danger to herself if they find out she's the one making suits for them, she's done for.
They live a dangerous life full of non stop action but all good things must come to an end sooner or later.
I just hope none of the girls pay the price for that life they can't seem to let go.
And nobody found uncle's body. Is he really dead?
I just hope the next version is super big to cover all those questions .....peace

Last edited:

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
xx/04/2020 : Episode 3 – Version 4.0

Secrets has turned now into a classic Visual Novel instead of a mix between a Visual Novel and an Open world. It will now focus on story content only. All quest from episode 3 have been integrated into the story with mostly soft transitions. Some scenes have been added, some have been removed.
As some choices have been optimized and scenes changed, your saves before the family council in episode 3 should work fine. BUT, as some changes, especially some variables have been changed/optimized/fixes in the two first episodes, I strongly suggest you start a new game. It’s better to start a new game, even with the SKIP function, that way, you won’t miss some changes made in the game.

This update is the end of Episode 3: The Warrior apprentice”. Next update will be Episode 4: “The robbery”

Here are the different changes:

The game:

• A new animated logo for Elun Games has been added and this one is silent!
  • Added Spanish and French languages. Now the game can be played in English, French, Italian, Russian, and Spanish!
  • Some images with text have been changed to include real text so that they can be easily translated.
  • The 2019 Christmas episode with Julia is now located in “The Book Of Secrets” page.
  • Credits page has been changed… beautifully! You should have a look!
  • The gallery page is still up.
  • The vault has been disabled for now, it will come back soon.
  • Cards can now be found into the game images instead of at the end of quests. A notification message will appear when a card is to be found.
  • As Netflix, you now have a skip button on the opening credit movies (except first one with the plane, but you can skip it if you want after 7 seconds.).
  • You can now skip the summary at the begin of each episode if you want to.
Episode 1:

• Some missed words, typo, errors have been fixed.
  • You now have the choice to skip the tutorial (“Safety instructions scene”) from Johana.
  • You can now say “No” to Elun AND Johana without ending on a Game Over. There is no Game OVER no more.
  • You can now stop Zoé from giving you a footjob (even if this little minx is too fast for you ^^ But it will end the scene).
Episode 2:

Episode 3:

• You can now say that you’re not interested in Johana’s game with her sister and leave her house.
  • Scene with Zoé (and the milk) has been slightly rewritten.
  • Scene ‘family council” has been slightly rewritten to match the new game format.
  • Added new scene with Julia in the evening/night.
  • Added new scene with Julia, Lucy and Zoé in the night.
  • Added new audio scene when you’re in Laure’s machine. It’s a clue about your past.
  • Added new scene with Lucy in the evening/night.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
have the last four updates been fixes or adding stuff to old episodes? I feel like every time i try this game I always get the same content for the last year or so :p
I was coming to ask the same thing, last several updates have no new content I can find. How long has it been since new content?

Reactions: Belnick

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I was coming to ask the same thing, last several updates have no new content I can find. How long has it been since new content?
Jun 21, 2019 at 1:11pm Episode 3 v3.0 Everything after that was bugfix , language addition or the christmas special , other than that. 4.0 was previewed in August 2019 sooo yeah it's been that long. 4.0 also was supposed to be a huge update with new content.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Back and forth on the VN/Sandbox front but on the bright side it seems to have given a harder edge to the NO you can give to Paula and allows you to decline the two dollar whore twins so I'm gonna count this update as an absolute win.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, the scenery for this game is NEXT level!

The detail put into each and every one, is meticulous and one thing I can easily appreciate as a slight perfectionist.

The art chosen for each character is another level of appreciation I have for this game, almost immediately I am focused and drawn into the MCs "Aunt", making her one my favorite drawn and written characters I have played to date, and that is saying something right there since I can compare and put her on the same level as Caroline in Milfy City and Victoria in CoBD or City of Broken Dreamers (Victoria wins this one since her animation is next level that I haven't seen yet...hint hint?)

BUT I have another side to this rant that I need to bring up, what's with the foot fetish for one, which can easily be overlooked but our MC is a chubby chaser...like WHY is that even a dialog choice when SO many beautiful women are surrounding him on a regular basis?

For instance, WHILE sitting at the same table with two DD or better-sized chest women, that also have super toned bodies from heavily working out regularly, he is thinking about Paulas "Huge tits"?

Come on now, I don't know if that's supposed to be a helpful nod to the overweight women of the world or something but everything ABOUT Paula screams large, loud and lazy.

Her reaction face, when she is pissed off, is the first case in point for that one, but I saw her as the "Oh do I HAVE to see this woman again" sort of persona, meaning the only reason we see her is to get info then leave right after "paying for it with services rendered" then jetting out like a bolt.

That was sad to read, how in one sentence the MC went from talking about Paulas HUGE tits, right to how he LOVES his Aunt...like WHY

Oh, I can see where this is going with the "flashbacks...or forwards perhaps" and I am crazy for the scientific and science fiction direction this has already started to take!! (seriously those suits and The Docs Laboratory how the hell can she afford that next-generation tech??)

EASILY this will be one of my favorite games in my library and one I will constantly refer people to when they want good....well everything from the story to humor (add more humor please, it will help balance the nightmares better) from art to backgrounds and from sex scenes that will hopefully have a lot more animation to the girls' after-glow!

I am So happy I stumbled upon this game and am patiently looking forward to each and every update and episode.
Well done so far.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Now where are cards 3, 7 and 14, I see the locator text on the screen but cant get any of them, oh and where is Julias Xmas adventure?

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Finally this one is back. Cat's Eye with H is better... plus the other weird shit about 'Super Spies'.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes