4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Eric X.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Glandor , hello everyone.
No, it is not intended, it's a copy/paste bug which is already fixed in the regular version.
The version in the OP is a beta version full of bugs and errors, but that's what betas are for :)
I saw your walkthroughs of the game, they're really nice, clean, neat, beautifully done, thank you for your efforts.
You made a little mistake with Sean, if you hit him, you don't get 5 points but you lose 5 points ;)

Reactions: Reifon
Apr 2, 2019
Hello Glandor , hello everyone.
No, it is not intended, it's a copy/paste bug which is already fixed in the regular version.
The version in the OP is a beta version full of bugs and errors, but that's what betas are for :)
I saw your walkthroughs of the game, they're really nice, clean, neat, beautifully done, thank you for your efforts.
You made a little mistake with Sean, if you hit him, you don't get 5 points but you lose 5 points ;)
Thank you for your nice Answer.(y)

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
What version in the op is the good for android? One says ep.2 only, and the another is the unofficial, i want play untill the last version of the game, any help pls?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What version in the op is the good for android? One says ep.2 only, and the another is the unofficial, i want play untill the last version of the game, any help pls?
The unofficial one is the only one that's up to date. The official Android version is still an espiode behind.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Now replay the game noticed an interesting thing - in the second episode, where the main character hides the crown on the table next to the bed is a newspaper with the name "Огонёк". This is a Russian newspaper, very old from the early 90's. :geek:

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I have this error in the Spanish translation, the dialogues do not appear to me, from the part of the image there are no dialogues, only the names

1589477945312.png

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm a big fan of the game, but I must admit I am very confused by the current update.

I do think that the move away from sandbox back to VN is a good one. There are certain games that lends itself better to sandbox.

So will wait for next update. Am I right to say that this was more a restructure then progression the story?

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I'm confused. I'm on mobile so I'm playing the unofficial version but I don't think it's supposed to be any different from the official version. However, in the Walkthrough there's Episode 2 (Revelation) however I never played that Episode, Zoe comes into the room right after talking to Lucy (on the couch). Is this a problem with the port, or was that episodes removed from the game/changed place in the story?

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
when I start the game the language is English and there is no way to change the language

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
when I start the game the language is English and there is no way to change the language
Download game from the op, and if you are talking about pc/mac version:
when you start the game you have four languages options (English, Italian, Russian and French) to choose from.
(though the 4th options (French) isnt implemented yet)

Reactions: Kingvlad

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
I downloaded the game with Nopy hosting as I do with everyone else but I only see the English translation, is this a beta version?

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes