4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
When is the next update comin out? I NEED MORE OF MY PERFECT & FLAWLESS MISTRESS PAULA!!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Lastest news from the dev from discord on 08/14/2020

Hello everyone.​
I’m deeply sorry to give you so little news but I thought you’d like some life updates. I’m struggling with a lot of things since May, with this disease who has affected me, my family, and some close friends. I also have to take a closer care to my kids who missed their father a lot these last months and try to be closer to my wife too with who it’s not so great at the moment.​
I also lost my job. Well to be honest, they had to “let people go” due to economic problems, and as I thought it was time for me to change this part on my life, I volunteer to their leave program.​
So right now, I’m out of a job, and I have to quickly find a way to get back on track. Most probably by becoming an independent and call back some clients I had and see if I can make a regular income from all this.​
About the game, I didn’t work on it since last time I’ve talk about it. I just made a few changes on characters. Zoé’s skin is now better, a little tanner, with some sexy marks, I like her very much the way she looks now. I have remade Julia’s breasts. They look more real now, even if they are a little smaller, she keeps that Italian sensual woman shape I gave her. She is more attractive now, I think. She also has longer hair too, but don’t worry, she’s still the Julia you've known, the changes were slight. I didn’t do anything to Lucy, because I find her perfect as she is.​
I will work on the game again starting next month, when my kids will be at school. I will finish part 1 of episode 4 and put it online for free for all previous Patrons and customers. They will receive a link to a private place to download the game, and more. The update will also be on Gumroad.​
This pandemic is for real, I can tell, so please everyone, be extra careful with this and don’t listen those who says it’s nothing, that you don’t need to wear a mask, etc, etc… These people are just full of shit, you have to protect yourselves and by protecting yourself, you protect the others, it is simple as that. So, wear a mask for God sake! Draw some dicks on it if you want or some pussies, but please wear it! Take care of yourself and yours, and I see you soon. Thank you, and thanks to everyone who sent me a message to check on me, I am really touched by your support.​
Eric​

Dev posted this yesterday as well.

secretsdev.PNG

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Although it's incompleted, it would be great to see content of post #952 at the first post. Contains bug fixes for Karma points. Thank you, XFred !

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Lastest news from the dev from discord on 08/14/2020

Hello everyone.​
I’m deeply sorry to give you so little news but I thought you’d like some life updates. I’m struggling with a lot of things since May, with this disease who has affected me, my family, and some close friends. I also have to take a closer care to my kids who missed their father a lot these last months and try to be closer to my wife too with who it’s not so great at the moment.​
I also lost my job. Well to be honest, they had to “let people go” due to economic problems, and as I thought it was time for me to change this part on my life, I volunteer to their leave program.​
So right now, I’m out of a job, and I have to quickly find a way to get back on track. Most probably by becoming an independent and call back some clients I had and see if I can make a regular income from all this.​
About the game, I didn’t work on it since last time I’ve talk about it. I just made a few changes on characters. Zoé’s skin is now better, a little tanner, with some sexy marks, I like her very much the way she looks now. I have remade Julia’s breasts. They look more real now, even if they are a little smaller, she keeps that Italian sensual woman shape I gave her. She is more attractive now, I think. She also has longer hair too, but don’t worry, she’s still the Julia you've known, the changes were slight. I didn’t do anything to Lucy, because I find her perfect as she is.​
I will work on the game again starting next month, when my kids will be at school. I will finish part 1 of episode 4 and put it online for free for all previous Patrons and customers. They will receive a link to a private place to download the game, and more. The update will also be on Gumroad.​
This pandemic is for real, I can tell, so please everyone, be extra careful with this and don’t listen those who says it’s nothing, that you don’t need to wear a mask, etc, etc… These people are just full of shit, you have to protect yourselves and by protecting yourself, you protect the others, it is simple as that. So, wear a mask for God sake! Draw some dicks on it if you want or some pussies, but please wear it! Take care of yourself and yours, and I see you soon. Thank you, and thanks to everyone who sent me a message to check on me, I am really touched by your support.​
Eric​

Dev posted this yesterday as well.

View attachment 802682
Well this answers my question before I had to ask it....isn't it GRAND to sift through the comments, before one posts something that has already been ASKED several times....yeah it didn't take long, and it saved a lot of frustration.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1603564789297.png
We are doing AMAZING things here or… just a little maintenance,
so please, come back later, and we will be here for you.
We are coming back soon in a new version!

Elun GAMES
Joined Jan 2018
This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.

XXX
Julia, Lucy, and Zoé

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Hey just putting this here. If Elun games returns and posts something, you better be glad even if there's only 1 new image.

To explain, this Covid deal is slamming us really badly and it's causing an ungodly amount of problems especially if you're married with kids and care for your family. Both this dev and I live in the USA so I know what it's like. It might not be the same exact area he's in but both of us have families, kids, and significant others (I'm not married- am with the same girl for nearly 17 years). So I know all too well what he's talking about.
Let me put it this way for you - it's so bad now that the neighboring state is sending sick kids with Covid to my state because their hospitals are full. The doctors have even been pleading with the state to let mask mandates stand instead of striking them down when desperate cities pass those mandates. It's so heavily politicized there that a hulking relative of mine who lives in that state was actually insulted and threatened by a group of fatties in camo wearing guns because he wore a mask - while at work. It's even at the point where I'm having to literally shrug and realize that no matter what, I can only watch while some family members there catch it and some of them might be dying because there's no text, no calls, no sign of life.

Let me emphasize this - be glad if you get anything. So get a little heart in there and be grateful if you get anything and I do mean anything. The dude and his family are alive so far so that's all the good news we need. Remember, times are rough so don't make it worse.

D

Deleted member 2479505

First time see a dev without a patreon page.....

tried to go to his website but showed that they are coming with a new version...what is this??

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes