• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, Dev even took down their patreon but oddly enough has been online today...
Eric X. Did you just decide to stop development?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I think people are rushing a little, if you take the time to read the statement that Dev's put a few pages back, in post # 1057, you will see that the game is on hold, and has not been abandoned, he is just going through a less good phase, mainly because of Covid and losing his job, so whoever is like me and loved the game, so far, we can only pray and hope that everything will be resolved for the best and if we need to wait a few more months for sure it will be worth it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think people are rushing a little, if you take the time to read the statement that Dev's put a few pages back, in post # 1057, you will see that the game is on hold, and has not been abandoned, he is just going through a less good phase, mainly because of Covid and losing his job, so whoever is like me and loved the game, so far, we can only pray and hope that everything will be resolved for the best and if we need to wait a few more months for sure it will be worth it
The game has met the requirements to be tagged as abandoned.

On hold is a developer requested tag which the dev here did not request.

As soon as an update happens the abandoned tag will be removed again.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
The game has met the requirements to be tagged as abandoned.

On hold is a developer requested tag which the dev here did not request.

As soon as an update happens the abandoned tag will be removed again.
ok,

I thought that the abandoned tag was when the Dev did't update the game or give any news, in this case it was very clear in his statement, that he says that even if it takes a year or two he will continue with the game, now if it’s necessary for him to ask the on hold tag this I didn’t know

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys - just some hope for you all who were worried it was abandoned. Dev says it's not:

EricToday at 6:37 AM
No. This game has never been and never will be abandoned. I'm regaining my strength and my health is better each day. I have started working on the game again. I'll talk about it soon. Thank you for your patience

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Update from Discord:

EricToday at 2:20 AM
Thank you everyone for your messages and your unwavering support. Health is quite OK now. I'm moving in another city this summer so I'm focusing on moving my family for now. I'll get back to the game after this summer. I won't make any major announcement about the game nor show previews. I'll just send the game to previous Patrons and Gumroad customers as soon as the reworked version and the update is done. So you will receive the game when you least expect it.
:sweat_smile:
Thank you for your understanding. Eric

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes