• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
You know, after over a year I decided to download and play this again since I'm on a new computer. But I distinctly remember one of the end scenes of the old version was Lucy & Julia choosing a dress or something like that, with the new camera filter or something. Did that get deleted or what ?

Reactions: luisar018

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Wow just pass by to pay my respects to one of the very first games in here that i played. Maybe someday the dev will come back

Reactions: luisar018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is it worth playing right now? I mean is there large amount of content
There's a decent amount for the number of episodes that exist. But there isn't any conclusion to the story or anything, ofc, since this was abandoned. That also means, in this case, that there are not intimate scenes with some of the characters, but for others there are.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
There's a decent amount for the number of episodes that exist. But there isn't any conclusion to the story or anything, ofc, since this was abandoned. That also means, in this case, that there are not intimate scenes with some of the characters, but for others there are.
my attention got Milf tag maybe with her there is some what decent content?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
Eric07/09/2022
Hello Everyone,

A little update, but nothing major. I still manage to work on the game from time to time, but it's not real development. My guess is that if I still work on it from time to time, I will be able to finish it one day, right? Here are some screenshots from what I have done recently. When the game will finally be released, it will be free, no Patreon or things like that.

Thank you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes