4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Jun 10 at 6:51am
Development update #38

Hello everyone,

This Dev update is public today because I want to make an announcement to all of you.

I have to slow down the development of the game Secrets. I don't have time to make that game something else than a hobby. I tried... I did, with all my strength, with all my heart, but with my daytime job now at home, my kids' school now at home, and my personal life not so great because I'm working on the game every week-end doing nothing else and it has begun to bother my wife and kids not to be able to see or doing things with their father other than school.

So I'm going back to work on this game as a hobby only and not as a game in development and definitely not as a game where I have the right to ask for donations for its development.

On June the 30th, I'm going to close this Patreon, the Gumroad shop, the Twitter and Discord account, and the website. I will add all $10 Patrons to an email list I will use to send the game updates as soon as I made some.

Concretely, if you're a $10 Patron on June the 30th, you will receive the game for free in your email box. You will receive it in parts, it could be a full episode, or just a scene, depending on how much I was able to do.

After the 30th, I won't accept anymore payment and the game will be reserved to people already customers and former Patrons. I will only send news and updates to this group.

I'm not stopping the development of the game, I will never stop it. But if I want to go on with this game, I have to adapt its development to be compatible with my personal life.

I hope you will understand my choice, it was that or abandoning the development of the game, which I don't want for all the people who trusted me on this one.

So now the game will be free of charges :) You already made payment for it and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support.

Eric

Reactions: Jimbog and fanboi

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Great game but I´m so confused he get a call that his/mine oncle are died, I dont see any hint that he is not from the family and no hint that he is a con artist?! And why then he pretend that he is that "MC" Walden nephew or what he is, that make all no sence for me and I dont get it so far, thats the huge missing point for me. o_O

Apr 2, 2019
Great game but I´m so confused he get a call that his/mine oncle are died, I dont see any hint that he is not from the family and no hint that he is a con artist?! And why then he pretend that he is that "MC" Walden nephew or what he is, that make all no sence for me and I dont get it so far, thats the huge missing point for me. o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Any news when the next update comes out? His website doesn't say anything and maybe this is on my end but he doesn't seem to have a patreon anymore.
Literally 6 posts above yours.. So no it's not you, he closed down his Patreon page. :(

Jun 10 at 6:51am
Development update #38

Hello everyone,

This Dev update is public today because I want to make an announcement to all of you.

I have to slow down the development of the game Secrets. I don't have time to make that game something else than a hobby. I tried... I did, with all my strength, with all my heart, but with my daytime job now at home, my kids' school now at home, and my personal life not so great because I'm working on the game every week-end doing nothing else and it has begun to bother my wife and kids not to be able to see or doing things with their father other than school.

So I'm going back to work on this game as a hobby only and not as a game in development and definitely not as a game where I have the right to ask for donations for its development.

On June the 30th, I'm going to close this Patreon, the Gumroad shop, the Twitter and Discord account, and the website. I will add all $10 Patrons to an email list I will use to send the game updates as soon as I made some.

Concretely, if you're a $10 Patron on June the 30th, you will receive the game for free in your email box. You will receive it in parts, it could be a full episode, or just a scene, depending on how much I was able to do.

After the 30th, I won't accept anymore payment and the game will be reserved to people already customers and former Patrons. I will only send news and updates to this group.

I'm not stopping the development of the game, I will never stop it. But if I want to go on with this game, I have to adapt its development to be compatible with my personal life.

I hope you will understand my choice, it was that or abandoning the development of the game, which I don't want for all the people who trusted me on this one.

So now the game will be free of charges :) You already made payment for it and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support.

Eric
Which is a real shame. I really enjoyed this game and was looking forward to future development. What is gonna happen with this thread? and how might interested parties who didn't get to support this in time stay informed?

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Any news when the next update comes out? His website doesn't say anything and maybe this is on my end but he doesn't seem to have a patreon anymore.
That for the tier $10 of last month and for the buyer online version
Now its in hobby when he finish the update he release
. he cut the time in the work busy with coving in france

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Forgive me if it's been mentioned before, but the Mega link is dead.
other links are fine and there is a working mega link in compressed version.
anyway, report the OP/the first post, state the reason (mega link dead), and it should be renewed.

Reactions: -Hex-

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm liking this. Especially the cop and "aunt" hope this gets completion cause im enjoying the story. Best of luck

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Unlike some stupid & bullshit VNs, both Femdom & lesbianism are avoidable here. I love it

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So, is the game gonna get the abandoned or on-hold tag? the dev had said they would delete their Patreon and only some of the people who pledged at that point would receive updates via email, so we kinda have to hope for someone to make it available here, still, it is uncertain, unless a mod is gonna do it.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Great game with a compelling story. A shame that it's paused—it's rare to find such games, esp. if you can play them for free.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes