Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
not from USA so dn't get the joke can u enligth me ?
in the us there are a type of people called hillbilly's or rednecks they are depicted as having bad manners and social awareness and also have a tendancy to have sex with family members usually cousins (this is a stereotype just sexplaining it) and often one of the states these people live is alabama or west virginia. So many times when things get a little incestuous in things the song sweet home alabama may start playing.

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
in the us there are a type of people called hillbilly's or rednecks they are depicted as having bad manners and social awareness and also have a tendancy to have sex with family members usually cousins (this is a stereotype just sexplaining it) and often one of the states these people live is alabama or west virginia. So many times when things get a little incestuous in things the song sweet home alabama may start playing.
tk u very much for u r explaintion very kind of u. And MLS is a very good game...is ther others like it here ?

Reactions: Notheonlyone

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Thank you to everyone who supports me. As far as saying lies... well, i don't I try to keep everyone updated on what is going on.

As far as secrets is concerned, I had to re-work the entire script from the ground up, because I broke it pretty badly. It was either remake it, or fix something that was already broken.

My family also has covid, so this makes my life even worse.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Hi all, good game! Is it me, or is the game play much slower than it used to be? The screen reacts really slow, do more players experience this?

• Angry
Reactions: Sven2023

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
First of all, congrats for your work. I have given 5 stars for your effort and for working on new ideas. I think you deserve all of them.
And one question: Will be any date to launch the secrets of the family (new re-work) and updates in F95?

Last edited:

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
First of all, congrats for your work. I have given 5 stars for your effort and for working on new ideas. I think you deserve all of them.
And one question: Will be any date to launch the secrets of the family (new re-work) and updates in F95?
I am about to finish with 1/3rd of secrets stage 2... It's been a process. But, yes. Expect it here soon. Testers are grabbing it today, so then I'll have more things to accomplish this weekend :) thanks for the great compliment too. That helps since I have been down.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Hi all, good game! Is it me, or is the game play much slower than it used to be? The screen reacts really slow, do more players experience this?
As the game gets bigger, the amount of logs I can tell is that it runs at about 34% for cache. So, that shouldn't slow it down. I always use JPG for the backgrounds, as I found that the PNG's were hogging the resources a bit more.

It is also the sheer size of the .rpy files(right now, over 50) and the multiple ways it needs to find images. But, that also shouldn't make things slower. I would say that 8gb of ram is needed, and minimum would be an i3 or a ryzen 3.

thanks!

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Yes. I have added about 1GB of content so far, fixed errors, and now updated the menus so they look better and are easier to read.

screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
This Visual Novel is great I love the story and the progression but I have trouble understanding the philosophy of this game: how many times do you have to play and replay the same scenes in order to be able to complete the level? Someone to help me?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes