Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Secrets of the Family [v0.1.5e] [ ] Compressed

PC/MAC (1,02GB/198MB) Pixeldrain

Repack downloads as zip, because my other packing method have produced false positive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exoplast, thank you, my friend. The new compressed files were downloaded without issue. You 'da man.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
in order to continue, keep listening at the door at night when angela is awake. Eventually she will ask to get another photo. That would be photoquest 2. Then the rest will open up
We CAN NOT listen at the door Because that scene is no longer available!
She is either asleep or we have the hot movie scene.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
you may need to restart the game, as things and scenes have definitely
We CAN NOT listen at the door Because that scene is no longer available!
She is either asleep or we have the hot movie scene.
you may have to restart the game from the beginning. Or did you already complete the photoquest 2?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I can confirm sometimes it takes way too much time to complete that quest.
In normal difficulty, that was a very low burn.

Every evening, I only had the diner sequence, where I need to look at the mother, tell her she is sexy, flirt with her and then go to bed. I had that sequence for 10 days straight, which locked me out of the evening movie sequence.

Fortunately, once she changed into see-through clothes, the story was able to progress once again.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I can confirm sometimes it takes way too much time to complete that quest.
In normal difficulty, that was a very low burn.

Every evening, I only had the diner sequence, where I need to look at the mother, tell her she is sexy, flirt with her and then go to bed. I had that sequence for 10 days straight, which locked me out of the evening movie sequence.

Fortunately, once she changed into see-through clothes, the story was able to progress once again.
Play at the easiest difficulty level, then it'll go much faster.

The only issue I have is that sometimes the dialogue still isn't consistent and sometimes reference events that haven't happened yet.

Reactions: Ahchi

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
This game is a nightmare. The m/d idea is good but an infinite and useless grinding with same dialogues over and over again ruin everything. I did everything but I still missing most of the gallery scenes. A gallery unlocker in a game like this is required.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
you may need to restart the game, as things and scenes have definitely

you may have to restart the game from the beginning. Or did you already complete the photoquest 2?
Have restarted the game, playing according to this post,
Well, looks like there is a way to get through. It is priority issue:
1) keep going to Photoquest to the end of loop
2) keep going to DinnerQuest
3) the last one - the Moviequest.
In that order i have 100%. In any otner ist is a never ending bag of logic.

Dev, please pay attention to this and thanks to you work no matter what. Looking forward to the next update.
Not as simple as it sounds to get the MovieQuest and DinnerQuest in the right order, But I got 100%

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
This game is a nightmare. The m/d idea is good but an infinite and useless grinding with same dialogues over and over again ruin everything. I did everything but I still missing most of the gallery scenes. A gallery unlocker in a game like this is required.
That's odd, the latest version I played was in perfect sequence and I got every scene unlocked.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Seem to be stuck at 60%, and its just looping now with the various events in the week. Quest hints is as follows:

Photo: Q2 not complete. Need to have mom send me her next photo. keep listening at door. (But it keeps doing movie night or sleep with her).
Dinner: One more dinner with mom
Bedroom: Avail in Stage 2
Cleaning: More to come in Stage 2
Movie: Q1 complete. Need to visit at work. (But says she's busy all the time)
Playtime: Complete
Massage: Part 1 finished.
Reading: Mom will invite me to read. Must finish dinnerquests.
Bathing: I can take when mom at work.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Seem to be stuck at 60%, and its just looping now with the various events in the week. Quest hints is as follows:

Photo: Q2 not complete. Need to have mom send me her next photo. keep listening at door. (But it keeps doing movie night or sleep with her).
Dinner: One more dinner with mom
Bedroom: Avail in Stage 2
Cleaning: More to come in Stage 2
Movie: Q1 complete. Need to visit at work. (But says she's busy all the time)
Playtime: Complete
Massage: Part 1 finished.
Reading: Mom will invite me to read. Must finish dinnerquests.
Bathing: I can take when mom at work.
The game seems to be soft locked as long as you don't finish the dinner quest.
And the dinner quest is extremely long.
You need to check her out and compliment her every time until she wears a neglige and begins to flirt with the daughter.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
The game seems to be soft locked as long as you don't finish the dinner quest.
And the dinner quest is extremely long.
You need to check her out and compliment her every time until she wears a neglige and begins to flirt with the daughter.
I restarted and got to 95%. Only thing left is for her to invite me to the photoshoot. *shrug*

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
i finish all from last update and still no dripping sweet pussies to show, whats going on, do we see some sweet holes or what .... ? only panties and cuning so lame ....

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2015831

Overview:
"Hi... My name is Angela..."
Angela and Rayne have been moving from city to city, trying to escape Angela's past. Angela moves close to her family, where she can feel a little safer and maybe not have to worry about her past catching up with her, or maybe not?
This is Rayne's story, about running, triumphs, and failures. Will she accept what she finds out about Angela, or will she just keep going and running from the past?​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-05
Release Date: 2022-10-05
Developer: Stiffman Productions / Stiffman Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5e
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2015836 View attachment 2015837 View attachment 2015839 View attachment 2015840 View attachment 2015841 View attachment 2040760 View attachment 2040763
Just getting into the game and I'm very excited. I think I may have wet my pink panties. Keep this game going, mom is stunningly beautiful and Rayne is a real cutie. Is there any thought to having both women resort to the world's oldest profession for survival? That would be kinda unique for a mom and daughter.

Reactions: Badborg
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes