Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2019
I agree. It's an ongoing struggle in any loli game. I get that mentioning the intended age of any character who's "too young" can lead to problematic consequences. But I feel like there are always ways around it. Like, idk, write their ages out in binary on their summary page or something similarly hard to figure out. Just... give something to the weird people like me, who like their story details to make sense.
Heck, Apartment #69 has the ages just applied in a patch. If only it was that easy everywhere.
I just look at them and try to figure out their ages and if I'm into the game already and a character seems too immature or too mature for the age I chose I go back and change it. It's not just about my sick perversions but realism also. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black
Jan 15, 2019
But then there are only two age groups. How likely would it be that they are all the same age? That seems not to be right. Especially the tattooed one is for sure older.
I think Maddy and Abby look older than Bailey and (forgot the other girls name lol) but younger than Zoey and Zoe is definitely younger than Ruby or Jamie (I think that's the wrong name also LOL Age is getting to me). Julie, I meant Julie

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Getting a few about that, so I may redo an option for a way out. But you know, you can say no to that scene. But thank you for the kind words! I hope you come back to try it later bro!
I like that you said "an option for a way out" because I want my MC to suffer a little bit. Didn't even think five seconds before I did what had to be done. He wasn't properly punished for his past misdeeds, time for a bit of comeuppance before the story is being resolved.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Monique is getting punished (feet) but the masked girl says MC fails only once... atleast in the run where i refused both cutting toe and having sex with Julie.... should be 2 fails, girls says 1 fail...
hmmmm, let me look back at the coding. Thanks!

Reactions: vogelbeest

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
that moment when they say "day 2" and sandbox anxiety hits in and you go straight to UnRen.bat without even running the SoWP.exe

• Haha
Reactions: doe50818

macintosh76

May 20, 2021
Hi Seath and ShaddyModda,

not sure if it was reported before, but when loading a save to continue a game, I am back to being the landlord, rest seems OK, for example the customized name is still kept. The only way to restore it, is to restart the game and play without closing renpy.

Great game so far, keep it up.

Cheers.

• Red Heart

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Hi Seath and ShaddyModda,

not sure if it was reported before, but when loading a save to continue a game, I am back to being the landlord, rest seems OK, for example the customized name is still kept. The only way to restore it, is to restart the game and play without closing renpy.

Great game so far, keep it up.

Cheers.
been getting that alot. I'll ask my coder and see. Thank you!

Reactions: macintosh76

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
that moment when they say "day 2" and sandbox anxiety hits in and you go straight to UnRen.bat without even running the SoWP.exe
the sandbox is literally 30 seconds long. and the explore parts can be chosen to be done with menu as the rest of the game in case you dont want to do sandbox. :)

kirkout

Mar 4, 2020
Hi Seath and Shaddy just wanted to point out in the android port on the save screen, that we can't scroll through or choose the next page because there is no scroll bar and/or the numbers are sort of hidden behind the top save boxes. The only page number I can see is Q and 8.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Kruth

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, Maddie is such a bitch. I'm pissed off by her behavior. :rolleyes:

I don't know who to trust in this game anymore. I fell in love with Ruby, and then it turns out that she is plotting something behind MC's back... The rest of the women seem to be good, and I'm starting to like them, but I can see they're hiding something from the MC as well..

I'm starting to dislike it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Damn, Maddie is such a bitch. I'm pissed off by her behavior. :rolleyes:

I don't know who to trust in this game anymore. I fell in love with Ruby, and then it turns out that she is plotting something behind MC's back... The rest of the women seem to be good, and I'm starting to like them, but I can see they're hiding something from the MC as well..

I'm starting to dislike it.
i mean that's the point. its a thriller. You arent suppose to know what's going on until you figure it out. Keep playing. Things will be good. :)

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
This is seriously twisted....I absolutely love it.

I'm not sure if it was already mentioned or not, I know there have been typo reports, but I didn't see this one.
Day 2: when you are talking to Maddie outside the admin building; instead of saying you are looking for Monique, it said you were looking for Maddie.

• Red Heart

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i mean that's the point. its a thriller. You arent suppose to know what's going on until you figure it out. Keep playing. Things will be good. :)
Yeah, I keep playing. :D

But, I feel a bit sad when a woman I like very much from the beginning, in personality and appearance, turns out to be different and conspiracy behind MC's back.

So I don't know whether to trust her anymore or not. (here I mean Ruby) :LOL:

But I admit that it is an interesting game.

• Red Heart

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
And I swear if I see even ONE Scooby joke. I'll lose my shit, and hunt you down. LOL
*but not really*
Killer: If it wasn't for those darn kids, I would've gotten away with it too. But at least I got to plug Daphne's holes before being thrown in the clink or was that Buffy? Oh well all them white California blonde girls look the same in the dark.
and the Nopy files are corrupted

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is it better to yell at Maddie or be nice to her? The walkthrough doesn't say one way or the other.
My instinct is to be nice to break through that bitchy exterior but.... fuck man, she's a entitled little brat at times.
I just don't want to be abusive towards her but want her to be good.
Thoughts?

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Is it better to yell at Maddie or be nice to her? The walkthrough doesn't say one way or the other.
My instinct is to be nice to break through that bitchy exterior but.... fuck man, she's a entitled little brat at times.
I just don't want to be abusive towards her but want her to be good.
Thoughts?
Youll get 2 different scenes in next update. Just depends on what kind of person you wanna be

illuminati09

Aug 14, 2021
We all know the killer is Jacky, c'mon now :whistle: He's going to be in this bitch like "HERE'S JACKY" :sneaky:

Btw before playing the game, i know Blackheart Hotel and The Guardian is in the same universe. Is this game in that universe too? Or is this game in different new universe and it's not connected to those two games?
In the starting on the radio there was That SEAN so yes

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes