4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Seath Black
Would be grateful if you can tell me...
Is there is romance in the game?
And if there's gonna be pregnancy in the game?
You, as James, or whatever you call him, will have the ability be faithful to one, or any amount of the girls. Your past as you make him out to be will factor how you are to those around you. Be faithful, and some of the girls will want you more than just a fuck buddy. Be unfaithful and sleep around, some of those girls may not like you as a LI. I want people to have a totally different game based on your past.
Short answer, yes. You can have romance in the game. Some set ups are already there for that.
As far as preggo, the game only takes place over 7 days. So preggo would be only in the "mind" of the player. That said, the game will continue after, if there is a want for more after its done. Whispering pines is the name of the town they are from as well, and I have many ideas for what will be cover over when they escape from the camp.
Thanks!

Last edited:

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
That said, the game will continue after, if there is a want for more after its done. Whispering pines is the name of the town they are from as well, and I have many ideas for what will be cover over when they escape from the camp.
Thanks!
Dude Whispering Pines is so good possibly my favorite game on this website I would love if you continued the saga or at the very least created another kinda horror/mystery game with a new cast.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Any news about the update?
Great plot, I really want to know what will happen next)
Won't be till October at the earliest. Seath Black wants to release the final update to BlackHeart Hotel first, which should be very soon. We're hoping to get out at least partial updates at roughly the same time for TG and SoWP for Halloween, then back to regular back and forth between the 2. So far everything seems to be on track for that, but you never know what life will throw at you. LOL

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Any news about the update?
Great plot, I really want to know what will happen next)
It'll be next after BHH is done with it's final release. But I do have my second PC running some renders. And the TG halloween special as well. I am excited to bring out SWP as well. It is my favorite project. And I plan on it being even better. Thanks for the excitement! I love people that want to see more!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It'll be next after BHH is done with it's final release. But I do have my second PC running some renders. And the TG halloween special as well. I am excited to bring out SWP as well. It is my favorite project. And I plan on it being even better. Thanks for the excitement! I love people that want to see more!
Yeah I like Loli fun in TG but this story is better overall and still has some real cuties

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Hello, I am having an issue un-zipping their download, saying archive error. Does anyone have a working copy?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So at this point we already know who the mastermind is, can't say I was too surprised and as for the disciples I think it's pretty obvious who the mask girl is
Still looking forward to the next update tho, it's a great game and if you decide to continue Sheriff Monroe's story after the camp events I'm totally for it

*Spoilers*
I got a question.. Did Monroe do all the shit he's being accused of?.. It's so unclear cause one moment he's denying it then the next moment he says shit like "I was a kid I made a mistake".. If he really did all that shit then that means we playing as an evil feck and I don't blame Kenzie for wanting to make him suffer.. Plus he says him and his buddy had a threesome with that one dudes girlfriend and she agreed to it but if that's the case why the fuck is she in an asylum? Sounds more like Monroe and his buddy gang rapped her and killed her boyfriend when he tried to help her

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Havn't played the latest update yet. But am I the only one getting wickerman-like vibes from the daughters. Like...are they gonna axe you once you knock them up? That would be a hell of a way to end the game...

Akifai

May 8, 2017
That said, the game will continue after, if there is a want for more after its done. Whispering pines is the name of the town they are from as well, and I have many ideas for what will be cover over when they escape from the camp.
Thanks!
Hopefully, there is a lot of "want" for more. You're one of the few devs on here that actually delves into the "dark" no holds barred type of story, and themes. I absolute love this type of stuff. :love:

Most content creators of any type of entertainment media would usually not venture into the direction that you take with your narratives; It's understandable, many people just don't want to look into the devil's closet to see what's in there. They're scared of what they might find. :devilish:

I, for one, let my curiosity get the better of me. If I end up paying the ultimate price with my life for just looking, well, it's a price that I'm willing to pay to satiate my curiosity. In your games though, the only price I pay is getting a boner, so I'm okay with that. :ROFLMAO:

In one of your post form your other the game, "The Guardian." You said something along the lines that some people are afraid to try out your other games because of their shocked experience with "Blackheart Hotel."

It's actually quite funny that you said that. "Blackheart Hotel" is exactly the reason why I follow the stuff that you make, and also one of the reasons that make me appreciate the stuff that you do.

Here's to more super mega ultra dark stuff from you....with lots of tits, asses, and all that good stuff. (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Hopefully, there is a lot of "want" for more. You're one of the few devs on here that actually delves into the "dark" no holds barred type of story, and themes. I absolute love this type of stuff. :love:

Most content creators of any type of entertainment media would usually not venture into the direction that you take with your narratives; It's understandable, many people just don't want to look into the devil's closet to see what's in there. They're scared of what they might find. :devilish:

I, for one, let my curiosity get the better of me. If I end up paying the ultimate price with my life for just looking, well, it's a price that I'm willing to pay to satiate my curiosity. In your games though, the only price I pay is getting a boner, so I'm okay with that. :ROFLMAO:

In one of your post form your other the game, "The Guardian." You said something along the lines that some people are afraid to try out your other games because of their shocked experience with "Blackheart Hotel."

It's actually quite funny that you said that. "Blackheart Hotel" is exactly the reason why I follow the stuff that you make, and also one of the reasons that make me appreciate the stuff that you do.

Here's to more super mega ultra dark stuff from you....with lots of tits, asses, and all that good stuff. (y)
lol thank you! I'm glad others enjoy the work I do in other games as well. Thanks!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello, I am having an issue un-zipping their download, saying archive error. Does anyone have a working copy?
The best option I've found for that is to try a mirror. In this specific case, I remember the Nopy file I tried was broken, but the GoFile download worked properly for me. (The GoFile download takes considerably longer to get, but you could just download while you sleep in the worst case scenario.)

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Seath Black The story would be so much easier to follow if you would stop confusing Monique for Maddie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Seath Black
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes