Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Game is updated. Waiting on mods to approve. But the new links are there if anyone wants to DL. If ya enjoy the game, please review and let me know what ya think! Enjoy!
bro you couldnt have more impeccable and perfect timing got done rerunning and refreshing on the game came back upstairs and see that

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Seath Black you dirty cliffing hanging bastard :cry: and i got a question about the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it makes the girl not like you as much if you leave before helping her. the other choice lets you see more story arc. both end the same, but next update if you didnt stay to help, she will have a scene about it. really, just player choice. but a few changes.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you for the upload, waited patiently for it (with patiently I mean I was looking on my clock while hammering my fingers harder and harder and faster on my desk every time). :ROFLMAO: Honestly couldn't wait for it. Loaded it now, playing later. :unsure::love:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
To bugged atm to rly play. i.e. cant play the scene at the statue because of errors. ill wait for the fix.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I would say to try again. I didn't experience a single bug on any of the routes or choices. Maybe you have a corrupted file or save.
Could be. Had errors in the basement after Kathrine, while talking with Kenzie and Miracle and finally at the scene4. Now i just gave up for the moment :D

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks for the fast upload and great work with the update as usual:love: but man thats a mean cliffhanger:ROFLMAO: cant wait to see how it goes on

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Woah... I mean... I... I don't know... That was some very heavy shit... I think I need to replay the whole game right now, to get a better grasp around everything. Can't wait for Day 6 and 7. These will likely make high waves.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Sorry to ask so dumb questions but the two girls MC are his sisters or daughters if you want Incest rl please ?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
did I rename folder wrong last update in January ? as it is named "SecretsOfWhisperingPines-0.4-pc" and this release is named "0.4" the changelog does not clarify :eek:

was the "other" 0.4 alpha or beta with less content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes