• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
does this game has content? it is from 2018 but i feel like im going to be dissapointed
Yes the last time I played it had a lot of content you can download and play you won't regret it there are several ways it's sex scenes :devilish:

Reactions: hiddink

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I played this update and it was top notch.
8 sex scenes and several paths to find out.
The lesbian incest with Lilly and Madison and between Veronica and Selina were the highlights of the update for me.

Hopefully the next updates will keep the same high level of this one.
Can you please share with me the .save files?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those confused, v0.11d extends the below path (if you used SanchoMod you were suggested to make a save point here):
1661705070836.png

v0.11c extended the first choice (EllaOnly)
v0.11b extended the fourth choice (VerSelEl)
v0.11a extended the second choice (ElSelVer-USA)

So, there's technically more than 4 "endings" to date but really only four paths. There are various choices within some paths that may alter a particular path to a degree. Info in the mod and what I share via posts are to be noted as of "to date" and subject to change (I am not the dev and have no further insight than anyone else).

DeafPerv I trust that you don't mind me laying this out. It seems folks are rather confused regarding the subject and this really should clear it all up.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2020
too many choices. Maybe next game make a monogamous route and a manwhore route. Maybe I am one of the few that has too many games to play,and therefore I cannot replay the game 4-6x.

Otherwise, 5/5. So fucking hot.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
too many choices. Maybe next game make a monogamous route and a manwhore route. Maybe I am one of the few that has too many games to play,and therefore I cannot replay the game 4-6x.

Otherwise, 5/5. So fucking hot.
There's really only 4 paths... don't make it more complicated than it is bud. It's stress-free really.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Reactions: Ass Fan

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DeafPerv Character dialogue namebox errors (Should be Madison not Lilith):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DeafPerv I didn't catch this before but this character dialogue namebox error is not only in 11.1 but also 11.3:
N "I want more of your cock."
I don't think Nathan wants more of Madison's cock :ROFLMAO:

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
DeafPerv who is the mmff mmf optional sharing with like what characters and what is their relation to you. i havent played the game yet and have been seeing it update a lot while waiting for other games i play to update. i just wanna know because normally i dont like ntr or sharing at all kinda like how i dont think you want to eat your birthday cake after somebody stuck their dick in it lol. I do however like to check out the scenes with it after making saves just to see the devs work

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
]
DeafPerv who is the mmff mmf optional sharing with like what characters and what is their relation to you. i havent played the game yet and have been seeing it update a lot while waiting for other games i play to update. i just wanna know because normally i dont like ntr or sharing at all kinda like how i dont think you want to eat your birthday cake after somebody stuck their dick in it lol. I do however like to check out the scenes with it after making saves just to see the devs work
Then don't worry about it. You can disable all the sharing and NTR at the start of the game, it is completely optional to follow those paths.
If you disable them, they will never happen in your game. There is even different dialogue if the path is on or off.

The Sharing is with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxskan

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Mega links for PC and MAC have been updated with the fixed scripts.
Anonfiles, Mixdrop, Uploadheaven will have to be updated by a mod.
I'll update the Mega Android soon.

Compressed will have to be updated with the fixed scripts as well.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes