Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
As much as I am a fan of Selina, I want MC to break it off with her in the break up with Ella route. MC keeps on getting used, as much as she is frustrated it was a backstab sure she didn't let Jason touch her but still its the principle. In Lancaster Boarding House I enjoyed the reaction redhead did when I picked the reject to be a couple, and the MC mentioned how she willingly had sex with douche bag. I enjoyed the "I ruined my chance with you" the redhead said.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game needs a ntr tag. Ella is cheating on you besides the whole Jason groupsex. I am not even one of those virulent anti ntr people, but the fact that it doesn't have a ntr tag is baffling.
Mainly because it's not NTR. At worst it's cheating but by the looks of the flash backs to the past she was with the mother before she started talking to MC plus they have never met, I don't even class that as a relationship yet.

As for Jason and his own family, again they aren't the MC's. The only reason they started fucking the MC is because Cherry set it all up. If anything MC is cucking JAson not the other way around.

This is all explained in much detail in the story.

As much as I am a fan of Selina, I want MC to break it off with her in the break up with Ella route. MC keeps on getting used, as much as she is frustrated it was a backstab sure she didn't let Jason touch her but still its the principle. In Lancaster Boarding House I enjoyed the reaction redhead did when I picked the reject to be a couple, and the MC mentioned how she willingly had sex with douche bag. I enjoyed the "I ruined my chance with you" the redhead said.
It is explained why she went with Jason and it was the MC's fault.

Of course he's getting used, it's part of the story. He's been under Lileva's control for years and his daughter is trying to break him out of it.

Honest question, do people just skip the story because every time i've seen someone question something it's already explained in the game.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Whats the point of Selina not breaking up with Jason? Hope there is a walk away from everything (except Cherry of course), one year after walking away MC is in another city with a job and a new loving and loyal girlfriend.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whats the point of Selina not breaking up with Jason? Hope there is a walk away from everything (except Cherry of course), one year after walking away MC is in another city with a job and a new loving and loyal girlfriend.
It's all explained.....

Selina and Cherry are both trying to get the MC to sort his head out. Selina wants his attention on her and Cherry wants him our from under Lileva's control.

Selina went to Jason to get under MC's skin, her being with him or not doesn't matter she isn't going to fuck him but it is part of the story.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Mainly because it's not NTR. At worst it's cheating but by the looks of the flash backs to the past she was with the mother before she started talking to MC plus they have never met, I don't even class that as a relationship yet.

As for Jason and his own family, again they aren't the MC's. The only reason they started fucking the MC is because Cherry set it all up. If anything MC is cucking JAson not the other way around.

It is explained why she went with Jason and it was the MC's fault.

Of course he's getting used, it's part of the story. He's been under Lileva's control for years and his daughter is trying to break him out of it.

Honest question, do people just skip the story because every time i've seen someone question something it's already explained in the game.
I get MC is kind of a dumbass but just cause he doesnt plant his flag on her ass forsaking all others she is justified in making him think "well I will just go fuck his best friend" and that will show him?!

Yeah shes great....;)

And yes NTR is in the game wether it be Ella or the MC. NTR (neotori/neotare) is taking place and im confused why its such a big deal to add it to the tags.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get MC is kind of a dumbass but just cause he doesnt plant his flag on her ass forsaking all others she is justified in making him think "well I will just go fuck his best friend" and that will show him?!

Yeah shes great....;)
Typical tactic used by women since the dawn of sex. Make the person they like jealous.

Anyone that's ever met a woman knows that one.

Then again why should she play the side girl?

She's more than justified in telling the MC to fuck right off. I don't know any girls that would let him get away with how he treats them and keep going back and some of my friends are slutty as all hell.

You seem to think she should just hang off his dick and act like his property.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Typical tactic used by women since the dawn of sex. Make the person they like jealous.

Anyone that's ever met a woman knows that one.

Then again why should she play the side girl?

She's more than justified in telling the MC to fuck right off. I don't know any girls that would let him get away with how he treats them and keep going back and some of my friends are slutty as all hell.

You seem to think she should just hang off his dick and act like his property.
Not at all but if thats how she wants to play it that way just give the player the option to tell her take her games and take a walk. MC got options and if she wants in she gotta straight her attitude out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not at all but if thats how she wants to play it that way just give the player the option to take her games and take a walk. MC got options and if she wants in she gotta straight her attitude out.
He does have that option coming up.

What attitude does she need to straighten out?

The one where she doesn't want to be a side fuck and wants his affection?

Yeah, what a bitch she is.

I'm just going to pretend this backwards as fuck conversation never happened and that ass backwards logic didn't appear on my screen.

Reactions: Paslicivi

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018

I'm just going to pretend this backwards as fuck conversation never happened and that ass backwards logic didn't appear on my screen.
Maybe she just needs to accept her role as the "side action" and be happy with it or just walk away.

Why play games with an MC who has enough BS going on in his fucked up world and not add to the fuckedupness by trying to lock him down in some fantasy in her own head?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

Aren't they childhood friends? Throughout all those years she could have made a move towards MC, now that he is "taken" she gets angry that MC is ignoring her? Sure they are f-buddies but its a mutual enjoyment, she wants more but she was too late in making a move. She already made her bed by choosing to be the GF to Jason, sure they didn't have sex but still its a sad effort to make MC jealous and they haven't broken up.

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017

To my mind it is pretty clearly ntr with Ella, but even if you don't consider a girlfriend happily cheating ntr then there is not even a cheating tag. It minimally requires a cheating tag.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To my mind it is pretty clearly ntr with Ella, but even if you don't consider a girlfriend happily cheating ntr then there is not even a cheating tag. It minimally requires a cheating tag.
I don't consider her a girlfriend full stop.

They have never seen each other face to face. It's a pen pal at most.

Plus it's her mother. Given the choice I think she'd choose family over a long distance boyfriend. Same with Kylie and her son.

and they haven't broken up.
It's part of the story....

You guys seriously expect the dev to change his story just to suit a few people?

All this talk of NTR and cheating....

Are ego's here really that fragile that a bit of story is that upsetting?

Would it not be easier to find a game that didn't trigger you so much?

Dev has already laid out his plans for the story and nothing will change so it really is a case of deal with it or move on. Either way I can't cope with all this complaining over nothing. It's going nowhere and it's quite dull.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I wish i could understand the story from more than a base level but i can't.

Something keeps taking me out of the game from a story perspective and no it's not the relationships. I just can't get into it for whatever reason (I honestly can't pin it on anything). On the bright side it looks pretty so at the very least i'll come back for that.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I don't consider her a girlfriend full stop.

They have never seen each other face to face. It's a pen pal at most.

Plus it's her mother. Given the choice I think she'd choose family over a long distance boyfriend. Same with Kylie and her son.

It's part of the story....

You guys seriously expect the dev to change his story just to suit a few people?

All this talk of NTR and cheating....

Are ego's here really that fragile that a bit of story is that upsetting?

Would it not be easier to find a game that didn't trigger you so much?

Dev has already laid out his plans for the story and nothing will change so it really is a case of deal with it or move on. Either way I can't cope with all this complaining over nothing. It's going nowhere and it's quite dull.
I was just commenting about the story and relationships, I didn't say "hey dev change this and that" or "you won't get a dime from me".

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wish i could understand the story from more than a base level but i can't.

Something keeps taking me out of the game from a story perspective and no it's not the relationships. I just can't get into it for whatever reason (I honestly can't pin it on anything). On the bright side it looks pretty so at the very least i'll come back for that.
It does a lot of jumping through different time periods, that puts some people out of the story.

Some bits happened in the past, some in the future and the main part is in the present.

Example being the main story has nearly caught up to what happens at the very start when Selina wakes MC up with the blowjob.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ummm... we are critiqing a game we enjoy and discussing it because we give a shit. Is that not what the forum is here for?

I get some just cant stand critisizm of a game they like but damn just relax. Nobody is triggered. Just discussing shit we all have some varying form of attachment too.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It does a lot of jumping through different time periods, that puts some people out of the story.

Some bits happened in the past, some in the future and the main part is in the present.

Example being the main story has nearly caught up to what happens at the very start when Selina wakes MC up with the blowjob.
Oh i got the time jumping bits, that's not it.
It's that the story isn't connecting with me. Not everything will or does.

Like i get the baseline stuff and that we basically created an engine of lust and destruction. All of that's well and good, the plots not all that complex it's just not a me kinda story or at least it's not a me story at current.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes