Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Uhm, the MC doesn't have Ella to himself "as of now", unless you don't count Maddy...

Anyway, as I've said earlier, looking forward to see where all of this goes narratively in the VN rather than the spoilers and overviews that have been stated in the thread so far.

DeafPerv Thanks for sharing your work with us all, keep it up :)

Reactions: TheKryptonian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Uhm, the MC doesn't have Ella to himself "as of now", unless you don't count Maddy...

Anyway, as I've said earlier, looking forward to see where all of this goes narratively in the VN rather than the spoilers and overviews that have been stated in the thread so far.

DeafPerv Thanks for sharing your work with us all, keep it up :)
Dev hasn't spoiled anything, all he's said is what's happened in the game so far but some people don't understand what's going on.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
True MC only has two girls so far cuz this thing with Ella ain't no relationship from my perspective, anyway hope Jason gets hit by a bus...

Reactions: Rythan25

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Been playing for an hour or so now, but gotta say this game is hella confusing, plus there's more girl on girl action than there is for the MC. That'd be fine if the MC was part of it, but personally I'm not keen on games and viewing sex where the MC isn't involved. It's borderline NTR, without directly being so. At least it kinda feels that way.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't explain this to them. Because they want all the women to themselves. They can't even bear the presence of another man. (Group sex or not) Even if they have their own family. You're wasting your time trying to explain.

By the way, I discovered the game today. I really liked it. The only thing I don't like is the character's breasts and hips. It was too big for me. I don't know why but I love thinner women. Waiting curiously to continue the story. Keep it up. (y)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Devils advocate here but there is cheating/NTR.

Its stated several times that Ella is in a relationship with the MC (be it long distance) and both are cheating or NTR'ing eachother multiple times.

Personally Ella is already dead to me but for others I am sure they might have gotten that jealousy pang in their feels seeing MC's supposed GF getting action that doesnt involve her BF. Jus sayin...

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I like this game,Except from Ella and Jasons story.there should have been an option for whether to betray Jason during the scean with Selina during shopping seen. At this point I don't care much about Ella story line if there was an option to end that relationship I would have done that long ago.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I agree, never been a fan of Ella....well I guess it's more fair to say that I was indifferent until I saw the happily cheating, then I lost any intrest in her that might have formed. Left me with a strong desire to break everything off with her. Other than that, this update confused me. Rachel is your mom, you lose memories then it jumps days, then your told Rachel is your wife? So is she mom, or Wife?

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I agree, never been a fan of Ella....well I guess it's more fair to say that I was indifferent until I saw the happily cheating, then I lost any intrest in her that might have formed. Left me with a strong desire to break everything off with her. Other than that, this update confused me. Rachel is your mom, you lose memories then it jumps days, then your told Rachel is your wife? So is she mom, or Wife?
As far as I understand Rachel is MC's mom.i think the devil(sry don't remember her name was it cherry or something) is trying to trick MC.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
BRAVO now you did the same boring shit all the VN´s out there do...what the fuck is wrong , is self hurting and emotionally selfdestructing that new supertick...yes pretty please i love my girls fucked from others...i thought thats for entertainment and not in my privat time, searching for stress! could it be that the good ideas running to zero...instead the MC fucks the ladys ---he have to monitor others(idiotic friend,ellas psycho mom)...would u explain from beginning ,so i could have saved my spare priv. time...the sadest point is to know that the most poeple seems to like this Bshit...sorry but this had to be said (ventured)...now u can delete my comment

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
In other words this game isn't for me. That's a shame I really liked it up till this point. I know Cherry was there and meant it as a Gift. She obviously failed at her gift because i was flaccid and disappointed. See i didn't like the Stripper scene either but it was tolerable because we haven't got to know the stripper (i know, i know, she used a spell on the main character too, so he was forced to have sex with them. It's still disappointing.) i skipped that scene as fast as possible. Group sex with Kylie, Riley, and Jason for people we have gotten to know was not tolerable and was a big turnoff and a difference for me. If there is gonna be more group sex with Jason involved before he is found out about his "wrong-doings" then i am probably not interested in the game because i would rather not be flaccid during sex scenes. If i had the option to walk out as he entered the room i would of been fine with it. Edit- Also this would of been a perfect moment for the main character to prove that he could be an alphamale by walking out of the room even if the relationship with Kylie and Riley is strained because of his choice to not have group sex with Jason involved.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cherry is trying to get the MC out of Lileva's control and to "man up" and decide who he wants so she's pushing him in any way she can.

The Rachel thing is a head game to play with his feelings and try and push him.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So if someone else fucks his mom then I don't see why it's a problem with you.
you seem to have a rather close minded view about that, i care for once because those girls have a path in the harem endings, so any girl that the mc can romance should always be out of reach for any npc (that for me is real harem) i dont mind sharing a prostitute since there will never be feelings of romance here, but we can have feelings for riley or kiley in the future yet that is destroyed now by jason fucking or doing something with them, perse the motive i said this game was good while it lasted, for me you ruined it with this last update, is only my personal taste and it doenst have to do anything with other people here. Hope you can understand it better now if i did not explain myself properly before in this matter.

Oh and just one more thing, the group tag as i understood was for Mc and more girls (so i though)...... i never think it was going to be jason, mc and girls because thats not my thing.
Best of luck

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
This is how I know people skip a lot of content.

Right at the start of the game you walk in on Jason fucking his mother yet it took people 8 updates to complain about something that's been there from the beginning.
I had no problem with Jason fucking his mother but when they involve the main character in group sex that is entirely different in my opinion.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Honestly i don't know why all these people are screaming about NTR, i don't like NTR and avoid the theme at all costs, so why do i play this game? well for me there is only one thing who can be see as NTR ,Ella is cheating on MC with her Mom, and that's all , and since i don't care....lets move on, Selina+Jason?= fake relationship she don't even hold hands with the guy, and it was just to let MC jealous ,the only guy who touch her is the MC, Jason+Kylie+Riley ? again its NOT NTR, these girls had sex with MC and thats it, both times out of lust, one caused by Lileva and the second by Cherry, they aren't in a relationship with MC!!!! so even if they fuck the entire city is not NTR, name one scene where MC showed romantic feelings towards these two,there is none!!, there is attraction(lust) and friendship, Dad+Rachel(mom),c'mom do i really need to explain this one?, meanwhile MC already had sex with his mom,Selina,Riley and Kylie,Veronica,the stripper, and Cherry, so the only one really being cucked hard here is Ella since MC not only fucked other girls but already started to have feelings for others as well....

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes