Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
This whole spell confusion thing has been dragged out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. I stopped reading it and just overflew it at best at the vacation part. It was made clear that right from the get go the MC is under a spell. Fine, but no decisionmaking at all in that process and then dragging it out like this is just to me not very good design. Then of course the story also jumps all over the place. Due to the lack of decisionmaking the scenes don't even feel rewarding. They become a bore as well. Does anybody remember when this game had semi open-world parts in it? Not only the story but all the mechanics are all over the place. No consistency... Tss....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which is a big turnoff for me and one of the reasons i didn't like the update. I would of rather not had group sex with Jason. If it was avoidable i wouldn't have a problem with it.
Probably going to sound harsh here but complaining about someone that, as of yet, has nothing to do with the MC having sex with their own son is just petty.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This only means that its not NTR. Its definitely sharing/swinging, so you should add a new tag. Its not even avoidable so it needs the tag. If i knew that was going to be involved i wouldnt have even bothered playing this again.
That's just pathetic now. 1 scene where a mother has sex with her own son and you're all "i'm not playing" ..... probably best if you don't.

poof620

Feb 15, 2018
That's just pathetic now. 1 scene where a mother has sex with her own son and you're all "i'm not playing" ..... probably best if you don't.
Did you even read what i said? How does it even have anything to do with the fact that they're related? Plus i dont even play with the patch so i never even realized they're related. My point is that tags are made for a reason, to let you know the content of the game. There is very clearly sharing(wont call it swinging because its not). And just because you like seeing other guys fuck people while you do, other people dont. I like the game, I like the story, that scene isnt for me though. And since i'm already past the scene that i've already made clear i dont like im willing to play more because its a great story. But if i came to this game when it was finished and saw that it had sharing id stay away. Not everybody likes sharing, not everybody likes NTR, not everybody likes any of the tags on this site. But if the tags exist, then they should be used otherwise just remove all the tags and say "play the game if you want to know whats in it".

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Probably going to sound harsh here but complaining about someone that, as of yet, has nothing to do with the MC having sex with their own son is just petty.
No, it's not petty. It's simple, i don't like group sex with other men involved. It's a turnoff, which i have said already, and it seems a majority of replies on this thread have similar qualms about this particular update. It's constructive criticism to suggest that particular group sex scene to be optional because of the already developed feelings the player may have developed for Kylie and Riley.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
NO NTR###NO NTR###NO NTR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is not true at all, i mean if at the start of the game you go for riley, kiley and jason do something while you are fucking his mom, (i think it was a bj, but i dont remember) this game may not have ntr. But it has sharing with riley, prostitute... And the family of ella... It points to more us seeing others guys fucking.... Also the mom and veronica did get fucked by the antagonist father... For me and people here that like real harems with only mc fucking, this lost all interest i have in the girls, i mean will you go with a girl that you have see fucking other guys? It kills any feeling of romance. Sharing tag really needs to be added.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2018
Well the game is Good but there are less updates with Veronica which I like the most also there is a lot of skipping in between the scenes which I don't like

Jan 28, 2018
The arc also fails to properly develop the internal mindset of MC, who had been bagging wins like a madman. That alone should make him grow hefty balls by virtue of de facto status/notches/experience/comfort levels. But no, now he's "oh jeez, this is awkward" like a sad NEET anime millenial after just finishing railing crazy QT tail like Flesh Gordon in the previous update.

This is why I (and others?) are frustrated. I hope the next update clears things up.

On the plus side for dev; We wouldn't care if we weren't invested.
This is kind of where I am too. Felt like the MC was really stepping into his own at the end of the last update, and then this happens and all of a sudden he's a simp with no control over his own life/losing his mind. Story-telling wise I kind of get it since we sort of saw hints of it at the beginning of the game (what with things being a-typical), but it still just feels kind of weird. But I guess that's because we started the game in the middle of the story, and then got sent back to the beginning, and then got sent to the beginning of what is basically an alternate time-line/dimension at the start of this update... it's a lot to keep track of.

Ok, she is just trying to make MC quit being a lame beta d-bag then. Hope it works, I am getting pretty tired of the MC being a loser.
Maybe I need to replay this from the beginning, or just wait until the game is completely finished, but I don't really remember the MC being a loser at all before this update. Before this he was just a regular guy living in a society with regular standards that was occasionally having his head screwed with/was having the walls of his reality broken, and then the one person who could explain anything said "Nope, sorry; you're screwed and I'm out. Best of luck." On that note, kinda hoping we see the Aunt again so that maybe she can clear some things up...

And again, as ShadedWilderness hinted at, we wouldn't really be getting involved here (in a meaningful way) if we didn't care/weren't invested.

All this said, I am looking forward to where the story ends up at. Here's hoping for some kind of possible true-harem or otherwise happy end!

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
No matter where i see the modell from the first preview, she always remains Jenna from Parental Love for me, but heck, after i played that game, everywhere i go i see her modell, kinda haunting.

For the ontopic, i really like the game so far, keep it up good sir/ma'am/apache helikopter!

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Wow. Been so long since I grabbed an update I forgot what shit this was. Don't waste your time.

D

Deleted member 780468

can I use the incest patch from the thread into the updated version of this game? or there's no need to use the incest patch at all in the latest version?

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
Just played this game for the first time.

The art and graphics are great, but the story itself is pretty bad. I feel super confused, I have so many questions but not in the good way but dunno maybe the author wants the player to think that way because the main character is super confused himself.

This story is a mess though and it is a shame. I'd recommend playing this just for the art and hot character designs but if you give a damn about the story then I wouldn't really recommend it.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good update a bit confusing, but great

Love you Cherry and fuck you MC
Fixed this for you I don't blame Selina at all I mean there she is desperately wanting that affection from the MC but all he cares about is Ella so yeah very disappointed with the MC in this situation hopefully that gets rectified in future updates.

Reactions: smokebox

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Which is a big turnoff for me and one of the reasons i didn't like the update. I would of rather not had group sex with Jason. If it was avoidable i wouldn't have a problem with it.

I think many of us realize that poon needs to be earned, "alpha" needs to be achieved and developed, but this whole thing now feels like it's going in reverse (in the practical end-state of *sexx0r them*),

The arc also fails to properly develop the internal mindset of MC, who had been bagging wins like a madman. That alone should make him grow hefty balls by virtue of de facto status/notches/experience/comfort levels. But no, now he's "oh jeez, this is awkward" like a sad NEET anime millenial even though he just finished railing crazy QT tail like Flesh Gordon in the previous update.

This is why I (and others?) are frustrated. I hope the next update clears things up.

On the plus side for dev; We wouldn't care if we weren't invested.
Did you even read what i said? How does it even have anything to do with the fact that they're related? Plus i dont even play with the patch so i never even realized they're related. My point is that tags are made for a reason, to let you know the content of the game. There is very clearly sharing(wont call it swinging because its not). And just because you like seeing other guys fuck people while you do, other people dont. I like the game, I like the story, that scene isnt for me though. And since i'm already past the scene that i've already made clear i dont like im willing to play more because its a great story. But if i came to this game when it was finished and saw that it had sharing id stay away. Not everybody likes sharing, not everybody likes NTR, not everybody likes any of the tags on this site. But if the tags exist, then they should be used otherwise just remove all the tags and say "play the game if you want to know whats in it".
That is not true at all, i mean if at the start of the game you go for riley, kiley and jason do something while you are fucking his mom, (i think it was a bj, but i dont remember) this game may not have ntr. But it has sharing with riley, prostitute... And the family of ella... It points to more us seeing others guys fucking.... Also the mom and veronica did get fucked by the antagonist father... For me and people here that like real harems with only mc fucking, this lost all interest i have in the girls, i mean will you go with a girl that you have see fucking other guys? It kills any feeling of romance. Sharing tag really needs to be added.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes