Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Update was something of a groundhog day from the path I took in the start, but now at least we have more clue than the MC about what is going on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Update was something of a groundhog day from the path I took in the start, but now at least we have more clue than the MC about what is going on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev has said they aren't anything to do with Lileva, that's all the mothers influence not demonic.

We already speculated the mother was Lileva's bitch and dev shot us down.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Dev has said they aren't anything to do with Lileva, that's all the mothers influence not demonic.

We already speculated the mother was Lileva's bitch and dev shot us down.
Wow. Madison really could compete with the demons in this game.

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow. Madison really could compete with the demons in this game.
I don't know how far you've got but there is a scene that kinda explains why she is the way she is.

She hasn't had it easy and her husband treat her like shit and forced his guys to abuse her until she took over probably by killing him.

Seems that sent her over the edge.

She does run a crime empire and they aren't known to be the nicest folk.

However we do have a demonic daughter so as soon as we get our memory back and all is right in the world I can ask her nicely to bitch slap the mother really hard.

That's my plan to be the alpha in the game .... tell everyone to do what I say or i'll get my daughter on them.

Reactions: acewinz

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Great update, but I was quite disappointed that ending from last time didn't have any lasting impact. Everything just resolved the same way. Girlfriend didn't get mad for you not making your call, nothing.

I feel like this decision was a 180. Like maybe it was originally intended to mean something and then the decision to have it mean something was rethought.

I'm glad we're finally getting closer to the point we were at in the beginning of the game.

Avaron1974 Found another hill to plant your flag and die on huh? Just like Nikki... ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 Found another hill to plant your flag and die on huh? Just like Nikki... ;)
I'm not as into defending Madison from being Lileva's pawn but i'm hoping by pointing out it's not her someone might have another theory.

See mine is still Jason.

I did think Ella's mother at first until the dev said otherwise and i've had it down as Jason since.

Treats the girls like toys, acts like a douche and soon to be victim of DD dick stomp.

My only let down this update was the whole Cherry thing. We spent that long opening up and accepting her just to have it all taken away again.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I kinda found this interesting a couple of updates back but feel like the story just drags on now. Hopefully it can pick up again soon.

devolved

Aug 30, 2019
What just happend. 30seconds in and I'm getting a blowjob? Didn't even have to work for it. I'm gonna assume that you play this game for a quick release, not because you work for the end result.:cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What just happend. 30seconds in and I'm getting a blowjob? Didn't even have to work for it. I'm gonna assume that you play this game for a quick release, not because you work for the end result.:cry:
There are 3 time periods going on, past present and future.

The blowjob at the start is what happens in the future.

The story is just about to catch up to that point now in the present, that will be next update.

However this isn't a slow burn game. Having sex isn't the goal, it's just a part of the story that gets explained.

The story revolves around Succubus demons so sex isn't exactly going to be hard to find. That's not the goal of the story though so it doesn't matter. If you are expecting a relationship building game you're in the wrong place. There are 4 paths and they go based on choices not points.

Last edited:

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Sharing/Swing where? I haven't gotten any of that yet even in the new update. Or you mean in future updates?
DeafPerv add " sharing or swing " tags before more people play this, if id know this game will turn into sharing the girls you can romance i whould have not downloaded this last update, a lot of animation and nice update but i dont like sharing my girls, was good while it lasted... *sigh*

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sharing/Swing where? I haven't gotten any of that yet even in the new update. Or you mean in future updates?
he shares with jason some of the girls (jason mom, a prostitute (i dont really care about that 1 ) then selena ask to be his bf... then jason agree to share selina with mc...) not my type of game anymore i dont like that, never have been a fan of sharing, i consider it as bad as ntr.
to be fair almost all girls get fucked by someone besides the mc, by it the father of mc or jason.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I forgot how much this MC drives me nuts :mad: he is far too infatuated with Ella so much that Selina starts dating Jason which won't last after he walks in on her fucking the MC and at the end the MC wants to go visit Ella when he has two fine looking women back home
He does see them together.

He just says he has no problem sharing her.

On top of that she went to him so as far as i'm concerned, rather than sort it out with the guys she "claimed" to have loved she ran to his best friend. Selina pissed on her chips with me. I was going for Ella anyway but now I don't feel so bad leaving her behind.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After playing this game, I feel more confused than the MC.....also getting some feelings this game might possibly end up with ntr tag in some stage. :devilish:
The only person he's in a relationship with is Ella and that's only been long distance, they have never met I don't even class those as relationships.

Selina probably won't fuck his friend and the women his friend is sleeping with are his own family so if anything the MC would be NTR'ing him by claiming them (which you can when the paths branch).

The only person who really belongs to the MC is Cherry and she wouldn't do anything to hurt him unless you make her evil in which case NTR will be the least of your worrries as she can and will kill some or all of the girls. There is no "happy" ending with evil Cherry unless that is a happy ending for you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anyone know what are all the paths? I want to have saves for each
They haven't branched yet.

Dev posted them a bit back....

4 different paths :

- You visit Ella. You get to explore her family. No veronica, no selina. Few other characters.

- You visit Ella. You take Veronica and Selina with you. Few other characters.

- You don't go to US. Ella comes to you. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

- You break up with Ella and don't go to US. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

Mom, Lileva, Cherry, Aunt will be in all 4 paths.

Cherry's characters and fates :

- She is dominant. More powerful. Either loves you or hates you.

- She is submissive. Less powerful. Either loves you or hates you.

- If she is Evil then you get bad endings.
Bad endings :
- Girls will die depending on the choices you make
- You get to have Cherry but no one else
- You sacrifice mom
- You become a slave

- If she loves you then you get good endings.
Good endings :
- No one dies
- You get to keep whoever you want

Harem endings :
- Only in good ones
- You may get multiple girls at once even when you aren't in good terms with Cherry. But ultimately they will die.

Neutral endings :
- Many losses and sacrifices
- Cherry dies

This is all I can provide right now.
It's way more complex and I have shit ton of work to do.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes