Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the incest patch not working, I thought Selina was supposed to be the sister and Veronica the mother for the main character?
No, Selina is just a friend and Veronica is her mother.

The MC's mother is a different character entirely, he doesn't have a sister.

How the hell do you get anal with Veronica? I think I've tried everything. It's probably so simple I can't see it.
You can't yet.

norali

Nov 23, 2018

Release date
I have finished rendering and now I'll have to edit all the 800+ renders,
It's going to take a bit of time.

The game will be out on 7th September.

This is a huge update. I need the time to make everything perfect.
I wanted to release this month but it's not possible given the sheer number of renders I have to go through and edit one by one.
Game isn't out yet? Today's already 8th September

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I forgot how much this MC drives me nuts :mad: he is far too infatuated with Ella so much that Selina starts dating Jason which won't last after he walks in on her fucking the MC and at the end the MC wants to go visit Ella when he has two fine looking women back home

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I forgot how much this MC drives me nuts :mad: he is far too infatuated with Ella so much that Selina starts dating Jason which won't last after he walks in on her fucking the MC and at the end the MC wants to go visit Ella when he has two fine looking women back home
Yeah, that was fucking infuriating. Selina knew the situation she was getting into with the MC. Which she expressed near the end with V.

Also on my replay of the game. The scene with the daughter/devil and Selina at the end of the last version was changed to it being the daughter/devil only, but with Ella on the phone. Not a good change IMO, and kinda strange.

Other than that, it was a packed update, which is cool. The render quality seemed to improve a bit too, a bit of post-processing/color correction, I think, maybe, which was interesting.

Reactions: Mormont
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes