Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devil in the details ... there, go play timestamps or areas of grey to get blown away spatially and
temporally messed up enough ... to yearn for their respective next iterations;)!
Devs are working around the clock to please you especiallyo_O:sneaky::cool::sneaky:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Any new pictures of my favorite milf Rachel? :D I want to desperately save her so i can impregnate her again. Seriously though, game is looking awesome.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm going to take a wild guess here but you didn't get movies like "Memento" or "The Usual Suspects" either, right?
neither of those movies are confusing so that's a stupid comparison. i think the movie "arrival" would be a better choice because its about time, or maybe even the show "dark". but this story has a lot of wtf moments, but once you get it, it is actually really good and makes sense. a timestamp no pun intended would help this story a lot, but i get why there isn't one because it removes the puzzle like mystery of it all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I like Queen of the damned ... it is a good contender to that interview with brad pit vamp movie and ... quite a good introduction to underworld or those diaries series with Ian Samerhalder;)!

Reactions: Daraknoah
Oct 28, 2017
and neither is this game ;) The over-elaboration trying to sound smart part of your post I'll ignore.
definitely not as confusing as this game can be, but christopher nolan is an amazing writer and this is a sex game, no offense to this dev tho. again, stupid comparison. the examples i used make more sense. you're not smart if you understand this game and you're not dumb if you don't. for usual suspects and momento i would disagree, those are pretty straight forward. the elitist attitude i will not ignore ;). anyway excited to see whats next and the selina upgrade is a fucking amazing improvement i would leave the mc gf in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
definitely not as confusing as this game can be, but christopher nolan is an amazing writer and this is a sex game, no offense to this dev tho. again, stupid comparison. the examples i used make more sense. you're not smart if you understand this game and you're not dumb if you don't. for usual suspects and momento i would disagree, those are pretty straight forward. the elitist attitude i will not ignore ;). anyway excited to see whats next and the selina upgrade is a fucking amazing improvement i would leave the mc gf in a heartbeat.
Lookit, if you'd started you initial post with a "I think a more accurate comparison would be..." then that's an opinion and it's fine. Instead you went with "that's stupid" and repeated it again here with an "I make more sense" bonus, heh. That is exactly the "I know better/I am the smartest" 'tude showing through that you are trying so hard to deny. ;)

Have a nice day now.

Oct 28, 2017
Lookit, if you'd started you initial post with a "I think a more accurate comparison would be..." then that's an opinion and it's fine. Instead you went with "that's stupid" and repeated it again here with an "I make more sense" bonus, heh. That is exactly the "I know better/I am the smartest" 'tude showing through that you are trying so hard to deny. ;)

Have a nice day now.
you're the one acting like you're smart for understanding a sex game lol, not me. so if it offends you when i know better examples of good writing than just picking unrelated choices to make fun of someone i'm sorry. don't come off like you know so much then. they were stupid examples lol. what do you want me to say. I'm not trying hard to deny anything, i just think you're examples were stupid because they were. it looked like you picked two random movies with a surprising plot and used them lol. i don't think i'm smart for knowing the examples i gave, but they are better examples lol. you act like you're smart for getting this game. a lot of people in these comments seem to as if being able to understand okay writing makes you so. i'm just saying its a sex game and they are not scorsese or nolan, so relax. there's a difference between confusion because of mystery and confusion because of non experienced writing.

Last edited:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Would you guys prefer a render with skin details but grainy or a render with no noise but the skin details are almost washed out?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes