Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
The whole killing an innocent guy to prove a point to her youngest daughter, being an over controlling crime boss and being an all round bitch.
Oh i completely misunderstood i thought you where typing about killing Cherry's mother. Yes Ella's mother definitely doesn't deserve any favors after all the manipulations she pulled. I do feel sorry for Ella though on that point. In my last playthrough i know that Lilith is gonna try to contact the main character to get help. I hope i still can help and end the romantic long distance relationship with Ella without it backfiring to help Ella out of the situation with her mother.

Reactions: Avaron1974

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's a good game, but the plot makes a lot more sense if you use the patch, at some point you seem to bounce forward and backward through the story w/o being told, having said that, the characters are absolutely hot as hell and the renders look good too.
That's awesome that Dev is redoing thousands old renders, however better put his efforts on some more content.

Seducing-the-Devil.png

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I still haven't figured out the boobs physics in daz. The titty movements in my animations may look a bit janky. Advance apology.
Improvement is always great but StD's (acronym a bit unfortunate there, heh) H-scenes are way above average already, so no worries. The situational set-up, positions, angles and female facial expressions all count. The bathtub scene with Kylie was, IMO, one of the hottest around. (y)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes we cAn!!! Yes We CAN! Yes we Can have a night out with she devil!!!
Yes we Can tame the shrew;)!!! Yes we CAn have boobs bouncy bouncy on our ... :p:love::sneaky::whistle: !!!

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Oh my god, how such a story is possible ? What have I just played ?
Normally, I have something to say, and I'm trying to mention the points that are not going into the game, but here ? It's impossible.
The characters are not messed up, the entirely game is.
Absolutely nothing is good in the story. All nonsens, all contradictions, all stupid decisions... this story is just worst than games that even don't have one.

And there are a looooooot of tags missing in the " genre " category. Damn it, what a trap !

Reactions: Aelth

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Oh my god, how such a story is possible ? What have I just played ?
Normally, I have something to say, and I'm trying to mention the points that are not going into the game, but here ? It's impossible.
The characters are not messed up, the entirely game is.
Absolutely nothing is good in the story. All nonsens, all contradictions, all stupid decisions... this story is just worst than games that even don't have one.

And there are a looooooot of tags missing in the " genre " category. Damn it, what a trap !
I'm going to take a wild guess here but you didn't get movies like "Memento" or "The Usual Suspects" either, right?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I'm going to take a wild guess here but you didn't get movies like "Memento" or "The Usual Suspects" either, right?
I didn't see " the usual suspects " but Memento was good. A story that start from the end, I liked it.

I disagree.

Namely?
I am glad for you.
Well : rape for start, there is enough elements to justify that tag. Ntr next (Ella is already ntr the mc with her mother, and yes, that's count). Mind control (I am sure I don't have to explain why).
And some others I already don't remember, I need to play the game again, but that's won't happen.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just replayed it. I try real hard not to understand whats going on but.. i just can't! I get exactly whats going on! Is there something wrong with me? :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can make fun of me but was it really necessary ?
Can't you just accept someone has different opinion of yours ?
Opinions are fine but some of the things you claimed are objectively wrong.

You blame the game for your lack of understanding. Things are the way they are because they happen in 3 different time lines. There are past events, present events and possible future events. Future events change based on your choices in the present, the only constant is the past.

Oh, and for your first question.... yes, yes it was.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So very wrong.

Serious talk, my avatar and sig all have the same ginger girl in.... how did you get guy from that?

If you still haven't figured out the difference in genders at your age stay away from the dating scene.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
So very wrong.

Serious talk, my avatar and sig all have the same ginger girl in.... how did you get guy from that?

If you still haven't figured out the difference in genders at your age stay away from the dating scene.
I am a guy, but if I want to have an avatar of a bear, and call myself "bear081888", that's not mean I am one.

As you already know, warning received so, I'll stop here.

Good night to you, girl.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes