Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We prefer what ever these here seem to be exponential for ... just give us crisp beautiful dames...
bombshells ... angels of the vakliries ... all mothers 3 => who cares about the back ground ...
We are scorching it all up in flames for these here candy cane apples of our eyes babes;)!!!

You are taking too long..

View attachment 331900
I'm redoing the old renders. Slowly all of them will be redone and all the H-scenes will be fully animated

View attachment 336699
View attachment 367886

Sunbathing...
A preview of a scene from the upcoming update (0.8)
It's a good game, but the plot makes a lot more sense if you use the patch, at some point you seem to bounce forward and backward through the story w/o being told, having said that, the characters are absolutely hot as hell and the renders look good too.
That's awesome that Dev is redoing thousands old renders, however better put his efforts on some more content.
:geek:
View attachment 371031
P.S. => Diana + Ella Goodness are the crisp example of that soft + firm + bubble gummy yummy

Reactions: AdamJohn36

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Olivia.png

Would you like to see this familiar face of adult game industry on Seducing The Devil?
Most popular for being the character Mrs. Turner on Lewdlab's "Dreams of Desire"

She will carry the facial similarities of the popular model but with my own touches to separate her from the rest.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are we Lost for words or what ;)!
MhhHHhh ... those EYES :p:love::giggle:

M ..HHHhhhhHhhh ... those BEWBS :love::p:D

MHHhhHHH .... Those Hips:p:love:;):p:giggle:!!!

That is the starry eyes apples we need to turn this here end of the world romance into the start of love :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::whistle::whistle::whistle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Would you like to see this familiar face of adult game industry on Seducing The Devil?
Yes.
Most popular for being the character Mrs. Turner on Lewdlab's "Dreams of Desire"
YES.

She will carry the facial similarities of the popular model but with my own touches to separate her from the rest.
YEEEEEEES... and now I'm spent.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes We Can!!! Yes We Can!!! Yes We can have this bubbalicipous coton candy awesome dame
I.N ... T.H.I.S ... G.A.M.E :love: :love: :love: :love: :p :p :p :p :love: :love: :love:

Y.E.S !!! W. E .. D.O !!! W.A.N.T ... this apple of the eye bombshell candy cane I.N T.H.I.S G.A.M.E

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Release date
I have finished rendering and now I'll have to edit all the 800+ renders,
It's going to take a bit of time.

The game will be out on 7th September.

This is a huge update. I need the time to make everything perfect.
I wanted to release this month but it's not possible given the sheer number of renders I have to go through and edit one by one.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is the incest patch not working, I thought Selina was supposed to be the sister and Veronica the mother for the main character?

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
O-kay. Let's see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, why did I just summarize the whole story? Because I read through the forum here and saw a bunch of people outright dismissing anyone who suggested these events didn't make perfect sense. I suspect these individuals played update by update rather than go back all the way through, which could have perhaps skewed their perception of things. But I wanted to be crystal clear: I understand the game. I understand everything that happened. I am not an idiot. And this story is ridiculous. That's fine, by the way: the game has beautiful models, quality renders, and totally functional gameplay (albeit with the occasional pointless sandbox moments). If you can enjoy the ride regardless of the illogical and disjointed narrative, that's great! I'm actually with you on that. But let's not sneer at the people who can't, yeah?

tl;dr: This game is a dumpster fire of convoluted plot and truly sick individuals, and I strongly advise people who suggest otherwise to hop back to the beginning and play again all the way through without skipping. Love it or hate it, don't pretend it's something it's not. Dumpster fires can be beautiful too.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
tl;dr: This game is a dumpster fire of convoluted plot and truly sick individuals, and I strongly advise people who suggest otherwise to hop back to the beginning and play again all the way through without skipping. Love it or hate it, don't pretend it's something it's not. Dumpster fires can be beautiful too.
Thank you for writing this up. It seems I finally understood the story. Of course it still doesn't make one iota of sense. :D

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Canto Forte I'm afraid I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. It's fine either way, I appreciate you reading through that monster comment regardless. I won't pretend to be an expert on anything to do with game development, and it seems like you've been around much longer than me, so I'll defer to your expertise on these matters! :)

Ennoch You are exactly right on both points you make. I am terrible about spoiler tags and often totally forget to use them (here being Exhibit A, but I'll correct it). And indeed, I was snide in my summary of the plot. The difference was I was not sneering at anybody else, which I hope came across clearly. I didn't want to fault anyone for liking or disliking the story, but I did want to emphasize the ridiculous nature of the plot. I don't think that undermines my premise, but if it does then at least my comment can be used as a general recap (as you used it). Thanks for reading all the way through regardless!

Irgendwie Irgendwo Happy I could be of assistance! :p Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes