Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cadis1111

Jul 29, 2018
Hello guys, so I am about the play the game, and when I was reading I saw this "your friend Selina and her mother Veronica" and I knew its the thing :( and then I installed the patch but no change whats the problem ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Looks like i missed allot of this game i think the last version i played was 0.4 or 0.5 dont even remember.. glad to see their is more updates. I think the last version i played
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The renders looks really well now. keep up the good work. (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still don't know what path to follow in this game.

After the dev said Jason will end up with Selina no matter what it's kinda pumped the brakes a bit for me. Struggling to see where else I want to go with regards to the women now the one I wanted is not an option.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Still don't know what path to follow in this game.

After the dev said Jason will end up with Selina no matter what it's kinda pumped the brakes a bit for me. Struggling to see where else I want to go with regards to the women now the one I wanted is not an option.
I am with you on that, but we still don't know truth behind that, clearly Selina loves the MC, so it could be a ruse to deceit Lileva and protect them from harm, i am really in no mood to see her with Jason romantically or sexually that guy is a piece of shit, and i have 0 interest in Ella or her mom, in her family only the little sister caught my eye.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am with you on that, but we still don't know truth behind that, clearly Selina loves the MC, so it could be a ruse to deceit Lileva and protect them from harm, i am really in no mood to see her with Jason romantically or sexually that guy is a piece of shit, and i have 0 interest in Ella or her mom, in her family only the little sister caught my eye.
It doesn't really matter what the reason is, we know Selina will be with Jason and that kills the route I had with her. Doesn't matter how the story goes, my own personal feelings on that matter is I don't want to be going there after that dickhead has so i'm trying to decide which other route to take because Selina is well out.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
It doesn't really matter what the reason is, we know Selina will be with Jason and that kills the route I had with her. Doesn't matter how the story goes, my own personal feelings on that matter is I don't want to be going there after that dickhead has so i'm trying to decide which other route to take because Selina is well out.
Even if is just a fake relationship? and she never do anything with him?, because that's the only way for me staying in that route, at least we have cherry.. i hope..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Even if is just a fake relationship? and she never do anything with him?, because that's the only way for me staying in that route, at least we have cherry.. i hope..
Selina and Jason were still together in the future during one of the flashes so they are fucking. Jason wouldn't stay with someone he isn't getting any from. Plus he's fucking his own family so that route is out too.

Pretty sure Ella will be the route I go, now just need to figure out how to keep DD with power but good. I like the idea of having a badass succubus daughter so need to keep her powered but want her as a loving badass powered succubus.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Selina and Jason were still together in the future during one of the flashes so they are fucking.
That shit threw me off hard, since aside from DD which seems to be part of all the routes, she was the only character that I liked. It is what it is, but I guess that the only way of making Ella appealing is to ruin the other characters.

I'm guessing I'll go for a nice DD route, since I'm not to keen on seeing her murder people left and right.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
That shit threw me off hard, since aside from DD which seems to be part of all the routes, she was the only character that I liked. It is what it is, but I guess that the only way of making Ella appealing is to reuin the other characters.

I'm guessing I'll go for a nice DD route, since I'm not to keen on seeing her murder people left and right.
She could murder Jason.... just saying...no one will miss that piece of shit, i am still gonna wait for v.08 before making conclusions, the fact the Sel is his GF doesn't mean she will do anything with him, if Jason is your "brother" and she loves the mc, i can see both in a fake relationship just so everybody is safe, and we have DD so if i am wrong i am packing the bags and taking DD to a nice trip in the USA

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
She could murder Jason.... just saying...no one will miss that piece of shit, i am still gonna wait for v.08 before making conclusions, the fact the Sel is his GF doesn't mean she will do anything with him, if Jason is your "brother" and she loves the mc, i can see both in a fake relationship just so everybody is safe, and we have DD so if i am wrong i am packing the bags and taking DD to a nice trip in the USA
If I'm not mistaken, at the start of the game she told you that she wasn't doing anything with Jason, even if they were dating, so you must be into something.

Reactions: botc76 and smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, at the start of the game she told you that she wasn't doing anything with Jason, even if they were dating, so you must be into something.
And they tell Veronica that Jason knows about them, so either Jason enjoy being a cuck or we dont know all the facts, better wait for v.08 before discarding Sel

Reactions: Mytez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will have to admit that the scene with DD and Ella is a lot more romantic towards Cherry.

I was initially put off Ella's route with the mother thing going on but the whole Selina situation made me replay and lean towards Ella and she grew on me.

More than that the interaction between MC and DD was a lot better. That strikes me as the more loving route for Cherry.

If I could just have DD i'd be more than happy with that but with regards to picking a path I think Ella's will be more my speed.

I don't have anything to fear from her mother when my daughter is as badass as Cherry is.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Great story really enjoying this one. Love Selina but I real need/want to know more about Lilith an that sex crazed mom an Ella lol guess Becky too :) Maybe in the Next update I'll get to Kick the dad in the nuts fuck all his daughters an stick my fist in his wife's ass lol

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes