Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Great story really enjoying this one. Love Selina but I real need/want to know more about Lilith an that sex crazed mom an Ella lol guess Becky too :) Maybe in the Next update I'll get to Kick the dad in the nuts fuck all his daughters an stick my fist in his wife's ass lol
Just to point out that scene with the dad was a look into the past. The wife is running things now so we assume the dad is probably dead.

That was Ella and the mothers first kiss and now she's getting fisted so it was quite a long time gap.

invman

Jan 23, 2018
well the game is fantastic and really weird (?), the characters are amazing and the plot is really something you dont find easily in these type of games. the only thing i found strange or probably disturbing is the relationship between ella and madison, im curious to see where it leads with the help of lilith
keep up the amazing work

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
You want the bad demon to win?

Lilith is the evil one.

Cherry is the good one.

Cherry is love.

Well, you can make her evil according to the dev but who'd do that to DD?
You are mistaking Lilith with Lileva. Lilith is Ella's sister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
DD is by far the top girl in the game.

As long as i've got her I don't need anyone else.

I mean, sure, all the routes involve other people so I guess El can join in but it's me and DD all the way.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
DD is by far the top girl in the game.

As long as i've got her I don't need anyone else.

I mean, sure, all the routes involve other people so I guess El can join in but it's me and DD all the way.
I would be happiest for a harem ending myself with Rachel (especially if i get to impregnate her again), Di, Cherry (Can you impregnate a succubus? I hope so.), Selina, and Riley for their beautiful eyes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would be happiest for a harem ending myself with Rachel (especially if i get to impregnate her again), Di, Cherry (Can you impregnate a succubus? I hope so.), Selina, and Riley for their beautiful eyes.
There are 4 routes planned and it looks like you may get what you want.

You can impregnate a Succubus, this one anyway. Some of the future flashes with the room full of them are all the MC and Cherry's daughters. That's Cherry on the evil path though, she has 2 possible outcomes good or evil and in those there are 2 more outcomes with her being more powerful or less so.

Harem will only work if she's good though...

SPOILER....

She'll kill some of the girls if she's evil. No you can't kill her, she's a demon, MC is human.

Dev posted it a bit back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Put in a spoiler because obvious spoiler is obvious.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
There are 4 routes planned and it looks like you may get what you want.

You can impregnate a Succubus, this one anyway. Some of the future flashes with the room full of them are all the MC and Cherry's daughters. That's Cherry on the evil path though, she has 2 possible outcomes good or evil and in those there are 2 more outcomes with her being more powerful or less so.

Harem will only work if she's good though...

SPOILER....

She'll kill some of the girls if she's evil. No you can't kill her, she's a demon, MC is human.

Dev posted it a bit back.

Put in a spoiler because obvious spoiler is obvious.
Thank you kindly, i completely forgot about those four paths. It has been a while since i have read this thread. It looks like the forth path fits the best in line with my hopes for the future of this game. I don't really care about Ella myself so i am fine with breaking up with her. I will definitely be going for the good ending/endings.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you kindly, i completely forgot about those four paths. It has been a while since i have read this thread. It looks like the forth path fits the best in line with my hopes for the future of this game. I don't really care about Ella myself so i am fine with breaking up with her. I will definitely be going for the good ending/endings.
I was a bit torn on Ella but she has kinda swayed me to her route after the scene with Cherry. I played both of them, Ella's and Selina's, and I liked Ella's more but that was mainly because it was just him and Cherry in the room like it should have been. I'm a romantic soppy tart.

I will have to get Cherry to kill her mother though.

I'll just tell her it was an accident.

My Succubus daughter accidentally tripped and incinerated your mother ... oops.

Reactions: exxxe

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I was a bit torn on Ella but she has kinda swayed me to her route after the scene with Cherry. I played both of them, Ella's and Selina's, and I liked Ella's more but that was mainly because it was just him and Cherry in the room like it should have been. I'm a romantic soppy tart.

I will have to get Cherry to kill her mother though.

I'll just tell her it was an accident.

My Succubus daughter accidentally tripped and incinerated your mother ... oops.
Yeah i liked Selina's scene with Cherry more mainly because I am far more attracted to Selina and could really feel the love she has for the main character and the caring way she imparted that love onto Cherry through sex to save her was for more romantic to me. I played them both too. I think it is about the personal preference differences between us that help us decide who we like more.

Out of curiosity why don't you like her mother?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes