Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Game development update (0.8)
Finished writing the script.
Took me a while to finish it.
A total of 25 scenes. I'll figure out the number of animations later because I may not animate every sex scene.
I'll start rendering right away. This is going to be a very long process. I'll need around 2-2.5 months to finish everything.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
was saves between 0.6 and 0.7 broken ?
I get the same ending with the weird eye, tried loading further back and skipping thrugh, but get the same end scene and same msg as i got in 0.6

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Is there

Is there a walkthrough?
Available for $20 patrons

was saves between 0.6 and 0.7 broken ?
I get the same ending with the weird eye, tried loading further back and skipping thrugh, but get the same end scene and same msg as i got in 0.6
No they aren't broken. You get different outcomes based on your decision on 0.4
The ending of both paths are still similar.

Reactions: Piyush3362

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Available for $20 patrons

No they aren't broken. You get different outcomes based on your decision on 0.4
The ending of both paths are still similar.
so you saying I have to load an ancient save knowing not where and make a different unknown choice ? to get the new update? lol

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
I'm redoing the old renders. Slowly all of them will be redone and all the H-scenes will be fully animated
i read your old post and you said at least 6000+ renders are still to go and you are able to produce 100 renders per month
so i would advice you to drop the idea on redoing the old renders and focus on the new content or the game will take way too long and you might get discouraged to continue
instead when the game is complete the you can release a remastered version of the whole game will some redone renders and better animations and new scenes.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes