Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well, its a well-known fact that depicting someone as repulsive but hot looking as she is sometimes a solid fundation for turning said person into a subby lewdpet later on. Stereotipical bitchy older sister cliche? I mean usually the mean ones end up being the sex slave relief girls no? I maybe simply evil but i have no problem that such momy is a bad momy as long as its not my momy. Sure, getting rid of her is okay no problem but if we can instead show her the joy of being a sex slave? Whats wrong with that? :geek:
I'm sure that if you choose to go to America you will probably end up in "playing" with Ella with dear mommy's help. So I see someone becoming a sex slave in the end.
MC is in for a surprise when he gets to USA and finds out that his literal devil daughter is a better person than the mother of his girlfriend.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
MC is in for a surprise when he gets to USA and finds out that his literal devil daughter is a better person than the mother of her girlfriend.
Just makes things easier i say. Easier to accept D, easier to convert said mom into something more befitting that is useful as well. And who knows. Maybe redemption for her. If there gonna be a softy way. Depends on the relationship with Ella. I can imagine a route where for the sake of Ella we have to stretch thin our angelic level of understanding and capacity for forgiveness and somehow manage to get this mom to see the error in her ways. Who knows. I have no idea where to stroy will go. I can imagine a lot of twists and turns regarding personalities in this one.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Some of you need to calm down a bit :LOL:
It seems that I've spoilt you a lot with the confusing plot from 0.2-0.4 :p
Now you can't think of anything that can be easily explained

I'll explain everything again when I have the time.
But no, there's no connection between Lileva and Madison.
I'll do something with the time jumps from the next update. Hope that will make it easier to understand when you are jumping timelines.

As for this update.
Apart from the last part (you know what) everything takes place even before 0.2
That's the furthest we have gone back.

The future at the beginning (0.1) isn’t one of the 4 branches. Seline is Jason's girfriend in all paths (why? Wait for 0.8)
(0.1) gave you 4 different endings and those are the 4 different paths.

Past timeline will end at (0.8)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I always end up scrolling to the top and glance over that Veronica in a sauna picture. I sometimes wonder if there is a possibility that i may be a perv :oops:

EDIT: ...and now i learned that there is an actual picture there that i can see, not just a header. I feel stupid :cry:

Last edited:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Fuck Jason!

Hopefully we get to kill him off eventually as he needs to be removed if Kylie and Rylie are to join the harem.

Others dicks not allowed.

I am sure Cherry would relish the opportunity to take down one of daddies rivals. Such a good girl :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think anything needs re-writing. As the updates come it builds on what is there I just think it needs time so we see the big picture. At the moment we are only seeing splinters of 3 timelines, we need to wait until the big decisions come in. When the major paths split off I think we'll have a clear idea what's going on then.

I have faith the dev knows what he's doing.

Happier now MC isn't being a douche to DD and no, I don't accept any excuse given here for how he behaved, Selina was right in everything she said to him.

Selina also cemented herself as the only other person besides DD I need to have in MC's life. That's the problem this update has, it just made Selina look awesome and showed me what I already knew about DD, she's adorable.

I don't see how anyone can top those 2 now for me.

is there no walkthrought??
No because none of us know where the paths will go yet. We have no idea where choices lead so we can't tell you what the best choice per path is.

Seline is Jason's girfriend in all paths (why? Wait for 0.8)
Oh, I missed that.

Okay that kinda kills my Selina and DD happily ever after. As much as I adore Selina right now I aint taking her back after Jason, he's a slimy fuck that I want dead. She goes there, she can stay there.

Looks like me and DD will be moving overseas after all.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This thing of Sel be Jason GF in all paths its a huge buzzkill, whats the point of her having her first kiss and losing her virginity to the MC and confessing her love to him and the MC loving her back if you choose that ,if she is gonna end up dating the guy we all hate?, but i will give the dev the benefit of the doubt until we got v.08, it must have some explanation ( it better be a damm good one, maybe to keep her safe from Lileva ?), he took me by surprise with her accepting DD so i will wait and see, but it better be a fake relationship ,the moment that crazy psycho touches her the game is over for me, he can have Ella and her Mom, he can have his family, just leave Sel alone!! :mad:, (i also wonder if was the dev intention to made Jason this awful bastard or if we took him by surprise by hating the guy).

Reactions: Alteni and LittleIr

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
This thing of Sel be Jason GF in all paths its a huge buzzkill
We still don't know what happens with Selina. She goes from being head over heels in love with MC to end up with Jason, while at the same time having constant sex with MC and not touching her boyfriend. So I wouldn't really discard her yet, just wait to see how the story unfolds before making the decission of jumping ship.
With Jason I think that the idea wasn't really for us to hate him, but to see him as "the bro". The problem is, that most of us have already grown past that phase (if we ever were there) and don't find any appeal into a guy that masturbates on his family while they are passed out/asleep in the hospital and "takes" one of our favorite girls. So I'd say the character completely failed.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
We still don't know what happens with Selina. She goes from being head over heels in love with MC to end up with Jason
Avaron is the one who is considering move her MC overseas, i won't give up on Selina that easy, but i won't deny that i was shocked when the dev said that, but Deafperv is always surprising us in this game, I would have never guessed that the things would happened the way they did in the last update so i will wait before jumping into more conclusions,( but i still want to get rid of Jason).

Reactions: Alteni and Mytez

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

The end of first half is upon us.
This one is going to be a huge update with close to 25-30 different scenes. We are looking at close to 500 renders.
I've started writing the script already. If you are still confused with the plot after the last release then this one is going to be for you.
I'm so excited and thrilled.
This is going to be one heck of a "Season finale"

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes