Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I know what you tried to do with us (players) in that scene between Madison and her husband but... ,i dont know if i am cold hearted bastard for saying this but i was more like, "bitch i hope this dude gangbang you to death", not because of Ella, but because of what she did to the other daughter Lilith ,i hope Lileva eat her soul for breakfast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I know what you tried to do with us (players) in that scene between Madison and her husband but... ,i dont know if i am cold hearted bastard for saying this but i was more like, "bitch i hope this dude gangbang you to death", not because of Ella, but because of she did to the other daughter Lilith ,i hope Lileva eat her soul for breakfast.
I felt bad for her for a second, but then I remembered how she treats her two daughters and that she actually asked for a dude to be killed, so as much as I would like to know what happened to her and her husband to get to that point, she's still a massive bitch.

Dec 29, 2018
I felt bad for her for a second, but then I remembered how she treats her two daughters and that she actually asked for a dude to be killed, so as much as I would like to know what happened to her and her husband to get to that point, she's still a massive bitch.
That person she killed was completely innocent and she knew it. Calling her a massive bitch is an understatement.

Reactions: smokebox and Mytez
Dec 29, 2018
I found that choice about Selena in the hospital to be very misleading. I like Selina, so I chose the "be understanding" option because I wanted to be nice to her. But that choice doesn't lead to her love path. Instead, you must choose the "be forceful" option, which causes you to yell at her and accuse her of not respecting you and other such nonsense. Why not just add a "kiss her" option to the "be understanding" option? Why is it necessary to force us to verbally abuse her in public? It was a really awkward scene. But I did it anyways because I want nothing to do with Ella.

I also want nothing to do with the abomination that is Cherry, but we don't really get any say in the matter. Which seems to be a common thing in the game. On the plus side, we finally have a sex scene with Selina where she tells you that she loves you. You apparently love her too, but we know that she ends up dating Jason in the future, so that's really weird. Especially since we also know that Jason molests his family members while they are unconscious in the hospital. So why would the main character not just date Selina himself, ditch the long distance girlfriend that he never met, and be happy? This main character seems to be a complete moron who makes terrible decisions. For example, take the flashback of him trying to comfort Jason.

Jason is sad that he missed his opportunity to ask Selina out, which happened because Selina suspected something was up and purposefully avoided Jason because she isn't interested in him. So Jason talks the MC into going to a strip club, and then the MC gets raped by a nasty old stripper demon. All because we weren't allowed to tell Jason to have fun with her on his own. That stripper scene was really unpleasant and I fail to see why it was mandatory.

I'm not too keen on how much mind control is used in the game. I find that it tends to strip people of their personalities and leave them as nothing more than cock hungry nymphomaniacs. Then they revert right back to their old self without any memory of the event. I suppose this is just a personal preference on my part though, since I'd rather see a lighter form of mind control (if there has to be any at all) that just lowers inhibitions rather than create feeling that don't exist at all. Although I really like some of the women in the game (Kylie, Veronica, and Selina), I haven't enjoyed their scenes as much as I would if there was any real emotion to it.

The artwork is really great, but the story is confusing and frustrating.

Reactions: LittleIr and Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Great update i love it ; u did a great job !
well can we get a new signature Krull for this game ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 315143

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i think after she founded a connection with her daughter after the first kiss , she killed her husband for revenge or protecting her daughter from him ; i think its from here she started to taste the first blood after that, it become easy for her to kill to protect her daughter even sometimes its overreacted , the physic mind keep hunting her .....

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
At first i also found the option to be forcefull a bit weird, but it was just to get her attention, after that he touches her hand and when you get the option to kiss her he was very gentle with her, Cherry an abomination? man thats harsh, i like her the same much as i like Selina, and having them bonding like we have in this update was everthing i could ever asked for, and it also took me by surprise that Selina was so cool about the whole situation.

Reactions: Alteni and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Cherry an abomination?
Exactly, from the first moment she appeared, she has only wanted one thing, the love of her father. She's never tried to harm him, only those that were a threat to him, not even while rejected she went crazy or anything like that, she just went back to "Why don't you love me? I want you to love me.". She's instrumental to saving the mother, and we know that with his father hating her (the mother), she was the only one that MC could rely on, aside from Selina and Veronica.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder if some of these people bother reading the story at all.

Guy calls DD an abomination yet all she's asked for is for her dad to show her some love. She even goes against a far more powerful demon to save her dad at the risk of her own life.

I have to admit, that comment genuinely annoyed me.

So she's an abomination for wanting the love of her father ... what a monster she is, how dare she want affection.

Then again I should know people don't bother reading the story when they keep referencing the future events.

The future isn't set, that's just one possible outcome, that's been made clear from the start. There are 4 possible paths, Selina being with Jason is just 1 of them.

Out of all 4 outcomes the dev posted only 1 has the MC leave Veronica and Selina behind.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Assume the worst.
Guy calls DD an abomination
Well, guys tend to call main characters a moron if he thinks with his dick.. and then regularly call every type of girl who doesn't tickle their balls an abomination. Because that suppose to be different :sneaky:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Also people tend to forget that Cherry is pretty much just a baby, yes she have the body of a grown woman but her mind is a mix of an adult with a child, she must be what a few days of life? a week at most?, and she is also part demon so it must be hard as hell to undestand some concepts that are basic to a human, like killing, she kill the MC father out of love for her dad, not because she is evil and like killing people for fun, and what Avaron said about the future events, i did the mistake of mentioning that Selina was Jason GF like it was already set in stone, i realize that i made a mistake when i check the scene again and MC says "this is gonna change everthing with Jason and Ella" but sometimes its hard to keep track of everything so i apologie for that , it was a stupid mistake of my part.

Dec 29, 2018

Guy calls DD an abomination yet all she's asked for is for her dad to show her some love. She even goes against a far more powerful demon to save her dad at the risk of her own life.

I have to admit, that comment genuinely annoyed me.

So she's an abomination for wanting the love of her father ... what a monster she is, how dare she want affection.

Then again I should know people don't bother reading the story when they keep referencing the future events.

The future isn't set, that's just one possible outcome, that's been made clear from the start. There are 4 possible paths, Selina being with Jason is just 1 of them.

Out of all 4 outcomes the dev posted only 1 has the MC leave Veronica and Selina behind.
Bullshit.

Love is not the same as sex. If the game didn't force us on her I wouldn't be complaining about her now. You are painting a ridiculously rosy picture of what is going on here. She kills people on a whim, strips people of their free will and forces them to have sex with one another.

You're also claiming that the future we saw, where she was still evil, is just one of four possible paths. Which is what the developer has said here in the thread, but isn't part of the game yet.

As for being her father, that's just another reason to not want to fuck her. Although, we are only her father in the most loosely defined terms. We didn't raise her, and she's not even human.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Someone who wasn't up for this shit but he has to deal with it anyway. He is rude because he is scared. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to handle D and he pours it on her because frustration doesn't have an off and on switch and D doesn't ever ask if he needs company or anything, she forces herself upon him. And he is just a kid who became a father overnight which he never asked for but wasn't asked about it and he has to deal with it.
Someone should make a mod that makes him look like Adam Jensen.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have a feeling I am just too dumb for this game. Every time I think the story finally makes a modicum of sense that rug is pulled from under my feet about five minutes later and I go HUH? So I am supposed to feel fad for GF's mother, then I remember that she's supposed to be some evil sorta-Mafia queen. In the end I thought, oh oh, shit's about to hit the fan, but I guess it's just that Cherry is supposed to be getting stronger. This Jason character seems to be a major douche and I can't really understand why I didn't have the opportunity to tell him to F himself. After all it's definitely not my fault that Selina has that (pretend) meet and greet. But the renders are great, and maybe I will get more into it in the future.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You're making things up a bit too much :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Avaron1974 Mytez TheKryptonian Eerie Entity Ennoch

if im making things up its one of the many reason why i said this game needs a walkthrough and why this games story needs to be remade

Selina and the other girls are totally your cumdumps in the prologue which takes place in the future given that you having hate sex with your daughter and shes depressed

Madison is irreverent to the main characters flashback same with with stripper who seems to be a devil in disguise when she put on a spell on the main character to make Jason and them give her a double penetration

if the main character was explaining to Selina what happen to what took place on 0.1 the update before the Devil Daughter was born

if Madison wasnt supposed to be taking pity on that that flashback of where shes beating by the husband and Ella sees it should not have been shown there

im pretty sure despite your developer and made this characters if she was truly evil at heart and didnt make a deal with Lileva then there would be no switch in her personality but that big of a switch is unrealistic

Madison in the flashback is shown to love Ella above anything else and shown not to be loved by her husband and beaten

Madison was shown to be always a nympho having sex with anyone but always loved Ella in her own twisted way
the updates in the game shown

Madison eating Ella out when shes talking to her "boyfriend" on the phone
after finding out her youngest daughter tapped her and Madison having sex she then kills an innocent man
she forces her youngest daughter to watch Ella and her have sex even to go as far as to choke her out

if this is not under the influence of Lileva then it is under the influence of someone else with similar power because that is too big of a switch in personality

but i like said this and the stripper whos really a devil double penetration scene should not be in a flashback and honesty was just there for sexual scenes because as story stand point it made zero sense given what was supposed to be told to Selina

smokebox Irgendwie Irgendwo

pretty much the story is all over the place and thats why alot of us are having a hard time following it

the flash back shown in this update wasnt a flashback it was way to tell the player not Selina what took place before 0.1 where every women got lustful to the main character due to be involved with Levia due his mothers mistakes

so when a flashback doesnt make any sense given the sitution at hand theres a big problem all i got from the flash back was just more sex scenes that didnt need to be there

Last edited:
Reactions: dE_VoYd

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Also people tend to forget that Cherry is pretty much just a baby, yes she have the body of a grown woman but her mind is a mix of an adult with a child, she must be what a few days of life? a week at most?, and she is also part demon so it must be hard as hell to undestand some concepts that are basic to a human, like killing, she kill the MC father out of love for her dad, not because she is evil and like killing people for fun, and what Avaron said about the future events, i did the mistake of mentioning that Selina was Jason GF like it was already set in stone, i realize that i made a mistake when i check the scene again and MC says "this is gonna change everthing with Jason and Ella" but sometimes its hard to keep track of everything so i apologie for that , it was a stupid mistake of my part.
That is a proper abomination --- like Geoffrey if he was Morrigan and turned into Drogon at night!
Some games attest to the wiping out of all nephilim because they were all abominations.
The whole Twilight saga revolves around a child being an abomination.
The whole Underworld saga turned into a fest of abominations with sweet charming faces .

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Selina and the other girls are totally your cumdumps in the prologue which takes place in the future given that you having hate sex with your daughter and shes depressed
This one seems to be one of the "evil routes", he probably chose that one because it had a ton of sex with different characters that would keep the players interested. But it's NOT the only ending, he said there's a path in which you could be with Selina/Veronica in a relationship. Not turning her into a cumdumpster.

With Madison I agree, she's a garbage human being, but trying to show her more sympathetic side (if not much) was probably done to set the grounds of her corruption and as a way to help us understand why she is such a disgusting person. And when I say corruption, I don't think Lileva has anything to do with her. That's all just on herself.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Avaron1974 Mytez TheKryptonian Eerie Entity Ennoch

if im making things up its one of the many reason why i said this game needs a walkthrough and why this games story needs to be remade

Madison is irreverent to the main characters flashback same with with stripper who seems to be a devil in disguise when she put on a spell on the main character to make Jason and them give her a double penetration

if the main character was explaining to Selina what happen to what took place on 0.1 the update before the Devil Daughter was born

if Madison wasnt supposed to be taking pity on that that flashback of where shes beating by the husband and Ella sees it should not have been shown there

im pretty sure despite your developer and made this characters if she was truly evil at heart and didnt make a deal with Lileva then there would be no switch in her personality but that big of a switch is unrealistic

Madison in the flashback is shown to love Ella above anything else and shown not to be loved by her husband and beaten

Madison was shown to be always a nympho having sex with anyone but always loved Ella in her own twisted way
the updates in the game shown

Madison eating Ella out when shes talking to her "boyfriend" on the phone
after finding out her youngest daughter tapped her and Madison having sex she then kills an innocent man
she forces her youngest daughter to watch Ella and her have sex even to go as far as to choke her out

if this is not under the influence of Lileva then it is under the influence of someone else with similar power because that is too big of a switch in personality

but i like said this and the stripper whos really a devil double penetration scene should not be in a flashback and honesty was just there for sexual scenes because as story stand point it made zero sense given what was supposed to be told to Selina

smokebox Irgendwie Irgendwo

pretty much the story is all over the place and thats why alot of us are having a hard time following it

the flash back shown in this update wasnt a flashback it was way to tell the player not Selina what took place before 0.1 where every women got lustful to the main character due to be involved with Levia due his mothers mistakes

so when a flashback doesnt make any sense given the sitution at hand theres a big problem all i got from the flash back was just more sex scenes that didnt need to be there
Trust me when I say the WT doesnt make anything more clear as to character motives its just a road map to get a different scene here or there. Im following the WT and im still confused as fuck :ROFLMAO:

But this is obviously how the dev wants it to go. Keep us scratching our heads saying WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENNING?!! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes