Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
As in almost all games, TheKryptonian didn't understand the mechanisms and the story and reflects it in a totally wrong review, based on his mistaken preconceptions (he sees a scene or a dialogue and thinks the whole game is like that, he's already done it several times). I advise not to take it into consideration.
Or I am not blowing rainbows up every devs ass and pointing out the negatives in a game.

It seems to bother you that not everybody gives these glowing fucking reviews to games you like and then you either delete my review or my posts.

And yes I know it was you and other mods reinstate them cause they are not on some holy crusade to protect some game you like and understand that not everyone is a fucking blind fan to every fucking game there is.

(y)

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well if he doesn't like the game or understand the story that i can accept, but that review was total crap, full of lies and bullshit, you dont need to crap on something just because you dont like ,thats very imature and this kind of attitude really pisses me off.
I rate games on what my interpretation is. You can also do the same. Thats how it works.

Reactions: Canto Forte

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Just play the game, Jason isn't getting all the girls, he do some stuff with his own mom or sister deppending on who the MC picks to have sex in a certain event, and with a stripper wich you also get, the MC is the one who gets all the girls, sorry but that review that said that was pure bullshit
kk thanks i was a bit sceptical about this update from the review and a few comments on here but I'll give it a shot :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It seems to bother you that not everybody gives these glowing fucking reviews to games you like and then you either delete my review or my posts.

And yes I know it was you and other mods reinstate them cause they are not on some holy crusade to protect some game you like and understand that not everyone is a fucking blind fan to every fucking game there is.
I rate games on what my interpretation is. You can also do the same. Thats how it works.
Uncle rated your opinion based on his interpretation of it. You even suggest him to do this. And he did. So whats the nonsense selfish butthurt about it from you again? He just did exactly what you suggest he should have done and yet you mock him for it? Ridiculous really.

Reviews are public opinions and as such anyone can have an opinion on it publicly. You feel entitled to have a bad review, but wish to prevent others practicing the very same entitlement when it comes to you? Think again.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Uncle rated your opinion based on his interpretation of it. You even suggest him to do this. And he did. So whats the nonsense selfish butthurt about it from you again? He just did exactly what you suggest he should have done and yet you mock him for it? Ridiculous really.

Reviews are public opinions and as such anyone can have an opinion on it publicly. You feel entitled to have a bad review, but wish to prevent others practicing the very same entitlement when it comes to you? Think again.
No I was mocking him for deleting reviews he doesnt like. Abusing mod status is a big no no.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Yes. I edit my reviews as I learn more about the game as updates come out and the devs feedback. Something wrong with that?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No I was mocking him for deleting reviews he doesnt like. Abusing mod status is a big no no.
Please allow me to quote you again on this one.
Switch "rate game" to "moderate posts and reviews". Amazing how right things seem to be when you do them and how easy you condemn others when they are just doing the exact same thing. Except that there are rules for moderations which he adhere to while you are judgemental with no guidelines beside your own so-called interpretation (which you don't seem to have a problem with apparently). Thats why he can delete posts and thats why you can't. Abuse is something else entirelly. I wish you to never experience real abuse.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Could someone explain me 1 thing? Selina and MC loves each other but Selina and Jason are dating in the future or present. Where is NTR tag?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
4 different paths :

- You visit Ella. You get to explore her family. No veronica, no selina. Few other characters.

- You visit Ella. You take Veronica and Selina with you. Few other characters.

- You don't go to US. Ella comes to you. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

- You break up with Ella and don't go to US. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

Mom, Lileva, Cherry, Aunt will be in all 4 paths.

Cherry's characters and fates :

- She is dominant. More powerful. Either loves you or hates you.

- She is submissive. Less powerful. Either loves you or hates you.

- If she is Evil then you get bad endings.
Bad endings :
- Girls will die depending on the choices you make
- You get to have Cherry but no one else
- You sacrifice mom
- You become a slave

- If she loves you then you get good endings.
Good endings :
- No one dies
- You get to keep whoever you want

Harem endings :
- Only in good ones
- You may get multiple girls at once even when you aren't in good terms with Cherry. But ultimately they will die.

Neutral endings :
- Many losses and sacrifices
- Cherry dies

This is all I can provide right now.
It's way more complex and I have shit ton of work to do.
That sounds like a ton of work, along with all the choices MC would have to make on each path. Not that I'd mind it ( done right), but usually this ends up spreading itself far too thin.
Personally, I'd go just with option 3 or 4 ( it doesn't make any sense for MC to leave Veronica/Selina behind and story switching to drama with another family...if I'm interpreting this right) and focus more on stronger character/relationship development of existing characters. ( and possible Cherry neutral path, not being overly dominant or submissive)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cherry's characters and fates :

- She is dominant. More powerful. Either loves you or hates you.

- She is submissive. Less powerful. Either loves you or hates you.
That's made me far happier than words can express.

Other people have their favourites, mine will always be DD ... still can't get out of the habit of calling her DD though.

I'll probably keep her powerful, don't mind the dominant part, as long as the love is there i'm all good. She risked her life to save her dad I wouldn't want to take her power away.

All that mattered to me was getting a loving ending with her.

Could someone explain me 1 thing? Selina and MC loves each other but Selina and Jason are dating in the future or present. Where is NTR tag?
Oh just piss off.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Please allow me to quote you again on this one.

Switch "rate game" to "moderate posts and reviews". Amazing how right things seem to be when you do them and how easy you condemn others when they are just doing the exact same thing. Except that there are rules for moderations which he adhere to while you are judgemental with no guidelines beside your own so-called interpretation (which you don't seem to have a problem with apparently). Thats why he can delete posts and thats why you can't. Abuse is something else entirelly. I wish you to never experience real abuse.
Actually there are rules to what I say here... And it would be one thing to delete a review based on your interpretation of it its another to delete a post calling out the deletion under sketchy circumstances. Both of which were reinstated after another mod realised the deletions were done out of spite and not do to any forum rules.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
This game definitely is putting a rough patch on my brain cells...I feel sorry for the Winged Girl..all she wants is some love..MC should Man the fuck up and give her some proper loving..

The game is so Evil and I am loving it..:devilish::devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game definitely is putting a rough patch on my brain cells...I feel sorry for the Winged Girl..all she wants is some love..MC should Man the fuck up and give her some proper loving..

The game is so Evil and I am loving it..:devilish::devilish:
Just to make the MC seem that little bit more cruel.

The winged girl that wants the love is his daughter. He's being a dick to his own child instead of giving it to her like she wants.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The winged girl that wants the love is his daughter. He's being a dick to his own child instead of giving it to her like she wants.
At least we now have Selina, representing the playerbase, telling him to stop being a cuck and start behaving like a father. He should just tell his mother, Ella and Levia to go fuck themselves, run away and form a family with Selina and DD.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just to make the MC seem that little bit more cruel.

Teasing and tough love are the two most fantasized over tropes of all all powerful ones.
Being in the driving seat of, pretty much the equivalent of Geoffrey from G0T means tough love or anti love. Guess why we get stuck in the anti-life equation - or ask Thanos <oh, wait, thor did aim for the head this one too late of a time, did he not? >

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
He's being a dick to his own child instead of giving it to her like she wants.
Well, to be fair, being a young adult one day and on the other some weird supernatural thing does some weird shit which results in a girl that almost appears older than the kid claiming to be his daughter is not the tipical father-daughter relationship and i do believe its the right thing choosing not to even try to depict as such. There is nothing that could be considered normal about it. He wasn't prepared for it, wasn't asked about. Here have yourself a daughter who is kinda emotionally unbalanced, is supernatural, clingy and needy... i don't see how the kid should be more 'considerate' considering he was never asked for consent for anything. You expect him to be a proper dad? How? Everything wad decided for him, instead of him. If we have a victim here its the mc. His mom? Total failure as a mother, the tears and monologues of how much she care? Absolute bullshit. Dad? Pffff. Superfairygrandmistress? She is not the "what would you like" type, dropped a supposed daughter on top of the kid's head.
All she wants is love, being loved? The boy didn't asked for it. Its nice that she wants it but.. when did any of these entities asked the mc what he wants BEFORE deciding themselves, instead of him, what will be good for him and pretty much just expect him to deal with it and put on a happy face. I wouldn't be happy at all.

Those who really care about him are not from this group. Its from the Veronica group. I do understand D's issues.. the problem is that the boy has some very legit issues too and nobody seems to care about those, everyone seems to be expecting him to be considerate (to put it simply) for their own selfish reasons. This isn't about the mc and it seems to me that he absolutely has to be a dick to make it clear for everyone, D included, that its either going to be mutual or none at all. He tries. Imagine your girlfriend killing your parents, best friends because she wants more attention from you because one day you didn't wanna go on a movie with her and she took that somewhat personal. The kid realizes that D can't be handled like just a normal being and lets be honest.. how the hell he suppose to know how to handle a supernatural demon-like being who is kinda clingy. I haven't got a textbook on how to tackle emotional turmoils of demonic beings. I bet he didn't either. He just goes with the flow and personally i do like the fact that he isn't doing it the best possible way he may could have been doing it. Makes him appear more believable. Someone with real issues. Someone who wasn't up for this shit but he has to deal with it anyway. He is rude because he is scared. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to handle D and he pours it on her because frustration doesn't have an off and on switch and D doesn't ever ask if he needs company or anything, she forces herself upon him. And he is just a kid who became a father overnight which he never asked for but wasn't asked about it and he has to deal with it. Maybe in a year or two? We aren't there.

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah I like DD and hope for a route where we can have a good relationship with her.

I am 100% cool with us not being there yet.

DD is great in my opinion. She's brave and loving and basically always seems to be trying her best. Its heartbreaking when she doesn't get love in return. But she's also a demon who's trying her best to make her human father happy while totally misunderstanding how to actually do that because of a combination of emotions-focused mindreading and total lack of regular human moral scruples. She murders adam, and mindrapes mc and veronica, and then expects to be praised for it because the idea that a human might resist giving in to their deepest, darkest desires is apparently utterly foreign to her.

Also, MC is a traumatized wreck who's not in a great place to begin with given all the bizarreness that's happened so far. The whole "parents should automatically love their kids" bit is also....not really applicable to this situation either. I mean you have a child he doesn't even remember conceiving who appears as an adult and also is extremely sexual in her feelings towards him. This is nowhere even remotely close to normal parental relationship territory.

For now I'm reasonably happy with him wanting to save her, and hope for a process with them getting to understand each other more and building up a believable, positive relationship. He can't force himself to love her and we shouldn't expect him to. Let it be a process.

That said I still want to smack him when he says "I didn't want her." Like damn, I get it but she's so adorable and great at least try to have a little delicacy.

Finally it bums me out a bit to have to go back and pick the "be forceful" option with selena to get the kiss option and get the better outcome here. Oh well. Selina is best girl by far, I just dislike how MC has to be an ass first for things to work out best this update.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes