Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for answer guys, yes she is, if you play the first minutes of the game you will know that,Mc says he's gonna fuck her until she forget Jason, and Veronica says to Selina not call MC babe or honey or something like that,because she is dating Jason, anways fuck Jason, Selina is ours and so is Cherry, Jason can rot in hell for all i care
Idk what the fuck is supposed to happen in those 6 months, but "the future" looks like shit, so I hope we can stay here :ROFLMAO:

I need no orgy with Jason's family. Just give me mommy Selina with DD and we are fine.

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Idk what the fuck is supposed to happen in those 6 months, but "the future" looks like shit, so I hope we can stay here :ROFLMAO:
Ohh i hear you brother, who in sane mind would choose Ella instead of Selina?, Selina is like a goddess and Ella is like a street hoe, i admit it that once i said that Ella deserved a chance but fuck that i just want some Selina+DD love

Reactions: Mytez

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
DeafPerv
And why in Overview no ones words about... Devil? O_O

Also you have to make peace with your friend Selina and her mother Veronica
Nice! Mother + Dauther it is my 2nd lovely Not Incest Tag.
After, ofcouse,
Mother + Sister/Sisters + Aunt/Aunts Incest Tag.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Good update, but to me its short for this waiting.
It's because there are two versions of the sex scene at the end so the update seems short but there was a good amount of content in it. Honestly I think the thing I hate most is this dev doesn't announce the damn time jumps. So we see things in the past, present and future without knowing what we're seeing. The fact he started off this update with an event that was mentioned in passing once by Jason kinda threw me honestly.

I didn't even remember he brought it up until I did a replay to get the other ending scene for this update.

I think what annoys me most about this game is how many events that we see get completely forgotten by the cast, including the MC. It's hard to keep track of what they remember and what they don't.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Seducing The Devil [v0.7] [DeafPerv] - Original Size: 1.21GB

Download Win (289.67MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great compressed villain boy ! finally time for u to shine up ! gj (y)

Aug 16, 2018
This and not being able to say fuck you to Ella and go with Selina are the two main problems of the game, imo.
Agreed, I'd much rather have Selina. (and not just because she's a brunette) The dev does absolutely no character development with Ella and her relationship with the MC. Their only interactions consist of gooey conversations that don't show why they love each other.

This is common enough of a problem in a bunch of otherwise well-regarded games where a "lead girl" is thrust upon the MC, even though the story plays out in a way where the other female NPCs are more interesting and make players more invested in them. In this way, harem games are almost better because you're not forced to pick *one* girl, who if you want the "true" ending, is the boring-ass "main girl" who has no personality.

Reactions: smokebox and Mytez
Aug 16, 2018
It's because there are two versions of the sex scene at the end so the update seems short but there was a good amount of content in it. Honestly I think the thing I hate most is this dev doesn't announce the damn time jumps. So we see things in the past, present and future without knowing what we're seeing. The fact he started off this update with an event that was mentioned in passing once by Jason kinda threw me honestly.

I didn't even remember he brought it up until I did a replay to get the other ending scene for this update.

I think what annoys me most about this game is how many events that we see get completely forgotten by the cast, including the MC. It's hard to keep track of what they remember and what they don't.
The unannounced timejumps/subjective memories thing is definitely a pain in the ass. There's also a lot of narrative text that is not pleasant to read, but you can't skip it because then you might miss a detail that help you figure out what the hell is going on.

The other thing that annoys me about this game is the writer's refusal to use anything other than "bro" and "baby," when addressing people. It makes the MC sound like a complete moron/asshole dudebro and it's a massive turn-off about this game. It's actually infuriating, because no one talks like this.

Well, no one who hasn't already gotten punched in the face 10 times a day, anyway.

Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The other thing that annoys me about this game is the writer's refusal to use anything other than "bro" and "baby," when addressing people. It makes the MC sound like a complete moron/asshole dudebro and it's a massive turn-off about this game. It's actually infuriating, because no one talks like this.

Well, no one who hasn't already gotten punched in the face 10 times a day, anyway.
Surfer dudes?

D

Deleted member 780468

Someone give me old saves please, I've lost my saves during the new windows installation process.
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes