Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why is she suppose to be a succubus. She can be our everday supernatural fairygrandlover. Lets not jump to conclusions! I say it will turn out all well with her in the end and we can live happily ever after with this precious little darling of a blackfeathered cutiepie, how i adore her! :love:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I thought that too but I have no clue if the Dev is making different paths which one leading to a love end.
But this would lead to a pointless future scene at the beginning.
I'm just skeptical for now. ^^
TheKryptonian Eerie Entity

as stated by a bunch of people mentioned before this game desperately needs a walkthrough if there are different paths for the game as far as the story is concerned its quite confusing with the time skips this episode has a flash back that takes before 0.1 and the prologue takes place in the future

Ennoch

vote for Ennoch for story writer :p

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Can you blame her?

All she has constantly asked for is to be loved and all the MC has done is treat her like shit. I don't blame her for being fucked up.

The way I saw it with the whole "4 paths" thing is we had a way of preventing her turning out like that. Problem is she's still getting the short end of the stick.

I assumed the beginning was just a possibility and we had choices to make that would change her personality from utter bitch to lovable demonette.

As the updates have come i've started to doubt that and started realising that's her only outcome which is why a game I love has started annoying me. Out of all the games I play this has, by far, the potential to be awesome. The characters are great and most of the story is great.

The one major downside is no matter how many choices come up, no matter how many times I read that "4 paths" comment we still seem to be pushed in 1 single direction with regards to certain characters. Sadly they happen to be characters I adore.

DD is, hands down, my favourite character. She treated so poorly yet has the potential to be awesome ... it's just frustrating.

You see how she is in the "future" but look at it from her perspective. She has a dad she loves more than anything, loves enough to go against a demon far more powerful to keep him safe yet all she's asked for is a little bit of love in return, nothing major. Does she get that love?

No, she gets constantly abused and only offered any contact when forced.

I'd turn out to be a bitch too.

Can you not read the title?

She's a demon.
So many games give the illusion of choice but end up railroading you into a single path. And its usually the least popular one. Im with ya, I really am asking myself why I ever bother to keep downloading this mess.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
TheKryptonian Eerie Entity

as stated by a bunch of people mentioned before this game despreately needs a walkthrough if there are different paths for the game as far as the story is concerned its quite confusing with the time skips this episode has a flash back that takes before 0.1 and the prologue takes place in the future
I didn't even know there were multipaths lol
I'm just playing trying to be a decent human being towards Selina and DD.

So...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, the time skips are quite confusing. With today's update (MC&Jason) I didn't realize until later that this scene was part of the past. o_O:LOL:
With my playthrough, I avoided all the girls as much as possible (part of the idea was not to feed Levila).
It's pretty difficult because regardless of what you do, you fuck around.^^

Reactions: Canto Forte

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Story was confusing at the beginning but it got better really fast.

what i really liked was the door scene with the dad getting explained trough flashbacks the plot holes the MC had encounterd so far. Not sure if this was meant to go that way or added later in the dev process as the story became more and more confusing but i found it a great way to actually narrate what happend with rendered scenes without resorting to narration only as many devs do.

But can someone tell me if in the demon/Devil realm time doesnt exist? Cause the mother didnt age one bit but her daughter is fully grown. Or did i miss a succubus growth manual that i should have read before?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I am pretty sure that in one of the 4 paths you will stay with Selina in England, like 99% sure, i did the kiss scene in the hospital because i want Selina since day 1, so i know how good this update was if you did that, but if you didn't kiss her what happens? i am not really in the mood to replay just for that, this is the past timeline i guess, in the present or future ( i really dont know anymore) Selina is Jason girlfriend, but why? i dont want to share with that crazy cunt, maybe its a cover to protect her from Lileva? maybe Lileva did something with them? anyways i just want Selina and Cherry, the rest can do whatever they want.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Seriously though. I've yet to find a game or story or whatever where i can immerse myself within the role of someone who is stereotipically, proverbially evil. Like D here. You know, the one who show signs of a ..ehm.. different set of morals regarding life and human beings. So evil. Who remains like this. Evil. But still can love and will love the protagonist, the main character, the person i immerse myself into.

I wanna come home after pillaging a whole countryside, raiding and razing cities, massacring whole districts, towns, villages, butchering uncounted.. but i digress, so after having a fun day overall to my home, OUR home where my precious darling love just finished tormenting and devouring the soul of better-not-know-how-many ones and eating their heart, maybe liver, as well. Exchange hugs and kisses then settle down into a nice cozy bed.
Give her her a nice massage, caressing her tail, showering her wings with kisses because she is ticklish there and so adorable when gigles.
Have her sit up behind me, her legs wrapped around my waist as she rubs my shoulders, my neck, it was a long tiring day after all. Getting kisses over each spot she touches, pecks closing on my lips before sliding into my lap to end up cuddling, snuggling, smooching all night long. Before, between and after hot sex.

Yet to see something like that in games (I'll always remember fondly of Dark Messiah). I have hope for err.. something similar here with D. Something happyendish with her.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Seriously though. I've yet to find a game or story or whatever where i can immerse myself within the role of someone who is stereotipically, proverbially evil. Like D here. You know, the one who show signs of a ..ehm.. different set of morals regarding life and human beings. So evil. Who remains like this. Evil. But still can love and will love the protagonist, the main character, the person i immerse myself into.

I wanna come home after pillaging a whole countryside, raiding and razing cities, massacring whole districts, towns, villages, butchering uncounted.. but i digress, so after having a fun day overall to my home, OUR home where my precious darling love just finished tormenting and devouring the soul of better-not-know-how-many ones and eating their heart, maybe liver, as well. Exchange hugs and kisses then settle down into a nice cozy bed.
Give her her a nice massage, caressing her tail, showering her wings with kisses because she is ticklish there and so adorable when gigles.
Have her sit up behind me, her legs wrapped around my waist as she rubs my shoulders, my neck, it was a long tiring day after all. Getting kisses over each spot she touches, pecks closing on my lips before sliding into my lap to end up cuddling, snuggling, smooching all night long. Before, between and after hot sex.

Yet to see something like that in games (I'll always remember fondly of Dark Messiah). I have hope for err.. something similar here with D. Something happyendish with her.
To me that sounds like you should make a VN as you already understood the key element of making a character with a distinct personality which is in and of itself a very hard thing to do "writing wise".

Sadly i know as much about "Developing a game" like i know about rocket science which is literally nothing other then u put fuel in it and it goes whooooshhh up in the sky.

But your description sounds exactly like a very good game to play and enjoy :)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
He's part of the story but you don't share with him again, aside from a flashback.
Thanks. The models are really nice, I was going to be really disappointed otherwise, especially considering there aren't any tags that would have indicated that was going to be a part of the game. However, after playing through the various routes of the first chapter, I am convinced that I am too tired to play this game this evening, looking like way too much of a mindfuck.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes