Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game yet?

Looks really good just not looking to do 85 different playthroughs :LOL:

Also... I have seen a few references to cheating in the comments so does this game have NTR/cuck content?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Only one scene left to render. Technically two (You get one of them depending on your choice)

Finished making 2 animations. Previously I've planned to make 4 in total. But now it seems I'll have to make 3 more. So 5 animations.

The update is likely to come out in between 10th-15th may.

I'm letting you know again that this is going to be a very very short update. But the number of renders will still be high.

With this update our game will reach around 40% completion mark. Then another one to make it 50%.

After that we will start from the point where you get to have sex with Cherry (1st release)

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Pretty interesting game. Love the art, it looks great. The story is abit wild, but it's interesting and i'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. (y)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

I still need few more days to complete the update. I have added 3 more animations. So 8 in total.
Need time to finish them all.

I still haven't given the extra renders for $10 and $20 Patrons. They will be given after the release.

This is the final update on 0.7

The next post will be the release itself.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Use the search option or index to get the 3 pages in this thread addressing walkthrough related shenanigans.
These are the responses:
Slap the butt! Thereyougo.
To peek, or not to peek, that is the question...
@DeafPerv is a busy guy with his game making, and has no time for walkthroughs and shit. Let's face it, we don't want him to stop for it either.

So I'll take a moment and give the newbies a breakdown of the game and play routine, that we all do, so they will know what to expect from this game.
In easy to follow steps...….

1) download the game and unzip to desktop or where ever.

2) download the patch and install it into the /game folder (because we are all incestuous bastards, and require large amounts of it in our game as well as Harem too....but only for the MC) *wink* *wink*

3)With excitement and shaking hands, press start and wait for the scene, where it asks if your old enough to play. *hint* don't say "Hell Yes"....(After reading some of the posts, around the different games here, I realize that even some of you are still 16 or 17 and just got a new batch of socks from your Hot MILF Mom for your birthday).

4) Now you can enter anything you want as a name. (Here be creative, and go with your actual name, as it helps with immersion) But if you want to go with "CockLord of the Universe" the choice is yours.

5)Now play the damn game...there's not one, but four possible paths to take (@DeafPerv certainly will not let the choices be known in game. as that defeats the purpose of having people ask for walkthroughs.."the devious bastard")
Most likely, somewhere in the playthrough, you may experience a sudden event happen. (viscous,white, semen material flowing from the head of your cock....and for the younger ones, we'll call it a pee pee or wiener so you know what's being described here) So make sure you have plenty of tissues or socks handy.

6) Then continue the play until you see "This is the end of this version" or some shit like that. Refrain from hollering to loudly.... "Fuck!! is that it?" (As this will cause your Gf, wife, or Mom to catch on what your actually doing).

7) Immediately come back to this thread and post your thoughts on the game.
1.write a positive review (describing how good it is and how great the potential is....basically blowing sunshine up the dev's ass).
2.go the alternate, and say that the game was way too short and it contained more sex for the non-MC's than it did for the MC. Then adding in how you think that the Dev is blue balling too much (if we wanted to build romantic relationships and wait for sex till the end of the game, we would play DMD).
Also stating that the updates are taking way too long,for the short-assed content available.

At this point you may want to do some constructive talk on how the dev can improve his low budget game and possibly contribute by throwing some money to his Patreon page.....Awesome! and good for you.
or
Be an ass, and not offer anything useful just stating your disappointment and wait till the next update.

8) do it all over again, when the next update arrives.

Thus ended the tutorial......obviously it was created for entertainment and love.

@DeafPerv is doing an amazing job, although......he does not have enough content on the MC side of things and his updates are too fucking slow.....Lol!!
We love you just the same Brother,and as always, waiting for more...……………………..Peace!!
um, walkthrough? for the keyboard? nope. and also nope, if you're asking the walkthrough for the game.
iirc, this isn't a highly complex sandbox game. just make several playthroughs for different choices.
The points the dev makes:
no the scripts.rpa file. Put it in game folder.
Incest patch hasn't been modified.

It's a decision I've made. Gives a different immersion

Don't need to start over if you are not using the patch but have to download the scripts.rpa file to fix the menu.
I've changed the codes.
Also the no-patched version has a bit of different narration.

Thank you :firstimekiss:

You can shape your own story regardless of which route you take.

He is a momma's boy :coldsweat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hi DeafPerv

let me just say, i find this game to be real good !

been following it for some time now !

the winged girl is just too sexy !

if you don't mind, can you tell us how long the game is supposed to be ? consider we're on 0.7 at the moment ?

will it be complete at v1.0 ?

once again, thanks for making this awesome game ! loving it !

best of luck !

Aug 16, 2018
So I'm playing this game for the first time and sorry if others have commented on this but: the MC is English and can afford to import a left-hand drive car from either Europe or the US?

My man is doing well! For once it's nice to not have to grind for money!

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes