Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think the people who complain about the patch thinked that Veronica would be the mom and Selina the Sister, Rachel is the mom Cherry is the daughter\sister how much incest you still need after this?

Reactions: sc0rps
U

User_1206359

I think the people who complain about the patch thinked that Veronica would be the mom and Selina the Sister, Rachel is the mom Cherry is the daughter\sister how much incest you still need after this?
Some people don't realize most of those patches exist to get around patreons rules and think they are just there to add incest just because. Although the incest here isn't shown for a while so it would be understandable to be initially confused.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
My one critique at this point would be that the game's start should probably get a revisit. As it stands, it either railroads how the plot will go, or spoils one of the possible paths you can take.
Plus, while I could see it as being necessary for the 0.1 release, at this point there's enough sex content that it could possibly be excised completely.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I wish the protagonist would stop cockblocking himself all the goddamn time. I get it he's supposed to be more "realistic" but when everything and everyone around him aren't making the effort of being "realistic" it just comes of as annoying. Update after update it the same self pitting shit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The right amount of much ... true detective season one much ? Way to go kind'a much!
Perfect body to body much ration!
Go for much! Much to go! Go, go go!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calma con calor e el sabor de mi amor
Calm with heat and the taste of my love ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Say my name! Say my name! if you love me let me hear you!

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes