Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This game doesn't have NTR in it.
NTR and Cheating have fundamental differences.
The focal point of NTR is cheating on your significant other to make them suffer and cause mental distress.
There are various forms of NTR but mine isn't one of them.
Ella loves the MC more than anything else. Yes she is cheating on him with her mother. But she isn't doing it to take revenge on the MC or to cause him mental distress.
Same goes for MC. He has sexual relationship with his mother.
Yes there could be a debate that I the dev isn't letting you decide on it.
It's rather forced on you but from the perspective of the game the mc and mom relationship is totally consensual.
MC isn't doing it to hurt Ella either.

Yes they are bunch of cheaters but this isn't NTR.

Key point : MC matters the most to Ella. She is doing her best not to get exposed because she doesn't wanna lose him.
i could be wrong but i dont think Ella cares about the Main character if she enjoys being a submissive toy to her mom

as far as we know she only knows the main character from online they havent met in person in game Selina is far better girlfriend material

as for treating our daughter like shit after everything she did in this update i think that should stop or atleast be a option to be nice to her

Cherry the daughter is the best character in the game plus she is unique all the other characters well i dont think i need to say that

Reactions: Mytez and smokebox
Dec 29, 2018
I'm a bit confused as to what is going on in the game. The time jump and the demon hallucination/mind control stuff is really throwing me off here. However, I think I found a bug when I replayed the game with different choices to try and sort out my confusion. It looks like two scenes from different paths were accidentally switched around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I'm interested in the story, even if (or maybe because) I'm having a hard time following it. I'm always happy to see choices in games, so I like the alternate paths with Kylie and Riley. I do wish that they had names that weren't so similar because it's a bit hard to remember who's who sometimes. I'm really liking Kylie, Veronica, Selina, and Lilith. It's hard to pick a favourite so far since there has been so much demonic mind control messing around with their personalities. I'm leaning towards Kylie at the moment, so I hope that there's more scenes with her. And by that I mean just her, not her and also Jason.

There's one thing about the main character that I dislike, although I'm not entirely sure that it actually happened.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
i could be wrong but i dont think Ella cares about the Main character if she enjoys being a submissive toy to her mom
I did think that for a time as well, but the same thing can be said about the MC since he had sex with Veronica and Kylie or Riley, and keep fooling around with Selina as well, the fact that he and Ella never meet makes really hard to care about her, i hope we meet her soon, i cannot deny that am really curious about her

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I did think that for a time as well, but the same thing can be said about the MC since he had sex with Veronica and Kylie or Riley, and keep fooling around with Selina as well, the fact that he and Ella never meet makes really hard to care about her, i hope we meet her soon, i cannot deny that am really curious about her
you told me Madison was probably a mobster

the main character through mostly through the sex scenes was influenced by Levia so none of the scenes was by choice from what i can remember

the only time i think he cheated on Ella despise being a generation z relationship was with Selina a true girlfriend material and someone who is saving herself for the main character

Ella on the other goes from getting licked out by her mother while shes talking to her "boyfriend" on the phone when hes in hospital

to being fisted out in bondage setting while her younger sister is forced to watch and masturbate

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This game feels like a date with a supermodel that your "friend" arranged...
at first she's smokin hot, the right kind of body, seems fun but then she has to use the restroom.. you watch as she walks into the men's toilet... ok that could be a mistake... her adam's apple wasn't that visible... she returns and start asking you if you like big dicks... ok.. that could be a joke to see if you're chill.... you talk and hit the dancefloor... she touches your butt while a bulge is pressed against your pants... somehow you still rationalise and move on... she forgot to introduce herself... Robb could be a girl's name if the parents were drunk... her beard is slowly growing... hormones! but when she tellsyou to pull down your pants and bendover... that's where no excuses can be made.... That point was reached in v.0.5. if you're still playing SexuallyTrasmittedDisease after that the fact you get assfucked by a dude, is on you.
and what kind of name is Cherry ? A stripper

Reactions: MrStark

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
King Monkey Mon,Because i think it's Madison fault that Ella is so fucked up on the head, i think madison its doing this to her since forever ( we still dont know her backstory), she also seems very childish, not someone who is capable of making decisions, look how different Lilith is from her, thats why am cutting her some slack, you know am not much of her fan, but she does intrigues me.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
King Monkey Mon,Because i think it's Madison fault that Ella is so fucked up on the head, i think madison its doing this to her since forever ( we still dont know her backstory), she also seems very childish, not someone who is capable of making decisions, look how different Lilith is from her, thats why am cutting her some slack, you know am not much of her fan, but she does intrigues me.
i agree but shes seems far to damaged for me to care about if i only met her online btw im not getting your mentions

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Because i think it's Madison fault that Ella is so fucked up on the head, i think madison its doing this to her since forever ( we still dont know her backstory), she also seems very childish, not someone who is capable of making decisions, look how different Lilith is from her, thats why am cutting her some slack, you know am not much of her fan, but she does intrigues me.
Ya, she seems to have this platonic love for the MC while being so corrupted by her mom that she doesn't/can't realize what she's doing is wrong. I honestly think she does love him.

I just hope we can just stay with Selina, she's by far the best character, even tho if I remembered correctly she was dating Jason in the future (?).

And holy fuck the fisting escalated like crazy.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm a bit confused as to what is going on in the game. The time jump and the demon hallucination/mind control stuff is really throwing me off here. However, I think I found a bug when I replayed the game with different choices to try and sort out my confusion. It looks like two scenes from different paths were accidentally switched around.

Anyways, I'm interested in the story, even if (or maybe because) I'm having a hard time following it. I'm always happy to see choices in games, so I like the alternate paths with Kylie and Riley. I do wish that they had names that weren't so similar because it's a bit hard to remember who's who sometimes. I'm really liking Kylie, Veronica, Selina, and Lilith. It's hard to pick a favourite so far since there has been so much demonic mind control messing around with their personalities. I'm leaning towards Kylie at the moment, so I hope that there's more scenes with her. And by that I mean just her, not her and also Jason.

There's one thing about the main character that I dislike, although I'm not entirely sure that it actually happened.

I'll fix the bug. Thanks for finding it out.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

as far as we know she only knows the main character from online they havent met in person in game Selina is far better girlfriend material

as for treating our daughter like shit after everything she did in this update i think that should stop or atleast be a option to be nice to her

Cherry the daughter is the best character in the game plus she is unique all the other characters well i dont think i need to say that
Ella does care about the MC. It's just the disconnection in an online relationship where no matter how much you care and love, there's always that tendency of trying to find love somewhere else as well.
I hope the next update will change most of your minds.

treating cherry that way was expected since mc didn't know who she really was. his mom was trapped. his father got killed by her. she forced him and veronica into sex. Since she is a devil like Lileva, mc was being cautious because lileva has already tricked his mom.

But right after coming back he does question himself whether if she really is his and his mother's child. So yeah he is coming into realization.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Ella does care about the MC. It's just the disconnection in an online relationship where no matter how much you care and love, there's always that tendency of trying to find love somewhere else as well.
I hope the next update will change most of your minds.

treating cherry that way was expected since mc didn't know who she really was. his mom was trapped. his father got killed by her. she forced him and veronica into sex. Since she is a devil like Lileva, mc was being cautious because lileva has already tricked his mom.

But right after coming back he does question himself whether if she really is his and his mother's child. So yeah he is coming into realization.
i heard something about next update you can chose if you want to keep being Ellas online friend or get a upgrade with Selina

but i do have a question about something has me wonder ever since i saw a comment today is Adam even our father

because i was thinking since the main character and the Lileva has sliver hair im curious did she futa our mom as a teen when she first made her deal with her and we are the result of that

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I can't give any spoilers. So can't answer your question.

As for the choice of keeping Ella as gf or not doesn't come until we go back to present time

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes