Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Wow, how come i've never played this until now ? :unsure:
Didn't think the story would get be, but it fucking did :LOL:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm a little confused, lol...it seems like Selina should be the MC's sister, but even with the patch she's not, right?
She conceivably could have ended up as your step sister if Cherry hadn't killed your dad, but...

No, as I best understand it, Veronica (S' mom), Rachel (your mom) and the dad were all friends. Dad dated Veronica, but ended up marrying Rachel. Veronica had Selina with someone else. Veronica and Rachel stayed friends. You and Selina grew up playing with each other, she was your best friend and as close to a sister as you had.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well.. in a way Cherry is not only MC daughter but also his sister, with this making Rachel her mom and also her grandma :unsure:.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi is there a walkthrough or is this more of a straight up vn? Just trying to make sure I get all the content I can I like to play through then check the guide to see what I missed and then play again to get whatever I missed?

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
This game has one of the best looking female characters, only thing which is missing is Proper "ANIMATED" scenes. Please add smooth animations in this game and some plot explanation too dev.

Reactions: mathan

Lothric21

Oct 30, 2017
This game is awesome. At first, the story feels convoluted but later on the explanation seems on the way. Really liked the female characters and the scenes till now. All the best for future updates sire.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi is there a walkthrough or is this more of a straight up vn? Just trying to make sure I get all the content I can I like to play through then check the guide to see what I missed and then play again to get whatever I missed?
AFAIK every choice has different renders/dialogue, so just go with what you feel like choosing, or play multiple times. There isn't really a wrong path so a walkthrough is not needed.

U

User_1206359

Ella does care about the MC. It's just the disconnection in an online relationship where no matter how much you care and love, there's always that tendency of trying to find love somewhere else as well.
I hope the next update will change most of your minds.
I think the issue people have is that not only is she "cheating" she shows no guilt. Sure she is worried he would be mad and "leave her" but a fear of the consequences of getting found out and guilt are not the same thing. The dissonance between scenes just make her seem like an either manipulative person or frankly a person too dumb to fully realize what she is doing. I'm leaning more toward the latter.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Who are you supposed to be related to? I can't tell if the incest patch is working.

Ok, I guess the patch is just bad, it's not working at first, but then it starts working after a while.

So just to be clear, Veronica is your mom and Rachel is your sister? Any other relations?

Edit: Yeah, this patch is just really bad regardless. There's like one incest allusion and then it's names all game.

U

User_1206359

Who are you supposed to be related to? I can't tell if the incest patch is working.

Ok, I guess the patch is just bad, it's not working at first, but then it starts working after a while.

So just to be clear, Veronica is your mom and Rachel is your sister? Any other relations?

Edit: Yeah, this patch is just really bad regardless. There's like one incest allusion and then it's names all game.
Rachel is his mom, Adam his dad and Diana his aunt. He isn't related to anyone else.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Up to v.06

Pros
+ Great character models, especially if you like busty voluptuous women.
+ Pretty decent plot, there is enough sense of mystery that it propels you to want to read more. I’m glad it was spaced out, and not info-dumped at once as most inexperience writers tend to do.
+ Great mother-daughter actions.
+ Nice Depravity (though some were a bit disturbing for me)

Cons:
– MC needs to shut the fuck up. (Dev: not every breaths he takes need to be filled with words, makes him sound like an idiot)

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes