Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I honestly don't get the hate of the Madison/Ella stuff. It's like saying incest is only wrong if your character isn't the one getting it or causing it. I find it actually comforting that Ella has no problem with incest, since the MC will probably eventually remember that he had an affair with his mom, will be screwing his daughter and probably his Aunt since she's going to be in the USA where he's going.

As far as Ella cheating? Eh? Ella was cheating on you with her mom, while you were cheating on her with yours (albeit you don't remember that at the moment). But both you and her clearly are both still in love with each other, so again, where's the moral high ground? I'm hoping Cherry will be able to put her mother under your control so that you, Ella and Lilith will have the ability to dominate her.
you heard @Eerie Entity said about how most of our actions are were influenced by a devil

madison manipulated Ella to be like that and choked her youngest daughter to make her watch and masturbate as she fists ella

love lesbian incest stuff but when its gets to the point where madison is at then thats 2 much

how are we expected to think that Ella loves us more then anything if she enjoys being dominated by mother just as much we only know her from online there hasnt been any backstory that we know of to think otherwise

@smokebox i wouldnt hate ella as much if i knew a backstory why im suppose to care about someone like Ella after what shes become pretty much shes just a sex doll for her mommy and mommy dearest wants her youngest sister to join them

@smokebox i guess our real "daddy" is Levia maybe she futaed mommy when she was a teen

Reactions: HorizonD

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well when are they first influenced though? Because his relationship with his mom (that he forgot about) probably actually wasn't. That was probably done over time and natural progression. Also the bathroom scene with Selina, she said that was influenced but he wasn't, he started that because of the grief and trauma he was feeling and needed his bestfriend to love him at that moment. But the stuff where he was seeing his aunt at the breakfast table or the bits with Kylie and Riley that part was totally her influence on him and them.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well King Monkey Mon to tell you the truth i dont give a fuck about her either, the only thing i think about her is that she is super hot but that's it, but i like to give her a chance because i think that the reason she is like that is something that will be explored, and until i see her in person with the mc and how they will interact i dont wanna jugde, i think she deserves a chance, but i dont think i will like her more than i like Selina and Cherry she will need to work that big ass very hard to change my mind.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I just can't fault Ella for her situation, especially when the MC is running around fucking everyone (also not entirely his fault obviously).

Not really an Ella fan but come on.

Reactions: smokebox

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Well King Monkey Mon to tell you the truth i dont give a fuck about her either, the only thing i think about her is that she is super hot but that's it, but i like to give her a chance because i think that the reason she is like that is something that will be explored, and until i see her in person with the mc and how they will interact i dont wanna jugde, i think she deserves a chance, but i dont think i will like her more than i like Selina and Cherry she will need to work that big ass very hard to change my mind.
Cherry is the only girl in the game im really invested in the rest of the girls are nice but they follow typical types of girls for me to get invested in like i am with Cherry i just hope after this im not forced to treat her like shit

@freedom.call that may be the case if it is ill be more sympathetic to ella but Lilith is the only person i care about in that family so far

Reactions: freedom.call

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not really a fan of Ella's although I do like the scenes involving her.

There is only one girl i'm interested in having good relations with but there are a few I wouldn't mind sexual relations with the MC.

What happens next update will either make or break it for me, depending on how the MC handles his daughter collapsing after saving his life at the risk of her own.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not really a fan of Ella's although I do like the scenes involving her.

There is only one girl i'm interested in having good relations with but there are a few I wouldn't mind sexual relations with the MC.

What happens next update will either make or break it for me, depending on how the MC handles his daughter collapsing after saving his life at the risk of her own.
Indeed. Never imagined a devil girl would be my favourite in the game. I agree, next update will be crucial.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Like i said i think she deserves a chance but the odds are against her, c'mon in one side you have Cherry and Selena physically present there with the MC and already proven themselfs for him in some way, expecially Cherry (needless to say i am not happy to see the MC treat her like crap), on the other hand you have Ella a hot girl that bangs her mom( hey at least something in common) and they never meet in person, right now Ella is on the losing side, i dont see any reason to care about her, at least not yet..

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Like i said i think she deserves a chance but the odds are against her, c'mon in one side you have Cherry and Selena physically present there with the MC and already proven themselfs for him in some way, expecially Cherry (needless to say i am not happy to see the MC treat her like crap), on the other hand you have Ella a hot girl that bangs her mom( hey at least something in common) and they never meet in person, right now Ella is on the losing side, i dont see any reason to care about her, at least not yet..
exactly

@freedom.call one of the reasons im glad incest and harem stuff in games is so much different as it would be in real life because in real life you will be a broke man fathering all those kids

Reactions: freedom.call

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You know, I wonder about the "Present day" stuff because the MC just tells Selina and Victoria he is going to see the girlfriend, we don't actually know if that's true. Remember he doesn't actually tell Ella he's coming and that it's meant to be a surprise.

This could mean he's actually going there at Lilith's request or to see his Aunt and we don't actually know that yet in the plot.

Reactions: smokebox

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@Aelth I would really like to know in which game you have seen my girls since you've said they are the same faces you see everywhere else.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
@DeafPerv Specifically was thinking about Lillith, but I've deleted the other game I thought I had seen her face in, and she isn't featured in either games preview images so I can't compare. I really feel like I've seen a couple of others before I can't put my finger on them. I've played a bunch of these types of games in the last few days, everything is probably running together.

I've already edited my review.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@DeafPerv Specifically was thinking about Lillith, but I've deleted the other game I thought I had seen her face in, and she isn't featured in either games preview images so I can't compare. I really feel like I've seen a couple of others before I can't put my finger on them. I've played a bunch of these types of games in the last few days, everything is probably running together.

I've already edited my review.
No you haven't seen her anywhere. She is the end product that came out after 3 hours of tweaking.
None of my girls are available anywhere else.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes