Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I don't even care about dominating them, who knows, that might even be a thing Madison could enjoy, Ella seems to enjoy it, no, I want Madison to suffer, rip her from everything she values the most, throw her into a remote, cold and dark dungeon with no food or water and let her rot. Ella will just lose everything :p Levian or whatever her name is, I just wanna get rid of her for good, destroy her maybe, but without her there'd be no DD, even if DD came to be in the most fucked up way, haha.
Jason, Ella, Madison and the devil woman and Adam, they're all to suffer :p

Veronica, Selina, DD, mom and aunt are the ones left for me, Kylie and Riley just need to be saved from Jason, and then both get themselves a good man :p
personally i dont understand how Ella is even girlfriend material and how the developer said that she loves the main character out of everyone

as far as we know she and the main character are pen pals we know nothing about the backstory if it was explained i dont think the developer can blame us forgetting it after how she was all for being lesbian and bdsm time with her mother especially with whats happening with our mom and the people we care about

first episode was from the future where i think we are dominating our daughter and she isnt to happy about it

@Eerie Entity Lilith is the only decent person in that family

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
personally i dont understand how Ella is even girlfriend material and how the developer said that she loves the main character out of everyone

as far as we know she and the main character are pen pals we know nothing about the backstory if it was explained i dont think the developer can blame us forgetting it after how she was all for being lesbian and bdsm time with her mother especially with whats happening with our mom and the people we care about

first episode was from the future where i think we are dominating our daughter and she isnt to happy about it

@Eerie Entity Lilith is the only decent person in that family
Depends on the route you take I guess, play dominant or passive/submissive, who knows xD
Ella was cool until the moment she was cheating onMC while being on the phone with him pretending to be all worried and shit, that made me hate her and now I could care less about her, I just wait for the moment that I can dump her, haha xD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

Ok so if you really look at it from an outside perspective, both of them are cheating horribly in "Present Day" part of the game. But I guess there's something to be said about the fact that they both want to be with each other even though they are clearly getting all the sex they need, so that could be taken as true love. I mean in the opening he's clearly in a sexual relationship with not only his best friend Selina, but also Jason's family too. Honestly if he wasn't truely in love with Ella, I don't see why he wouldn't just be with Selina by now.

It's the same with Ella, when the MC gets out of contact for too long, she worries. If she was really just leading him on while having really being with her mother, she wouldn't show that real concern and heartbreak over him.

Given their infidelities, and still being that much in love, she could actually be quite cool with his harem so long as he's willing to share or give her the alone time with her mom (and possibly sisters at that point) that she needs.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Depends on the route you take I guess, play dominant or passive/submissive, who knows xD
Ella was cool until the moment she was cheating onMC while being on the phone with him pretending to be all worried and shit, that made me hate her and now I could care less about her, I just wait for the moment that I can dump her, haha xD
i dont even know if there is even decisions in the previous updates other then choosing who you want to fuck riley or kiley
so i dont know about routes

as for the choices in this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@RoadWulf sure we are cheating in the game its a harem game so yeah bound to happen personally when madison killed a innocent man i stopped caring about that family so technically if it was said we are int a relationship with ella i forgot it due to well dont really care that much of a bimbo who i didnt chose to be my girlfriend

if i did have choice i would chose Selina as she actually cares about the main character Ella doesnt the way a girlfriend material person would a girlfriend material wouldnt consistently be a submissive plaything to her mother when shes in a relationship

Lilth is the only person worth caring about in that family and as far as we know Madison is Lieva in human form or is influenced by some other devil

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i dont even know if there is even decisions in the previous updates other then choosing who you want to fuck riley or kiley
so i dont know about routes

as for the choices in this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She didn't take pity, she wants you to love her or nothing will matter, she doesn't want you to bang her because you have to, but out of love and MC doesn't love her, not yet at least xD

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
She didn't take pity, she wants you to love her or nothing will matter, she doesn't want you to bang her because you have to, but out of love and MC doesn't love her, not yet at least xD
She also seems to value Rachel's wishes and opinions, given that she is Cherry's mother.

@RoadWulf sure we are cheating in the game its a harem game so yeah bound to happen personally when madison killed a innocent man i stopped caring about that family so technically if it was said we are int a relationship with ella i forgot it due to well dont really care that much of a bimbo who i didnt chose to be my girlfriend

if i did have choice i would chose Selina as she actually cares about the main character Ella doesnt the way a girlfriend material person would a girlfriend material wouldnt consistently be a submissive plaything to her mother when shes in a relationship

Lilth is the only person worth caring about in that family and as far as we know Madison is Lieva in human form or is influenced by some other devil
I don't know if we can really take the moral highground against the girlfriend when we're trying to fuck everything with breasts and pussy, but I see your point.

Also, I don't think Madison is supernatural, I just think she's a crime boss.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
previous update didnt seem that way but this update yeah it seems like she truly loves you despite being 18 after a day guess i chalk that up to anime logic
@RoadWulf interesting name for a devil im guess thats because shes a virgin

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Ok so if you really look at it from an outside perspective, both of them are cheating horribly in "Present Day" part of the game. But I guess there's something to be said about the fact that they both want to be with each other even though they are clearly getting all the sex they need, so that could be taken as true love. I mean in the opening he's clearly in a sexual relationship with not only his best friend Selina, but also Jason's family too. Honestly if he wasn't truely in love with Ella, I don't see why he wouldn't just be with Selina by now.

It's the same with Ella, when the MC gets out of contact for too long, she worries. If she was really just leading him on while having really being with her mother, she wouldn't show that real concern and heartbreak over him.

Given their infidelities, and still being that much in love, she could actually be quite cool with his harem so long as he's willing to share or give her the alone time with her mom (and possibly sisters at that point) that she needs.
pretty most of those times he was influenced by the devil probably it was all the times except with one time with Selina

i mean every girl he met they were soon being lewd and stripping there clothes off to fuck the main character

@RoadWulf yeah that could be the case that madison is being a crime boss

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She also seems to value Rachel's wishes and opinions, given that she is Cherry's mother.

I don't know if we can really take the moral highground against the girlfriend when we're trying to fuck everything with breasts and pussy, but I see your point.

Also, I don't think Madison is supernatural, I just think she's a crime boss.
I'd say we CAN take the moral high ground for the most part, you see, MC didn't bang Kylie nor Riley out of free will, remember, it's the devil lady that controlled him AND Kylie/Riley, even tried to control Selina, all this happened because of the devil or whatever the hell she is, but Ella on the other hand? Nope, she's been getting it down with her mom willingly for a long time, so yeah, we have the moral high ground, and the one that has the high ground, wins, as Anakin Skywalker came to learn :p

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I'd say we CAN take the moral high ground for the most part, you see, MC didn't bang Kylie nor Riley out of free will, remember, it's the devil lady that controlled him AND Kylie/Riley, even tried to control Selina, all this happened because of the devil or whatever the hell she is, but Ella on the other hand? Nope, she's been getting it down with her mom willingly for a long time, so yeah, we have the moral high ground, and the one that has the high ground, wins, as Anakin Skywalker came to learn :p
yep which is why the youngest daughter in that family Lilith is only worth caring about Ella doesnt care about the main character as much as she enjoys being in lustful pleasure by the worthless mother lesbian scenes are indeed sexy

corrupting your youngest daughter against her will isnt and by against her will i mean choking her and making her watch while you dominate her older sister and forcing her to masturbate

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The biggest issue here is the dev has his own ideas on how he wants the story to go and we all have ours and they don't seem to line up from my perspective.

See, I have the same view as Monkey in that I want to keep devil daughter safe, have done since I first met her. That seems to be an issue because the dev has the MC treating her like shit despite me wanting to do the opposite. She even went against a more powerful demon which has obviously taken it's toll to the point where she collapses and I swear if he treats her like shit after that I won't be a happy bunny. Aty least the option would be nice, continue rejecting for those that aren't interested but if i'm forced to treat her like shit after she risked herself to save me I won't take that well. That would be the ultimate dick move.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Just having played the game for the first time, I completely agree with everyone here. I'm being railrolled to a character I don't give a fuck about.

MC has Selina, who seems in love with him and would be a perfectly fine girlfriend, but he's dating a girl he hasn't seen once.

Then he has his devil daughter who he treats like shit for some reason, even tho he was super empathetic to what his mom and aunt told him. But fuck his daughter he saw being born, am I rite?

And it gives you an idea when you care more about a character that appeared for give seconds (Lilith) than the actual gf.

Overall a good game, but I hope it focuses more in the “good” characters in future updates.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes