Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
The game is really good, but can I make one request? Less dark scenes. I understand the fact that it is dim in the rooms and all and it is for ambiance, but it sure does make the sexy scenes hard to see.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Just take the one that's already there. It replaces the names with Mom, Aunt, and Dad.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Seducing The Devil [v0.7] [DeafPerv] - Original Size: 1.21GB

Download Win (289.67MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Genre :
3DCG, Corruption, Incest, MILF, Oral, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Harem, POV, Masturbation, BDSM, Handjob, Lesbian, Seduction, Orgy, Fantasy, Pregnancy, Fisting, Horror

Is pregnancy in the game yet?

If so its not listed in the tags yet.

Reactions: Marnie_Tippy

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Genre :
3DCG, Corruption, Incest, MILF, Oral, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Harem, POV, Masturbation, BDSM, Handjob, Lesbian, Seduction, Orgy, Fantasy, Pregnancy, Fisting, Horror

Is pregnancy in the game yet?

If so its not listed in the tags yet.
Hm yes. The MC impregnates his Mother and you get a (devil)daughter.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
TheKryptonian

i honesty agree with your review although not about the harem reason because do fuck all the girls the game just doesnt seem like a normal harem game since everyone is fucking depressed afterwards even the main character

the story is the most problematic thing in the game

this seriously needs a walkthrough and possibly a story remake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974 Eerie Entity

the cliffhanger of the end of this update is kinda troubling

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not really sure if DD will be so loveable after she gets her power.
The first scenes with her (which are part of the future) are in my eyes not loveable and quite evil.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The first scenes with her (which are part of the future) are in my eyes not loveable and quite evil.
Avaron1974 TheKryptonian

im pretty sure the prologue takes when when the main character is corrupted on the evil path when you have sex in future because its hate sex no love no lust and your daughter is depressed afterwards the rest of the girls in the future are your cum dumps

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can you blame her?

All she has constantly asked for is to be loved and all the MC has done is treat her like shit. I don't blame her for being fucked up.

The way I saw it with the whole "4 paths" thing is we had a way of preventing her turning out like that. Problem is she's still getting the short end of the stick.

I assumed the beginning was just a possibility and we had choices to make that would change her personality from utter bitch to lovable demonette.

As the updates have come i've started to doubt that and started realising that's her only outcome which is why a game I love has started annoying me. Out of all the games I play this has, by far, the potential to be awesome. The characters are great and most of the story is great.

The one major downside is no matter how many choices come up, no matter how many times I read that "4 paths" comment we still seem to be pushed in 1 single direction with regards to certain characters. Sadly they happen to be characters I adore.

DD is, hands down, my favourite character. She treated so poorly yet has the potential to be awesome ... it's just frustrating.

You see how she is in the "future" but look at it from her perspective. She has a dad she loves more than anything, loves enough to go against a demon far more powerful to keep him safe yet all she's asked for is a little bit of love in return, nothing major. Does she get that love?

No, she gets constantly abused and only offered any contact when forced.

I'd turn out to be a bitch too.

Is this a codsplay game?
What's with the girl with the feathers?
Can you not read the title?

She's a demon.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Avaron1974 TheKryptonian

im pretty sure the prologue takes when when the main character is corrupted on the evil path when you have sex in future because its hate sex no love no lust and your daughter is depressed afterwards the rest of the girls in the future are your cum dumps
I thought that too but I have no clue if the Dev is making different paths which one leading to a love end.
But this would lead to a pointless future scene at the beginning.
I'm just skeptical for now. ^^

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes