Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That said I still want to smack him when he says "I didn't want her."
But to be honest thats exactly the truth, nothing personal. He didn't want her. She was forced upon him. That being said, making the best out of it doesn't have to be a nasty break up :) I sure hope it will be a happy end with her, thats my goal definitely. To have a nice threesome couple with D and Veronica. Because V has such amazing... qualities :cool:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well at least he is finally starting to accept and care for cherry,i was pissed that he treated her bad but at the same time i can totally understand the guy ,and lets cut him some slack, imagine if a demon girl suddenly appears in your life claiming to be your child from an incestuous relashionship that you dont even remember, and them she is like "hey daddy i need you to fuck me", meanwhile your mom who is also your lover (but you dont remember that part, she was just his mom in his mind) just vanished without a trace, them his friends get stuck in this shitstorm as well, and his aunt is pretty much " hey your mom sold her soul to the devil, i wish i could help but am leaving and dont come looking for me", his father is also a complete piece of shit, am surprised the MC didn't kill himself or went nuts, it made sense for the story that he needed some time to process all this stuff and them finally accept her and everthing else.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
am surprised the MC didn't kill himself or went nuts, it made sense for the story that he needed some time to process all this stuff and them finally accept her and everthing else.
Exactly. He could have gone down the total trainwreck way. He just needs to grow up to this, learn to bear it and make the best out of it. He can do it. I mean DeafPerv better work this out or there will be pitchforks and torches. No pressure :sneaky:

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
looks like im in the minority of which dont care about neither selina nor cherrie. i just want dem milfs. also bdsm mom-daughter relationship :devilish:
i saw that the game will be halfway done in the next update, so ill probably play it again once its completed. render count is decent overall but with branching story, updates will feel really short if you dont have save for every path and play it each update (which im not a fan of, prefer to finish one path, then start another)

Reactions: nouseguy and TNTed

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm on Episode 6 so far and although I'm really enjoying this game, I really don't like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would definitely change that about the game but other than that, top notch game man!

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
w/o a working computer i can't do shit atm. even a request won't change anything. he has to wait like all the others who wants android versions of games, that were released the last 2 days, sorry.
Why are you acting so serious and bad,the66 brother I remembered act always so freindly so please big brother come back to us

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
w/o a working computer i can't do shit atm. even a request won't change anything. he has to wait like all the others who wants android versions of games, that were released the last 2 days, sorry.
I had a power surge in my house a couple month ago and that surge busted my main pc and could not do much i hope you get it sorted out soon having no working pc is a major pain.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I like this game, it's like Spirited Away if the main character was a strapping young lad with a Flock of Seagulls haircut and instead of wanting to save his dad he wants to fuck his mom.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It's alright. I hope you sort out your issues. Take your time.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
TheKryptonian

i honesty agree with your review although not about the harem reason because do fuck all the girls the game just doesnt seem like a normal harem game since everyone is fucking depressed afterwards even the main character

the story is the most problematic thing in the game

this seriously needs a walkthrough and possibly a story remake

Avaron1974 Eerie Entity

the cliffhanger of the end of this update is kinda troubling
You're making things up a bit too much :p

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Has the IC patch been updated? I'm using the one from 0.2 and He still calls his mom and dad by first name only.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes