Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn someone be a champ and share the walkthrough. Not in the branch I want to be in
Only 1 decision makes a change so far and that's a kiss scene with Selina in the hospital.

If you force it you'll be on her route with Cheery and if you are respectful you'll be on Ella's route with Cherry.

The major branches haven't happened yet. They are set to start next update and the one after when you start to choose who you want between Ella and Selina and then how to go about it.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Havent played the update yet and I am very leary to after reading some comments...

So where my last save left off the MC just banged Selina and Cherry and it seemed I was heading down the "good" path but now it seems Selina (who says she loves the MC) is going off to bang some other guy (WHAT??).

Someone please tell me the MC is not about to get cucked. I was finally really getting into the game but if we are heading down a NTR/Cuck road please let me know so I can no longer waste any time on this...

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Ugh.
I liked this a couple of updates back, but now the MC has become a passive little bitch.
He's just getting led around by everyone (and his dick) and doesn't seem to have any mind of his own.
He just accepts the Selina bullshit.
He hasn't at the very least knocked Jason out (or better yet, killed him off). I didn't like him much to begin with, but he has now become intolerable.
The MC's personality is the sort of shit we should have a choice over (or it should be laid out from the start that he's a brainless/cuck/passive little bitch/whatever). The problem is that it just sort of came out of nowhere and soured the whole experience (for me).

I'm not really a fan of the way the whole Cherry thing has turned, but I can just about tolerate it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Havent played the update yet and I am very leary to after reading some comments...

So where my last save left off the MC just banged Selina and Cherry and it seemed I was heading down the "good" path but now it seems Selina (who says she loves the MC) is going off to bang some other guy (WHAT??).

Someone please tell me the MC is not about to get cucked. I was finally really getting into the game but if we are heading down a NTR/Cuck road please let me know so I can no longer waste any time on this...
She doesn't do anything with him but it is also the MC's fault she asks him out.

I won't spoil it but I will say no, you don't get cucked in fact not much changes between the MC and Selina and it's leading up to the bit at the start with the morning blowjob.

She's kinda only with the friend to make the MC realise what he's missing with her.

A lot changes in this update but it's leading somewhere.

Ugh.
I liked this a couple of updates back, but now the MC has become a passive little bitch.
He's just getting led around by everyone (and his dick) and doesn't seem to have any mind of his own.
He just accepts the Selina bullshit.
He hasn't at the very least knocked Jason out (or better yet, killed him off). I didn't like him much to begin with, but he has now become intolerable.
The MC's personality is the sort of shit we should have a choice over (or it should be laid out from the start that he's a brainless/cuck/passive little bitch/whatever). The problem is that it just sort of came out of nowhere and soured the whole experience (for me).

I'm not really a fan of the way the whole Cherry thing has turned, but I can just about tolerate it.
If you note Cherry says exactly the same thing, he's too passive. That's what she's trying to change so Lileva can't control him anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShadedWilderness

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
She doesn't do anything with him but it is also the MC's fault she asks him out.

I won't spoil it but I will say no, you don't get cucked in fact not much changes between the MC and Selina and it's leading up to the bit at the start with the morning blowjob.

She's kinda only with the friend to make the MC realise what he's missing with her.

A lot changes in this update but it's leading somewhere.

If you note Cherry says exactly the same thing, he's too passive. That's what she's trying to change so Lileva can't control him anymore.
Ok, she is just trying to make MC quit being a lame beta d-bag then. Hope it works, I am getting pretty tired of the MC being a loser.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I'm going to be completely honest and say that i am so confused with the story now after the last updates, anyone care trying to explain it to an idiot like me?

HangTuah

Oct 22, 2018
Not playing for updates after version 6. After reading some of the comments here, I stopped playing. Sharing or swing? It probably doesn't fit my taste. Thanks for this great game. <3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok, she is just trying to make MC quit being a lame beta d-bag then. Hope it works, I am getting pretty tired of the MC being a loser.
That's pretty much it, yeah.

It's the same thing Cherry is doing.

Selina wants him to man up and stop pussy footing around her and Cherry wants him to take charge and prove he's not under Lileva's control still.

They both know he won't listen to words so Selina got angry and lashed out the only way she knew would hurt him, go with his best friend, but she isn't interested in him.

Cherry doesn't have time to take the easy way so she's pushing harder. Someone earlier mentioned she's gone evil, she hasn't. At the moment she's still in the "I would do anything to protect him" mindset, making her evil hasn't come up yet. She may come across bitchy because she's trying to get him on track while fighting against Lileva.

For an update some people have complained about a lot has happened and it's set the stage for the next update which is the scene that happens at the start of the game and big decisions to come.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not playing for updates after version 6. After reading some of the comments here, I stopped playing. Sharing or swing? It probably doesn't fit my taste. Thanks for this great game. <3
There is no sharing.

Jason said he's willing to share Selina but she isn't going to sleep with him.

No other men are going to touch your women don't worry.

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Only 1 decision makes a change so far and that's a kiss scene with Selina in the hospital.

If you force it you'll be on her route with Cheery and if you are respectful you'll be on Ella's route with Cherry.

The major branches haven't happened yet. They are set to start next update and the one after when you start to choose who you want between Ella and Selina and then how to go about it.
Where's the decision you make if you going to Ella's place or she comming to you

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Kylie isn't the MC's yet, she's Jasons. You don't get them to yourself until later.
Which is a big turnoff for me and one of the reasons i didn't like the update. I would of rather not had group sex with Jason. If it was avoidable i wouldn't have a problem with it.

Mar 20, 2019
I think many of us realize that poon needs to be earned, "alpha" needs to be achieved and developed, but this whole thing now feels like it's going in reverse (in the practical end-state of *sexx0r them*),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The arc also fails to properly develop the internal mindset of MC, who had been bagging wins like a madman. That alone should make him grow hefty balls by virtue of de facto status/notches/experience/comfort levels. But no, now he's "oh jeez, this is awkward" like a sad NEET anime millenial even though he just finished railing crazy QT tail like Flesh Gordon in the previous update.

This is why I (and others?) are frustrated. I hope the next update clears things up.

On the plus side for dev; We wouldn't care if we weren't invested.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes