Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I know its extra work for the dev but it sounds like all that was needed here was a skip option for the scene.

This is also a big missed chance for MC to exert his dominance/control by having the option to tell Jason to take a hike and MC goes and nails both Riley and Kiley solo while Jason sits in the hallway crying like the little bitch he is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know its extra work for the dev but it sounds like all that was needed here was a skip option for the scene.

This is also a big missed chance for MC to exert his dominance/control by having the option to tell Jason to take a hike and MC goes and nails both Riley and Kiley solo while Jason sits in the hallway crying like the little bitch he is.
He can't exert dominance yet, that's the whole thing with Cherry's story and what she's trying to do. If he did it there he'd have to redo all of Cherry's story so that's a massive chunk to rethink just because people are whining over one scene....

It's set up to make it look like Jason is one of Lileva's people. MC needs to sort himself out before he can dominate anything which, again, is Cherry's plot.

Also, like Isaid above, it's already shown Jason with his mother right at the start so all that is really needed is for people to play for 5 minutes and then decide whether it's worth it for them to keep playing rather than exxpect the dev to change his story to suit them.

If anything Jason could have told the MC to fuck off at the start, he's the one being cucked there not the MC.

Reactions: smokebox

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
bro i realy like the game but i hate ella and mom's scene she is cheating mc with his mother soo happily you need to put skip button for dat parts i like ella till i saw she is cheating mc like nothing happening... i just wanna break up with her and go for selina right now

Reactions: anwar

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
bro i realy like the game but i hate ella and mom's scene she is cheating mc with his mother soo happily you need to put skip button for dat parts i like ella till i saw she is cheating mc like nothing happening... i just wanna break up with her and go for selina right now
MC cheating is fine though, yeah?

Can't skip those parts, there is still story going on.

First time she's on phone to MC second it's about Lilith's reaction to her mother.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
He can't exert dominance yet, that's the whole thing with Cherry's story and what she's trying to do. If he did it there he'd have to redo all of Cherry's story so that's a massive chunk to rethink just because people are whining over one scene....

It's set up to make it look like Jason is one of Lileva's people. MC needs to sort himself out before he can dominate anything which, again, is Cherry's plot.

Also, like Isaid above, it's already shown Jason with his mother right at the start so all that is really needed is for people to play for 5 minutes and then decide whether it's worth it for them to keep playing rather than exxpect the dev to change his story to suit them.

If anything Jason could have told the MC to fuck off at the start, he's the one being cucked there not the MC.
The actual scene didnt bother me. As long as the MC is banging away too and it doesnt involve the main dames (Selina and Cherry for me) I could care less who getting the D thrown into them.

It just sounded like a great and funny way for the MC to start throwing his weight around but I get why, story, plot and all that jazz...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The actual scene didnt bother me. As long as the MC is banging away too and it doesnt involve the main dames (Selina and Cherry for me) I could care less who getting the D thrown into them.

It just sounded like a great and funny way for the MC to start throwing his weight around but I get why, story, plot and all that jazz...
[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine Cherry letting anyone else near her except involving other women and MC.

Selina tried to make MC jealous she has no interest in Jason. Jason tried to save face saying he's willing to share her but he knows why she asked him out and he's never going to get a chance at her.

Reactions: slapflash

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Fixed this for you I don't blame Selina at all I mean there she is desperately wanting that affection from the MC but all he cares about is Ella so yeah very disappointed with the MC in this situation hopefully that gets rectified in future updates.
I'm willing to give her a second chance but until then Selina and Jason's family can go fuck themselves

Reactions: LittleIr

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Uhm, the MC doesn't have Ella to himself "as of now", unless you don't count Maddy...

Anyway, as I've said earlier, looking forward to see where all of this goes narratively in the VN rather than the spoilers and overviews that have been stated in the thread so far.

DeafPerv Thanks for sharing your work with us all, keep it up :)
Yeah im pretty sure (100%) I remember a scene where Ella is fucking her mom and its very apparent this was not a one time thing so for the dev to say Ella belongs solely to the MC is factually incorrect.

So in reality its a list of 2 girls just for the MC. Selina and Cherry. Jus sayin...

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah im pretty sure (100%) I remember a scene where Ella is fucking her mom and its very apparent this was not a one time thing so for the dev to say Ella belongs solely to the MC is factually incorrect.

So in reality its a list of 2 girls just for the MC. Selina and Cherry. Jus sayin...
Yeah, Ella is a weird element for me as well. She isn't completely dead to me, and neither is her family (gotta catch-em-all! right?), but she is definitely either a) too naive to realize that she is routinely betraying the MC and is being lead around by her mother like a dog on a leash (as far as we can tell up to this point), b) is too "kindhearted" to spurn her mother and wants to help fix her wounded emotions in any way that she can (even though her mother's situation appears to be entirely her own fault; again, as far as we know currently), c) she just doesn't care that she's cheating on the MC/even wants to "bring him into the fold" as it were, or d) she's also under some magical influence from somewhere.

Also, just a thought, but I'm calling it now that somehow Jason is either a) in control of himself and is capitalizing on everything going on around him, or b) is not only in control of himself, but has some amount of fledgling control over the situations around him as well somehow (although this power is brushing up against the power of both Livela and Cherry). Or maybe even c) instead of Jason being a secret "big bad", the stripper is! The possibilities are several, and they are interesting (although some more than others).

Admittedly, this is all just conjecture and opinion, but as I said before I'm definitely interested to see where it all goes (and yes, I'm still hoping for that true/real harem ending)!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Yeah, Ella is a weird element for me as well. She isn't completely dead to me, and neither is her family (gotta catch-em-all! right?), but she is definitely either a) too naive to realize that she is routinely betraying the MC and is being lead around by her mother like a dog on a leash (as far as we can tell up to this point), b) is too "kindhearted" to spurn her mother and wants to help fix her wounded emotions in any way that she can (even though her mother's situation appears to be entirely her own fault; again, as far as we know currently), c) she just doesn't care that she's cheating on the MC/even wants to "bring him into the fold" as it were, or d) she's also under some magical influence from somewhere.

Also, just a thought, but I'm calling it now that somehow Jason is either a) in control of himself and is capitalizing on everything going on around him, or b) is not only in control of himself, but has some amount of fledgling control over the situations around him as well somehow (although this power is brushing up against the power of both Livela and Cherry). Or maybe even c) instead of Jason being a secret "big bad", the stripper is! The possibilities are several, and they are interesting (although some more than others).

Admittedly, this is all just conjecture and opinion, but as I said before I'm definitely interested to see where it all goes (and yes, I'm still hoping for that true/real harem ending)!
she is naive at beginning don't wanna hurt mother's feeling after beating but after dat first time she is addicted or realy don't give a fuck about cheating MC. i kinda hate it actually.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Some of your comments are answered in the game.

Ella knows it's cheating and gets scared when she thinks someone is going to tell the MC, that's the build up to the BDSM scene. It all started when she found her mother being abused.

Jason has no power, if anything he's Lileva's bitch but the things going on with his mother and sister are Cherry's doing, she's pushing them to do what they are doing to try and get the MC to make a decision on who he wants and stop being so passive.

Jason isn't a big bad though, he's already shown he has no control over anything when Selina cucks him and Kylie won't let him near Riley.

At most he's doing what Lileva tells him to but it still looks like he's part of Cherry's plan at the moment and her plan to "fix" her dad.

The stripper was either Lileva posing or one of her minions.

All that is in the game.

Dev already gave endings away. There are harems BUT not with everyone.

- You visit Ella. You get to explore her family. No veronica, no selina. Few other characters.

- You visit Ella. You take Veronica and Selina with you. Few other characters.

- You don't go to US. Ella comes to you. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

- You break up with Ella and don't go to US. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

Cherry, Rachel and the aunt will be in all 4.

Cherry has 2 outcomes, good or evil. If she's good all is well, if she's evil she will kill some or all of the girls depending on your choices but they will be bad ends.

As for Lileva, Cherry is powerful. At the time of the big spell Lileva casts Cherry is more powerful than her outside of Lileva's domain. Whether or not Cherry will help break Lileva and she becomes one of the MC's women or whether she will just kill her I don't know yet.

I know Cherry gave her a choice to fight or leave but looked like she didn't want to kill her, she will however do what it takes to protect her dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Boby90

Sep 3, 2018
I want to start by saying Great Game, keep it up dev!
I have tried all the choice combinations/ paths that I was able to think of and I have noticed that they have no impact on the last update except for a few different dialogue lines, no major scenes or changes regarding the whole update. I am not writing this as a complaint, more like a questions towards the rest since I am very curious if any of you managed to get something different than what I just wrote. There is a very high chance that I have missed something , since the script / story has been written in a way that you have to pay attention to every small detail throughout each update in order to make some sense to what is going on ( good job on that btw dev ) and the fact that there is considerable amount of time between updates makes it even harder to keep up.
Also, does anyone know if this is a 10 update game? Or will it go beyond version 1.0?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want to start by saying Great Game, keep it up dev!
I have tried all the choice combinations/ paths that I was able to think of and I have noticed that they have no impact on the last update except for a few different dialogue lines, no major scenes or changes regarding the whole update. I am not writing this as a complaint, more like a questions towards the rest since I am very curious if any of you managed to get something different than what I just wrote. There is a very high chance that I have missed something , since the script / story has been written in a way that you have to pay attention to every small detail throughout each update in order to make some sense to what is going on ( good job on that btw dev ) and the fact that there is considerable amount of time between updates makes it even harder to keep up.
Also, does anyone know if this is a 10 update game? Or will it go beyond version 1.0?
There is only 1 "major" outcome to choices so far and that's the decision to kiss Selina in the hospital.

She doesn't want to so you can either force it which puts you on her route to Cherry's scene or leave it which puts you on Ella's route to Cherry's scene.

The story is still being set up and everyone is still being introduced to their part in it. Right now we are getting to the point that the flash forward at the start of the game was showing, just before he goes to meet Ella for the first time.

From then it will lead to 4 branches based on decisions.

You haven't missed anything yet, this is the big build up.

Oct 28, 2017
Just gotta say I'm really happy with the changes to Selina. Looks much better. I do wonder if the story will be done at 1.0 though since it seems like there's a lot that could be unpacked.

Boby90

Sep 3, 2018
There is only 1 "major" outcome to choices so far and that's the decision to kiss Selina in the hospital.

She doesn't want to so you can either force it which puts you on her route to Cherry's scene or leave it which puts you on Ella's route to Cherry's scene.

The story is still being set up and everyone is still being introduced to their part in it. Right now we are getting to the point that the flash forward at the start of the game was showing, just before he goes to meet Ella for the first time.

From then it will lead to 4 branches based on decisions.

You haven't missed anything yet, this is the big build up.
Figured that it should be something amongst what you just said, thank you for confirming!

Reactions: Avaron1974

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
The renders and animation are great but the story somewhat confuse me but veronica tease is really fun hoping for more Veronica and Mom scenes. Though Selina scenes are top tier but gonna love some more MILFS action.

I might replay the whole game if there is a walkthrough available.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes