Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is not planning on anything! IRL beckons on him and pure luck his love interest's input makes it harder to make the game a solo act all of a sudden! If this game does not kink in his bedroom ... :censored:

Reactions: Fantabaldu

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Game development update (0.9)
I came back two days ago. My girlfriend has completed half of the work. I still need to finish the rest. Daz Studio wasn't working for a whole week while I was away. So she had to render on her laptop. That didn't help much with the work.
Now I'm back and ready to complete this update as soon as possible. I need some time.
The script has been shortened due to the workload.
I still don't have a fixed date for the release but I'll let you know when it's close.
I know that it's been almost 3 months since the last one but I needed a break and my girlfriend doesn't really have much time. So I apologise.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
well .. now ... let the count begin!
babe/babes => 2
baby => 2

Bottom line ... game is so sugary using babe/baby all the time some fans get nausea.

Good thing they keep playing right through the game and get something to soothe their pain, right;)!?!

Reactions: MisterLionel112

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. He is supervised! He ends up in the hospital! He gets regular visits there. He gets a lot of weird new characters introduces to him all across the game, he ties in dream to dumbfounding new encounters and makes associations in order to cope with them. MC has been house broken because of the constant house sitting and the constant over head control his family had him under for fear of precisely the stuff that gets to unfold before our player eyes.

This is the constant in many, many movies cinema is full of -> WHAT EVER YOU ARE SCARED OF HAPPENING ENDS UP HAPPENING! THIS IS THE WORST CASE SCENARIO MC IS LIVING!

Game on!!! Help poor MC cope and get ahead of his tragic faith!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I didn't get what this game was about at first?
I actually had to play the game to understand this game cause the plot didn't make any sense.
Also why is he a 22 year old virgin living with his mama and dada?
It's a weird story about a mother selling her soul to the devil and paying the consequences.
The mc doesn't know right from wrong and turns into a succubus magnet and stirs up trouble wherever he goes. And that's just the first act. Can't wait to see how worse his decisions get.
There are no good paths the devil wins no matter what cause I am not getting better options to avoid the devil's hold over the mc. The only good thing about it is that the dad is taken by the devil and dissappears. That was quick and greatly appreciated. He was not a nice man.
He deserved what he got and hope to never see him again.
Now that I undertand the story better, I hope there is a way to beat the devil and resscue the mother. I hope in the next update or so there's a way or at least make alternate endings that won't let the devil win......peace

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Call me Seduced right There!!!! Give me the light of such a hot afternoon and the dark of all the inner
fluids dripping rampant on the slopes of toned thighs infected with desire to belong, longing for my touch!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where is the gushing moist bubbly steam running down and out and side to side and mouth to bud?
Them bosoms need a healthy dose of moisturizer watery gelified ozone mineral cleansing milk!
Yum! Yum! Feed me hot sexy Ma Ma MaMA MAMAMAMAMAMAMAM!!!! :p:p:love::love::sneaky::sneaky:;);) !!!

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes