Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1576141498954.png

2 weeks ago I had a hardware malfunction. Basically both of my 1070 gpus died at the same time. They were mining cards and I bought them second hand.
So been working on my laptop to finish the update. Those of you who are familiar with Daz studio know it very well that laptops don't run it well unless it's a high end laptop.
I'm still working. Have patience.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. I am patient ... no sure the bambooozalllea puffy and tough wonder babe there can
take any more of your excuses. Be sure to please your goddess ..
MC might not be the only one in pain this holliday season should you stall her big reveal
to much;)!

Reactions: assman1337

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Oh .. I am patient ... no sure the bambooozalllea puffy and tough wonder babe there can
take any more of your excuses. Be sure to please your goddess ..
MC might not be the only one in pain this holliday season should you stall her big reveal
to much;)!
hey Canto your right banner what game is it from?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hey Canto your right banner what game is it from?
And he got it from me, haha. But yeah, like the person above this post said, it's from City of Broken Dreamers, and the girl in question is Victoria. You can see that my avatar and everything is all about her =P

myself

Sep 21, 2017
And he got it from me, haha. But yeah, like the person above this post said, it's from City of Broken Dreamers, and the girl in question is Victoria. You can see that my avatar and everything is all about her =P
played the previous game depraved awakening, dunno is this new one good?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

This is probably the last update before the release. The next few posts will be the rewards.
The next release will have a total of 31 scenes. 10 playable.
I still need to finish 8 of those scenes and 6 more animations. Not having my workstation is hurting me a lot. Having to burn my laptop with the renders.
Sorry if you don't see an update this year. I don't want to give the impression that I'm now milking my patrons.
But I'm doing the best I can.

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018

This is probably the last update before the release. The next few posts will be the rewards.
The next release will have a total of 31 scenes. 10 playable.
I still need to finish 8 of those scenes and 6 more animations. Not having my workstation is hurting me a lot. Having to burn my laptop with the renders.
Sorry if you don't see an update this year. I don't want to give the impression that I'm now milking my patrons.
But I'm doing the best I can.

Not a patreon, but telling everyone about it is already a good way you can reach out to everyone about the situation!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I ... I wanna run my fingers up and down you babe!
I wanna feel the tips of all so many soft wet babe!
I wanna give the touch of hot and steam and babe!

GaMe On!

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes