Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
This game shifts perspective and time periods so often I have no clue what is happening or when. Dev could have at least given timeline notes or something so I wouldn't be so damn confused every scene.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Be the Exorcizor of hate and infuse love through lust and deep long thrusts in the back of her nooks
touching on the crannies to savvy frisky cotton candy springs of the most pure babe juices;)!

Sedu Ce oN!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Seems like Qleaf is retiring.
Godspeed good sir for all the wonderful walkthroughs you have made.
I hope someone else will pick up where he left off on this walkthrough & the other games he made them for.

Reactions: jackkane

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ever watch the last jedy? did you not see qLEAF BURN ALL THE SCROLLS AND CAVE THE LAIR IN?
there is nothing BUT A MAP TO WHERE THE SORROWS DWELL! Godspeed young PADAWAN!
Hope you can enchant the jedy mind tricked and steal the reel!

Wak through oN!

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hell yeah, brother. I see auntie Diana knows her game and her juicy booty is perfect as always. Maybe the MC will finally spend some "quality" time with her too. And the lady she's pleasing looks damn sexy. It seems this update has much to offer, but I hope it isn't the last and DeafPerv will put aside all the hatin' and negativity and finish the game.

Do us a solid man, these ladies need some lovin' don't disappoint them. Take your time, real fans know to appreciate the work u put in the game.(y)

Reactions: Erodaz and Kingvlad

Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
I'm afraid the patch doesn't work. Before anyone facepalms or accuses me of being an idiot, it's in the correct folder, as proven by the fact that the main menu has a heart with "Incest Patch" written on it. However, the story is about your friend and her mom Veronica and not sibilings. Is there still something wrong? I've never had any problems with ren'py patches before.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm afraid the patch doesn't work. Before anyone facepalms or accuses me of being an idiot, it's in the correct folder, as proven by the fact that the main menu has a heart with "Incest Patch" written on it. However, the story is about your friend and her mom Veronica and not sibilings. Is there still something wrong? I've never had any problems with ren'py patches before.
What's wrong is you've barely played any of the game...

Reactions: botc76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No nothing is wrong, that is his friend and her mother, the MC's mother doesn't appear until later in the story.

He has no siblings though.

Also not all incest involves him.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game .. MC is harmless .. all we can achieve is seduce the forces amassing against us and make them our friends.
In a sense, Becoming KaKKarot / Goku is all we can ever achieve = great power, great friendship, lovable babs :)!

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly, he's 22 and is still trying to make an online relationship work? Especially with a real life relationship practically beating down his door (Selina)? Why?

Reactions: botc76

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Honestly, he's 22 and is still trying to make an online relationship work? Especially with a real life relationship practically beating down his door (Selina)? Why?
Do you still try to understand the mind of this Mc? i give up a long time ago.

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018

What's new :
# 31 new scenes (10 playable)

# 4 different and unique plot lines

# 510 new renders

# 26 animations

# Redid the full Episode 1 except for the sex scenes with Cherry

# Added 2 new animations for Episode 1

Enjoy this update :)

PC & Linux Link :

MAC Link :

NOTE : I had a different plan for this update. I wanted to add music and a decision tree. But unfortunately due to the lack of time, I couldn't add them.

Old saves won't work. So it's better to go back and replay the whole game. To get the full immersion, play all 4 different choices. Playing just 1 will make the update look very very short and that won't do justice to the work I've done in the past 5 months,

Both of my GPUs died couple of months ago and I had to do everything on a laptop. It's taken a huge toll on me.

I'm sorry for the massive delay.

Huge shout out to my girlfriend Veronica for helping me with the update. She did a massive job while I was on a break. Couldn't have done it without you.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes