Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really wish people who posted spoilers would us the spoiler BB code.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Jason getting involved is a no-go for me. Kinda glad it shows up early so I can nope right out of this game.

A harem game where other dudes bang the chicks? Can piss right off. Don't play these games to share.

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Models/Renders are fucking gorgeous!

Story gets a bit confusing at times because there's so much going on. There's a bit of NTR/sharing, but because it's Jason's family and we're literally just using them for sex I don't mind that at the moment.

I have only one request and that is please DO NOT add anymore NTR scenes or at least just keep it between Jason's family. If I find out that the chicks we're in somewhat of a relationship with starts fucking other dudes while we're visiting Ella it'll likely ruin the whole game for me.

k bai ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS! OHH ... bABY ... WELL! sHE MOVES! sHE moVES!!!
lOOKS LIKE A FLOWER .. but she sting slike a bee ...
Come play HER GAMES!!! hER WATERS ARE OVERFLOWING ALL OVER!

gAME ONn!

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
I tried the download twice but it doesn't seem to work. I did a search but didn't find anything, so, I'm here: Is there an updated incest patch or are there special instructions for the one on the homepage? Seems like it would be particularly appropriate for this game. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I tried the download twice but it doesn't seem to work. I did a search but didn't find anything, so, I'm here: Is there an updated incest patch or are there special instructions for the one on the homepage? Seems like it would be particularly appropriate for this game. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Download works fine for me, and no "special" instructions beyond the one provided. Works just like every other incest restoration patch - Put it in the folder labelled "Game".

Reactions: Generis
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes