Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
DeafPerv like this one?

Or this one available on my country

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
According to the tech guy it's a rare model. Asked me personally to look for one if possible.
I think he's lying to you. Western Digital aren't in the habit of making only a few drives unless they're defective and if they were they would be recalled.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

Both Veronica and I have decided that we'll start working on her game "It Was Raining That Night".
Her characters were already made but they are in that dead hard drive.
So we'll redo them but this time on Genesis 8 models. Initially she did them on Genesis 3 but I can't work without "Powerpose". Genesis 3 is very limited when it comes to powerpose.

All of my renders on " Seducing The Devil" were 1440p and later converted to 1080p.

No more 1440p or 1080p images on the new game.
I need to release the first version of the game as soon as possible. It takes more than an hour to render just one 1440p image with the laptop. So from now on all the images will be 720p. Low resolution but I'll try my best to make them good looking.

The plot is totally different from Seducing The Devil. Veronica has a very different approach to adult games.
Tomorrow we will share some renders of the main characters.

I have a feeling that you will thoroughly enjoy this game. I trust my girl. Her mind isn't as convoluted as mine.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I think he's lying to you. Western Digital aren't in the habit of making only a few drives unless they're defective and if they were they would be recalled.
There's no reason for him to lie. Mine is an older model. It's not about how many WD made. Donor drives are usually second hand drives. They need to be on the market to purchase. There's none here. International shipments are off right now. So they can't purchase from some other place.

Dsmith724

Jan 12, 2020
The incest patch doesn’t work for me no matter what folder I put it in. It still says Veronica and Selina are house mates and Rachel and Adam don’t say mother or father no matter how many times I reinstall it

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
The incest patch doesn’t work for me no matter what folder I put it in. It still says Veronica and Selina are house mates and Rachel and Adam don’t say mother or father no matter how many times I reinstall it
the only family the mc has is his mother which is mainly in the begaining of the game (and the Demon giving u powers)

Clumsy Wumsy

Jan 17, 2020
Not strange. Delusional plot, although quite high-quality models of characters, but the first unfortunately outweighs the last. Need to redo everything or start developing it in a different direction.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
I applied the incest patch, also it was for v0.2. there is an icon in the main menu that says incest patch, yet selina is MC's friend. is it supposed to be like this ? or is Selina supposed to be the sister ?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes