Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey DeafPerv, just found this game, looking good. :)
I've read that it's on hold, because of some faulty HDD. Any news on that? If you would like to share the specifics of the problem I could ask an acquaintance of mine who works (or at least worked, might be a good time to get back in touch with him, lol) at a data recovery company and they restored 99% of the data off an HDD of mine with a partially melted casing (apartment fire taught me the importance of offsite backups :confused: ). Fortunately in this day and age there is almost nothing unrecoverable. Unless you had fun with powerful magnets and your HDD that is. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: billclinton99

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/10/11: Released Mod, 0.9

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Seducing The Devil!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.

Download: - - -

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey DeafPerv, just found this game, looking good. :)
I've read that it's on hold, because of some faulty HDD. Any news on that? If you would like to share the specifics of the problem I could ask an acquaintance of mine who works (or at least worked, might be a good time to get back in touch with him, lol) at a data recovery company and they restored 99% of the data off an HDD of mine with a partially melted casing (apartment fire taught me the importance of offsite backups :confused: ). Fortunately in this day and age there is almost nothing unrecoverable. Unless you had fun with powerful magnets and your HDD that is. :p
Hi DeafPerv, any news/updates on that HDD situation?

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hi DeafPerv, any news/updates on that HDD situation?
Hey,
My HDD has 4 read/write heads and all 4 of them are broken. It needs head replacement. Problem is we are unable to find a donor drive. It's a 2016 Western Digital Blue 2 TB drive. There's one in Ebay USA but it's going to cost double to have it shipped here. Also since it's an old model and has plenty of scratches, there's a very high risk. It could get damaged during shipment.

We have searched mine and two whole other cities but found none.

The tech guy has asked me to have patience. It's not that he can't recover the data. The problem is with the donor drive.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
2020/10/11: Released Mod, 0.9

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Seducing The Devil!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.

Download: MEGA - - -
Thank you for the mod. Really appreciate it :)

Reactions: haooni

Flamered

Jul 30, 2019
There is an android port? maybe with a mod? I'm new in this site... excuse me if I should post this on another thread...

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I played this and I went ahead and looked around for a reason there was no heads up on the unavoidable ntr.

This game doesn't have NTR in it.
NTR and Cheating have fundamental differences.
The focal point of NTR is cheating on your significant other to make them suffer and cause mental distress.
There are various forms of NTR but mine isn't one of them.
Ella loves the MC more than anything else. Yes she is cheating on him with her mother.

Yes they are bunch of cheaters but this isn't NTR.

Key point : MC matters the most to Ella. She is doing her best not to get exposed because she doesn't wanna lose him.
Cheating generally is more broader a term and it doesn't specify who is cheating on who. There are often games where the mc cheats on his lovers, or finds someone who cheats on their significant other for the mc.

Ntr has a very specific def: the main character is cheated on by a love interest... or a love interest just involves herself with someone other than the mc. Their relationship doesn't need to be established.

I think most people are overlooking it because it's a woman doing a bondage session with the mc's girlfriend behind his back. But the girl is a love interest and she is keeping her sexual bondage sessions secret from the mc.

But let's go with this argument, that because it's all done behind the mc's back it's not ntr. OK, I'd like you to maybe give people a little heads up on that. Maybe write a note in the op that says "There's no ntr but the main character's girlfriend cheats on him behind his back" or something.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes