Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
DeafPervs I think you can request for it to be on hold if you yourself are actively talking about it.

afaik the abandoned when it may be on hold is more so if the dev is silent. although I don't know specific policy but if you are working on it then it should be on hold not abandoned.... cause well it is clearly not abandoned.

Reactions: johnelros

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Shouldn't this be "on hold" instead of "abandoned" if the dev is making "character updates"? I really hope dev don't quit on this. I still want to see MC's reaction do the freakshow happening between his long distance GF and her mother and how he gonna rescue his own mother...

Kataklzm

Nov 20, 2019
Shouldn't this be "on hold" instead of "abandoned" if the dev is making "character updates"? I really hope dev don't quit on this. I still want to see MC's reaction do the freakshow happening between his long distance GF and her mother and how he gonna rescue his own mother...
just look two posts up

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It was on hold for 3 months prior to last night.
Add another 5 months of no update before that.

I'm not quitting

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
It was on hold for 3 months prior to last night.
Add another 5 months of no update before that.

I'm not quitting
Good to know! I really want to see MC's reaction to his "gf" and her mom's relationship. That's a recipe for some weird and/or interesting scenarios...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Good to know! I really want to see MC's reaction to his "gf" and her mom's relationship. That's a recipe for some weird and/or interesting scenarios...
It'd be nice for there to be two reactions, one before and one after regaining his blocked/lost memories, and/or one from her if she finds out about her boyfriend's past... Especially for sweet little Cherry, seeing as her fate pretty much hangs in the balance, not to mention their mother's too.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I've spent the last 4 hours on her. Looked everywhere but couldn't find her original tattoo.

The base model is also different but I did what I do best and that's character creation. I don't think it's possible to get any more closer than this.

I've given her a different look this time. Instead of full black makeup, it's now a mixture of purple and black. Changed her eyes as well.

Download the attachment and zoom in to check everything.

Let me know if you like her.

Thumbs up - You like her
Facepalm - You dislike her

Cherry Sample 1.png

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thumbs up - You like her
Facepalm - You dislike her
Agreeing to your request, gave a Thumbs Up... Personally though, she only ever deserves:love:. And some tenderness from daddy.

Honestly, she looks at least as good as she did before, and so do the others so far.

DD will ALWAYS be best girl.
I can only think of her appearing in every other game, as a method of improving them... Yes, even the Mass Effect games!

Reactions: DeafPerv
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes