Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The recreation of Lileva has been completed.

I'm gonna be honest. She doesn't look like her original self. But there's nothing else I can do.
Gave her new eyes, makeup and pubic hair. Her skin is also different and this one is better.
Her breasts are more rounded and her hip is more muscular.

Lileva Sample 1.png

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Seducing the devil" version "0.9".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

Note: to activate the incest patch follow the instructions contained in the note.txt file

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Seducing the devil" versione "0.9".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Nota: per attivare l'incest patch seguire le indicazioni contenute nel file note.txt

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Olivia Sample.png

The remodeling of Olivia has been completed. As she had very little content, I've just completely recreated her. Converted her from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 for better rigging options.

Gave her new skin, eyes, hair, nail colors and pubic hair.

I've tried to keep her face similar but a bit more elegant. Let's just say the proper MILF look.

She still has the similar face of the very popular Mrs. Turner from Dreams Of Desires (Base model : Lilith 7).

Olivia is just more modified to look closer to a character of "Seducing The Devil".

Original Olivia :

Olivia.png

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes