Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
I´ve set my eyes on this one around 2 months ago, but tried it today for the first time. I´m happy that this game is not more onhold and i´m thirsty;) for new updates:) Had at the beginning problems to understand the "timeline" but I relized that too after roughly 30 min:) ( I apologize for my bad grammar and spell mistakes , but I´m no native speaker/writer )

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just a friendly dogerator reminder: Try not to be rude to ppl no matter how much you want to throttle them slowly. Trolls thrive on attention and they HATE being ignored. Just sayin'.

So we're not blind to people getting frustrated at having to repeat things over and over and wonder about the reading comprehension and language barriers, if not their age or single digit IQ. In that case, I understand that it's hard to resist typing up a snarky reply. I'll admit I've done just that and it wasn't the right thing to do. Nowadays, I just take a deep breath, say "F##king trolls! Get offah mah lawn!", take another breath, then I'm good. I can now ignore it and move on. We've all gotta find our own way to deal instead of giving in to those delicious impulses.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
But hey, keep those renders coming. Those are DISTRACTING.. I can't do "dogerating" if I'm too busy salivating over the images.. boobs... ass... boobs! :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Screenshot 2020-12-26 142818.jpg

I hope you guys had a great Christmas Day. I had so much to say but I didn't want to make the day about myself.

I didn't get to meet my family and my love. It was Veronica's first Christmas without her father and my first Christmas without her since we've been in a relationship. I wanted to be there for her but I've moved cities and now there's a new lockdown due to a new strain of virus. I don't even know what going on in this world anymore.

Instead I've spent the day working on the game and the good news is that I'm finally adding a gallery on the menu. The thumbnails aren't set yet. They are there just for testing purposes right now.

We have completed another year and I can't thank you guys enough for the love and support you have shown through thick and thin. You guys deserve more than just the game itself. So this is my Christmas gift to you (even though the game doesn't come out this year).

I hope you had a great one with your family and the loved ones. Let's pray for a better year. We have lost so much. I hope the mother earth feels that's enough.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Happy New Year.png

I hope this new year will be lot lot better and will bring out the best of us.
2020 was just horrible. The worst year in our lives. We have lost so much.
Surely it can't get any worse. Let's be nice to each other to make the world a better place.
I want to return to my girl. She cries every night on the phone and it breaks my heart.
I want to meet my family and friends again. I want to go back to doing what I love.
Most importantly I want to keep my promise to Veronica's father. A promise to marry his daughter and make her happy.
Not everything was negative though. You are one of the biggest positives this year. The love and support we have received during our tough period were incredible.
So many people wrote us off and cursed at us but you've never left. We are so grateful to you.
Veronica is the biggest positive this year and has been since the beginning. We've realized how much we really love each other. She could have left me when I lost my job. Yet she didn't. She went through the painful period of losing her father and then we got evicted. Still stayed beside me. Never for a moment she complained about a thing.
She is a beautiful woman and there's been many proposals for her from rich guys. I don't know what she sees in me but I guess I make her happy like she makes me happy.
My Patreon page was dying slowly as many started leaving. Then she came and revived it with her own creation. And of course you were there for her, supported her.
We've never thought that the people on the internet will come forward and give us their own hard earned money just so that we could continue making our game. That was a life lesson for us.
We've never crossed the 80 patron number yet we've never really regretted it. We know for a fact that whatever the size of our community is, it's the most loyal and supportive one out there. That's not to say we don't want the community to grow. Surely we would love that but we are really happy with what we have built.
I know that my updates are always pretty late. I don't really give enough rewards to my patrons. I'll try to be better.
I do have few targets for this new year.
Some really really big and some small.
Marrying Veronica is of course the first priority. We were planning for it before covid the shitstorm came. Ruined everything for us. I'll have to get us a place first though.
I don't think I'm getting my previous line of work back anytime soon or ever. Safety of lives comes first. And we are pretty much making games full time alongside few part time jobs.
It's not sustainable yet I know. My target is making it sustainable like other developers.
I'll have to finish "Seducing The Devil" this year. It's been going on for too long. I already have two more games planned but can't work on them if the current ones don't finish.
Would love to have 500 or 1000 patrons in the future but to do that the quality of game will have to go up a lot. So there will be many revisions of the story to make it more appealing.
If we are going to make this a full time job then the game has to be perfect.
Many have suggested me to do cross promotions. But I don't know. I can't promote something that I don't like. Find it very insincere.
That's why I rely on you guys. I don't have any social media presence. So it's all up to you to share our work.
I know that many of you want the new update of "It Was Raining That Night". I have already mentioned why it can't come out at the same time. I know that Veronica is extremely excited about her project and it saddens me that I'm standing between her and her project.
There's the donation money for the hard drive. That hard drive is probably a gone case now. No update, cities are in lockdown. Don't think the tech guy will ever find the donor drive. And also I have already recreated all the models and working on the new update. Don't think recovering the drive will do any good.
A portion of the donation was spent on a new power supply that I never got to use. I had to sell my workstation to pay bills. It was useless without graphics card anyway. I was using it just to write script. All I was doing was taking the hard drive out from the workstation and connect it to the laptop to render. Probably too many swaps and faulty power supply killed it.
So I told her to take the remaining $600 and buy a laptop for her. Instead she paid my debts with that money. Said it's better to die of hunger than to live with debts.
I don't know what to say but she doesn't think about herself.
I'm sorry if this offends you. I know that the money was meant for the hard drive. I apologize if you think I've broken your trust.
I don't think I deserve her but I want to be the best for her. So I'll work 10 times harder to provide her. I'll get her a workstation. I know that it will take time but I will.
She deserves to enjoy making her own thing. So be patient with me.
I know that her game is amazing and you will get to enjoy it soon. So that's another target.
Marriage, finish the game, buy two new workstations, invest in a property so that we never get evicted again. These are my main targets. That's a lot of money I know but I'm confident.
What's your target for the new year?
I hope you get to reach them. We all deserve to be happy.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 965122

I hope this new year will be lot lot better and will bring out the best of us.
2020 was just horrible. The worst year in our lives. We have lost so much.
Surely it can't get any worse. Let's be nice to each other to make the world a better place.
I want to return to my girl. She cries every night on the phone and it breaks my heart.
I want to meet my family and friends again. I want to go back to doing what I love.
Most importantly I want to keep my promise to Veronica's father. A promise to marry his daughter and make her happy.
Not everything was negative though. You are one of the biggest positives this year. The love and support we have received during our tough period were incredible.
So many people wrote us off and cursed at us but you've never left. We are so grateful to you.
Veronica is the biggest positive this year and has been since the beginning. We've realized how much we really love each other. She could have left me when I lost my job. Yet she didn't. She went through the painful period of losing her father and then we got evicted. Still stayed beside me. Never for a moment she complained about a thing.
She is a beautiful woman and there's been many proposals for her from rich guys. I don't know what she sees in me but I guess I make her happy like she makes me happy.
My Patreon page was dying slowly as many started leaving. Then she came and revived it with her own creation. And of course you were there for her, supported her.
We've never thought that the people on the internet will come forward and give us their own hard earned money just so that we could continue making our game. That was a life lesson for us.
We've never crossed the 80 patron number yet we've never really regretted it. We know for a fact that whatever the size of our community is, it's the most loyal and supportive one out there. That's not to say we don't want the community to grow. Surely we would love that but we are really happy with what we have built.
I know that my updates are always pretty late. I don't really give enough rewards to my patrons. I'll try to be better.
I do have few targets for this new year.
Some really really big and some small.
Marrying Veronica is of course the first priority. We were planning for it before covid the shitstorm came. Ruined everything for us. I'll have to get us a place first though.
I don't think I'm getting my previous line of work back anytime soon or ever. Safety of lives comes first. And we are pretty much making games full time alongside few part time jobs.
It's not sustainable yet I know. My target is making it sustainable like other developers.
I'll have to finish "Seducing The Devil" this year. It's been going on for too long. I already have two more games planned but can't work on them if the current ones don't finish.
Would love to have 500 or 1000 patrons in the future but to do that the quality of game will have to go up a lot. So there will be many revisions of the story to make it more appealing.
If we are going to make this a full time job then the game has to be perfect.
Many have suggested me to do cross promotions. But I don't know. I can't promote something that I don't like. Find it very insincere.
That's why I rely on you guys. I don't have any social media presence. So it's all up to you to share our work.
I know that many of you want the new update of "It Was Raining That Night". I have already mentioned why it can't come out at the same time. I know that Veronica is extremely excited about her project and it saddens me that I'm standing between her and her project.
There's the donation money for the hard drive. That hard drive is probably a gone case now. No update, cities are in lockdown. Don't think the tech guy will ever find the donor drive. And also I have already recreated all the models and working on the new update. Don't think recovering the drive will do any good.
A portion of the donation was spent on a new power supply that I never got to use. I had to sell my workstation to pay bills. It was useless without graphics card anyway. I was using it just to write script. All I was doing was taking the hard drive out from the workstation and connect it to the laptop to render. Probably too many swaps and faulty power supply killed it.
So I told her to take the remaining $600 and buy a laptop for her. Instead she paid my debts with that money. Said it's better to die of hunger than to live with debts.
I don't know what to say but she doesn't think about herself.
I'm sorry if this offends you. I know that the money was meant for the hard drive. I apologize if you think I've broken your trust.
I don't think I deserve her but I want to be the best for her. So I'll work 10 times harder to provide her. I'll get her a workstation. I know that it will take time but I will.
She deserves to enjoy making her own thing. So be patient with me.
I know that her game is amazing and you will get to enjoy it soon. So that's another target.
Marriage, finish the game, buy two new workstations, invest in a property so that we never get evicted again. These are my main targets. That's a lot of money I know but I'm confident.
What's your target for the new year?
I hope you get to reach them. We all deserve to be happy.
I hope for better things for you and your lady.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Everyone please vote
Nice to see you take feedback into consideration and try to build something off it, but I don't think skipping over a scene then narrating how a girl is getting railed without showing anything will be a meaningful solution. Possessive guys aren't necessarily going to forgive other girls sleeping around just because they can't see it.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes