Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
ok just making sure before I start because I know some games where the patch just includes it just to have it in
Games where it's a patch, it's to restore the incest. In other words, the incest is meant to be there, but can't for obvious reasons.

When it's a mod (like with Where The Heart Is), it's to turn it into incest. Meaning, it's not supposed to be.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
The dev is going through a tough time as his father is suffering from terminal disease and won't live long. He has posted that in his Patreon page.
I'm so sorry to hear that. My aunt recently suffered a similar fate, worsened by the damn Coronavirus. First of all, the family comes first. DeafPervs, I wish you and your family a lot of strength and good friends who will help you through this tough time.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Nice to see you take feedback into consideration and try to build something off it, but I don't think skipping over a scene then narrating how a girl is getting railed without showing anything will be a meaningful solution. Possessive guys aren't necessarily going to forgive other girls sleeping around just because they can't see it.
Agreed there. The problem isn't so much the visual but the concept. If I'm playing a harem game then I don't want any other man being involved, full stop. The fact that you couldn't just avoid sharing with that semi-sentient shitstain killed the game for me.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Will MCs be able to send a cheating girlfriend to hell and move on? I don't care if she even fucks with dogs, but I don't want to endure it.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hello everyone.
Sorry I haven't been active here. So many things have happened in the past month.
Both of my parents passed away and we have been struggling financially with all the unpaid medical bills and debts.

I had to pause the game's work for a while but it's back on track again. I need over a week to finish the rest. Then Veronica will start working on her game.

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
I'm just going to assume, due to all the hard drive fails and re modeling we might need to start the game again?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm just going to assume, due to all the hard drive fails and re modeling we might need to start the game again?
Since you're aware of all that, I'd assume you were aware that work had already begun on rebuilding the game, prior to the unfortunate passing of both deafperv's parents.
Previews of the redone assets/characters are available in the thread.

Reactions: Erodaz

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Looking forward to playing the whole game once restored, started playing and then realized a huge chunk of the story was missing. I even did a web deep dive trying to find an older version with no luck. Beautiful renders and great animations from the short part I did play.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

For over a year we've been riding this rollercoaster called "Life" and it's been taking us to more downs than ups.
I believe it's not unknown to anyone that we aren't really doing well.
We have lost our parents and didn’t even have the time to moarn. Along with the game, we have been working non-stop to repay what we owe. Both of us have taken multiple part time jobs that keep us busy for around 18 hours a day now and I don't remember the last time we've slept for more than 3 hours.

We have over 8,000 euro unpaid medical and funeral bills. We are trying our level best but given our situation, it's like trying to fill a swimming pool with a spoon.
It has gotten to a point where we just keep thinking about giving up. But that's never a solution, is it?

The other option we have is asking for help.

A friend of mine has generously come forward and opened a fundraiser for us. He will be in charge of everything.
To all of my current Patrons, former Patrons and followers. I come to you with a request.
Please help us with whatever you can. We really really need your help.
If you are unable to donate then please let others know.

This is the link to the fundraiser :

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes