Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Seducing The Devil v0.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

It's include in Ipatch, sir?

craigexxe

Jul 23, 2020
After allthose months, an update! Kept the save folder on the remote possibility of seeing this gem to resurface.
Thanks devs, for this. And for not giving up despite the RL sadness ( my condolences, btw).
Also, for staying true to your vision of how to tell your story.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I remember playing this game once and I even liked it. Until.. we experienced forced sharing, ntr. Fuck that.
And no choices to prevent that from happening.
I remember there was a girl in this game who was in love with MC. And then like nothing happened, she also became the girlfriend of a ''friend'' of MC and she started cheat on MC. If this guy can be considered a friend of MC at all..

I don't know why there are no tags added. New players who have never played this game yet may only lose their precious time if they don't like sharing/ntr. Same as me.

If someone doesn't like sharing/ntr, this isn't the game for you.

A pity because I liked the game. Renders and women are beautiful. ;)

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
bout damn time i was waiting forever for this update :). i want to see how bad some body wants to fuck things up for our protaingnst and how he will rise...or fall

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I remember playing this game once and I even liked it. Until.. we experienced forced sharing, ntr. Fuck that.
I remember there was a girl in this game who was in love with MC. And then like nothing happened, she also became the girlfriend of a ''friend'' of MC and she started cheat on MC. If this guy can be considered a friend of MC at all..

I don't know why there are no tags added. New players who have never played this game yet may only lose their precious time if they don't like sharing/ntr. Same as me.

Ironically there is harem tag which is contradicting considering four different paths and those forced scenes.

measlyline

Apr 17, 2020
I delete my post because I just tried without the mod apparently it was still at 0.9 while the game was at 0.10 so it's a bug
sorry

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019

Yeah there was a lot of sketchy scenes like your supposed girlfriend having lesbian action, which still technically is NTR. And the infamous Mom scene that along with other things made people back away. Here's to redemption...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Seducing The Devil [v0.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.49 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 503 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 469 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020

I actually didn't mind the sharing because I didn't care about the characters involved and if I remember correctly the girl dating your friend was to just make you jealous and she didn't do anything with him (I think). The thing that really upset me though was that gf situation. Apparently she loves mc and cares about him more than anything BUT is cheating on him :WaitWhat: It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021

Thanks mate, I hate when ntr / sharing isn't tagged. I'm going to ignore the thread.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I actually didn't mind the sharing because I didn't care about the characters involved and if I remember correctly the girl dating your friend was to just make you jealous and she didn't do anything with him (I think). The thing that really upset me though was that gf situation. Apparently she loves mc and cares about him more than anything BUT is cheating on him :WaitWhat: It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Selina starts dating Jason to make the MC jealous and like you said, she supposedly doesn't intent to do anything with him, but the game skips days like crazy and we have to believe that after X days passed, the douchiest of all douchebags didn't make a move on her and is just waiting patiently. Because he's definitely the type of guy who won't try anything shady to bang a girl he's been obsessed with for a while... Honestly that bothered me way more than the girlfriend's shit, because Selina feels more like a main girl than her. At least up to the point she started dating Jason and I stopped caring for the game, so I started skipping content...

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Here it comes an update for this harem game that nobody really wants to play because of the whole sharing thing. I swear this game has/had everything. Visuals/renders, animations, story(maybe), character models are so hot man. It's just a shame really a harem game gets ruined for people like me because of the whole sharing. Oh by the way it's not mff like it's says on genre. It has those mff but there is unavoidable mfmf and mfm. And me personally speaking i was kinda cool about the whole girlfriend with her mother thing but it's still f*cked up. That wouldn't keep me away from the game but it does for some people.

Y'all having troubles financially and i hope and pray that everything works out. But i feel like this game would've had more supporters if those things were avoidable not skippable. After ALL THIS TIME after ALL THOSE YEARS y'all keeping that and don't try to change it even tho that's the whole problem of some people having with the game. But hey this is your game and your story so who the f am i to say what you do with it. But it doesn't change the fact that people running away from this Harem game because of those things. Think about it. They running away from A HAREM GAME dude. Myself inculeded. I basically play mostly harem games but this one i dropped it long ago because of those reasons.

But hey i hope with this upcoming update everything works out. Good luck with y'all lives man. Especially a girl like the one you have with all the posts i readed don't ever lose her my dude. Whatever you do just don't. :) I wish i had a girl like that now because it's hard to find such as her. But anyway good luck to y'all.

Edit: Really a facepalm? I get that you don't agree with me but what i'm saying it's actually the reality. And i agree with the down post but in this case for this game i think it failed miserably. Cus outside of that(sharing scenes) the game is actually good. But not good enough for me after that to continue playing.
your sooo right but it seems noone want´s to hear the truth......harem is cool incest also but s.harrassment and sharing your girls with other dudes....nahhh i´m also out, i had hoped after this long break there will be a change but it doesnt seems like it...and i don´t get why a adult vn have to be dramatic and complicated (isn´t it about entertaining me the fan!?) --who needs a girlfriend that fucks with her mom who is a psycho...better leave her alone and do your own harem planning....mc needs women who love and cherish him and only him....but thats also my single opinion...

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
But here's the thing though, writers express THEMSELVES with their stories, write stories they want. If some content that servers the grand scheme of things is necessary but some people don't like it, well, that's too bad, but it is the writer's vision, and I tip my hat to those that do stick to their own vision, rather than trying to appease to everyone, as if that often works out all that great too often anyway, it rarely does.
That’s cool, there is a lot of value in what you say and it is very commendable to create something with that conviction. But you also have to be realistic and if their goal it’s to pay their bills (apparently they really need some help) I don’t think that’s working out for them.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes